Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback Request ::: How to Stop Bael II and Krunch from Ruining end game content

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Arrow Feedback Request ::: How to Stop Bael II and Krunch from Ruining end game content

The purpose of this thread is to provide a sounding board for those of us who believe that Bael II and Krunch's appearance has a chance to ruin the end game content of Arcane Legends.

Please keep the thread constructive, and concise with your thoughts and ideas for how and why Bael II and Krunch have caused your behavior in game to change - specifically related to your acquisition and use of platinum - as well as ideas on how you believe they could be a valuable addition to the game.

While I think having Elite bosses pop up during regular map battles is a really cool idea, I disagree with them having the kind of end game elite loot that they have as well as their positioning in the game.

That being said here are some thoughts I had with regards to how some minor changes to Bael II and Krunch to be considered.

Problem
    I believe that the amount of loot being flooded into the game as a result of Bael and Krunch is causing people to reconsider what they spend their time doing. This poses a multifaceted problem that STS should consider reviewing based on the impacts below.

Impact
    Since players farm / hunt for bael and krunch more frequently than running Elite maps, we spend less Plat on:
    1. revives
    2. luck elixers
    3. enhancement elixers

Since Bael and Krunch drop the best gear in the game, there's no need for me to buy a Shadow Plat bundle since I can
    1. find the best gear in the game super cheap at the CS
    2. farm for bael and krunch with little to no risk other than time invested, my attention doesn't even need to be on the game 100% of the time
    3. I could hunt for Bael or Krunch wearing all blue gear and needn't worry about not being able to kill the 'boss' since I can just invite some friends to kill him for me

Solution
    While I am at a loss for a solution - I have some ideas that might take us in the right direction to begin with.

• Bael & Krunch could randomly spawn when the boss of their respective maps reaches 50% health at the boss' respective spawn point.
    • Bael & Krunch could have their loot tables updated to include either
      a) only level 35 versions of the best gear in the game or
      b) no elite gear from Shuyal
    • Bael & Krunch could have their spawn rates reduced to such a minuscule amount that they would be fought the way STS intended

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alrisaia For This Useful Post: