Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback Request ::: How to Stop Bael II and Krunch from Ruining end game content

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Right now there are a lot of worthless pinks in the game. Because there is so much architect armor in the game, the shade armor doesn't even sell. Also check out the quills they are so cheap right now. The quills don't drop from Bael or Krunch but you can see what happens when you can farm something in like 3 mins or less. Right now the economy is very bad and I am having to list things 3 or 4 times before it sells. I'd like to see the architect armor/helms & quills reduced. Also the arena drops architect armor/helms too. I was going to create a separate thread for the quills because right now a level 36 quills of brutality which is the best dagger in the game is less then 80k.

Also as a follow up to my original post there is about twice as much architect armor in cs then shade armor. And about the same number of helms of each. So how can the best pink be more common then the second best?
    unless something has changed bael drops elite architect gear. I'm guessing krunch does as well.

i have personally looted two pieces of architect gear from bael

shade armor is more rare because as far is i know it only drops from puzzle boxes which only drop in elite shuyal...

this causes a major imbalance of best/ second best gear. there is more arch armor than shade in supply because of bael and krunch

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alrisaia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by falmear
    Right now there are a lot of worthless pinks in the game. Because there is so much architect armor in the game, the shade armor doesn't even sell. Also check out the quills they are so cheap right now. The quills don't drop from Bael or Krunch but you can see what happens when you can farm something in like 3 mins or less. Right now the economy is very bad and I am having to list things 3 or 4 times before it sells. I'd like to see the architect armor/helms & quills reduced. Also the arena drops architect armor/helms too. I was going to create a separate thread for the quills because right now a level 36 quills of brutality which is the best dagger in the game is less then 80k.

Also as a follow up to my original post there is about twice as much architect armor in cs then shade armor. And about the same number of helms of each. So how can the best pink be more common then the second best?
    unless something has changed bael drops elite architect gear. I'm guessing krunch does as well.

i have personally looted two pieces of architect gear from bael

shade armor is more rare because as far is i know it only drops from puzzle boxes which only drop in elite shuyal...

this causes a major imbalance of best/ second best gear. there is more arch armor than shade in supply because of bael and krunch
    Falmear is correct - the arena is the primary distributor of Architect armor and helms right now, with Bael/Krunch being in not too distant 2nd place. I doubt much of any Architect gear comes from Wraith Heart and Inan'hesh. And yea, it doesn't make much sense to have Shade armor come from chests and be so rare. Arena should be dropping Shade gear, Bael/Krunch should drop neither, and only Wraith Heart/Inan'hesh dropping Architect.
    Last edited by Taejo; 09-11-2013 at 07:42 PM.