Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
Here is the solution..... Get rid of them!! hehe....

Originally the idea of having elite bosses spawn on non-elite maps was an idea discussed as an alternative to having elite maps. The idea went like this....

1) get rid of elite maps

2) Have elite bosses spawn INSTEAD OF the regular boss at random times.

3) Elite bosses would spawn on the same map as the regular boss, and in the same spot on the map. It would just be a surpise you would see every once in a while.

4) The elite boss would not drop good loot every time, but would have the same drop table as elite bosses currently do on the elite maps. So elite bael would still drop malison eggs.

5) these bosses would NOT drop items that do not already drop from other bosses in the game.

But since this idea was obviously not pursued, I suggest at a minimum that bael 2 & krunch 2 should NOT drop any item that does not already drop from another boss in the game. That means that if you cannot get a level 35 kraken skewer from the boss in elite skull cove, then you should not be able to get one from bael 2 or krunch 2. The drop table should not scale items that are not scaled that way in other dungeons. That alone should solve most of these issues everyone is complaining about.
Yeah, I was a bit upset to see the idea get twisted and spit out Bael as the result. If they remove the entire loot table as you're suggesting, then I guess that would boost the market of the L35/36 loot currently in circulation, which would be a good thing. They would have to make it so he commonly drops a chest and very rarely drops a pink then. Or add new loot - Wrath of Bael and the Troll Ring are both good ideas.. we need more of this.