Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-09-12 Content Update (129730)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katish View Post
    This is not a realistic comparison. Rogues still own dmg output. Thanks to stacking crits and rapid fire. Like I mentioned in a previous post, even the fake rogue aoe skills do more dmg than mages aoe. Check alrisaia blender

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2
    The numbers are fact, taken from those of the classes in the game.

You can't tell me rogues own damage. 4 rogues vs 4 mages in pvp and the mages will win every time. I know because I was in a group of players who tested. The players involved were highly skilled. And this was a test done last season before the damage spread and the addition of dot crits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    This patch also changed it so that the speed buff is applied without charging the skill, so if that's all you're after, don't charge it.

Remember, the dash used to be when you didn't charge it and there were many complaints asking to move it to when you charge it. It seems to be a personal preference so I doubt there's any with simply changing it back to non-charged.
    its being a big trouble while we all were together in elite i myself is pushed forward its only usefull for flagging to my view
    better make it so that without charge we can use dash rather than with dash

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    You can't tell me rogues own damage. 4 rogues vs 4 mages in pvp and the mages will win every time. I know because I was in a group of players who tested. The players involved were highly skilled. And this was a test done last season before the damage spread and the addition of dot crits.
    The reason for this is the same reason why 4 warriors are also OP. Both warriors and sorcerers have a heal skill that heals the entire group, not just the player who casts the skill. As a result, they can keep alternating and keep healing each other. Furthermore, warriors heal skill includes 2 seconds of invulnerability, so if a group of warriors keep alternating that, you would almost never be able to hit them.

Rogues skills are just individual and do not buff the group. So yes, as a group they would not be as good. But that has little to do with balance issues. That is more of a class specification issue. In PvE rogues are by far the strongest class. Even now in season 5, whenever someone is putting together a party to do elite runs, they always make sure there is 1 or 2 rogues. If we don't have warriors, that's fine -- we can do an easier dungeon like undim fields or do arena. If the party doesn't have a sorcerer, no big deal either. But they MUST have a rogue or else it will take a half hour to kill the boss.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

mage gale force dash is good without charging

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Looks like the whiny rouge posts have started. Poor rogues are affraid they won't pwn all the other classes now.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

My opinion is that Rogues have the damage but it is costing to much to use since the mana cost of skills is scaling up and our Mana is not. Sorc's are now getting high damage and a high fuel tank from their primary stat. Rogues have upped the passive int and are using the secondary int gear, but that maxed out two caps ago, and the cost of our skills is still going up. I know we can 'sacrifice' and take points away from our primary and put them into int but that is just nerfing ourselves since Bonus Damage is what drives the damage on any class. While putting Mana on dex might be to OP, I suggest just slowing down the Mana curve on Rogue skills so they are so not prohibitive.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

It was not mentioned in the initial post, but Bael II and Krunch II have had their stats brought in line with other level 36 elite bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    It was not mentioned in the initial post, but Bael II and Krunch II have had their stats brought in line with other level 36 elite bosses.
    Yes I found out the hard way. Ouch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Umm no. Comparing them to Dimensional Daggers you lose 5'ish Damage and 10'ish DPS by swapping to the hooks, easily changed by the proc on the Hooks. All other stats are better on the hooks. Comparing them to the Architect Quills, every single stat is better except Damage, so if you're someone that prefers to get most your damage from Abilities, the Quills might be slightly better.

So in summary, the hooks are now an on par option depending on your preferred playstyle, which is right where they should be, 10 levels after they were released.
    That 5 ish dmg is alot for a rouge 10dex points = 6dmg we have still the same mana amount whit full mythic just 25 mana more than the last cap

this is 25 mana is already not enough to open packs .
    I have no problems whit killing warriors or sorcs im using samael whit mana regen , but wut about ppl whitout samael ? Using jack lowering hp and dmg to kill a warrior? Or using a nexus and keep dmg and hp high whit lower mana regen ? I know this hooks will be overpowered for the 26 the mythic helm of the rouges has no mana in it , the armor has low mana on it, 100mana per skill shot 70 mana for the packs an full mythiced rouge has 1300 mana or somtin 13skills and we are down of the mana thats why the hooks buff is not good in place of dmg u should add more int and str
    Last edited by Cookietimee; 09-13-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

This patch also changed it so that the speed buff is applied without charging the skill, so if that's all you're after, don't charge it.

Remember, the dash used to be when you didn't charge it and there were many complaints asking to move it to when you charge it. It seems to be a personal preference so I doubt there's any with simply changing it back to non-charged.
    EDIT: Found Dondarrius' post in the suggestions forum. I'm in agreement with what he wrote.
    Last edited by Taejo; 09-13-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

those ''special'' weekends are awesome!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadprezz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I dnt know.. But this new gale is frustrating me. I take outward squall so i can do aoe damage. But now everytime i want to do aoe of gale, i always pushed forward and it makes me attract attention of many enemies and i hitted more.. And what is the use of armor boost 50% if we hav to be pushed always when we dnt want too, yeah it help us defending against the enemies we pushed into but i dnt take this skill to make my squishy mage become aggro. I just have suggestions to change outward squall n protective current to still hav the effect when its non charged. the 4th skills should be changed to charged skill, its more useful. But all other update gives many interesting build now. Good job sts thx a lot.. nice weekend too =D
    Last edited by n19one; 09-13-2013 at 09:18 PM.
    Sorcerer | Khalitzburg
    Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Playing pvp today I want to ask you to make shield back once more cos of another reason. Now, when shield reques charging, it becomes really annoying. Shield failed very often before, without charging, now, with it, it's really impossible to rely on it. While I charge shield, I get attacked, stunned and shield just failes. It failes in 50% cases, do you find it normal? In pvp nowadays there is a lot of stun, so charging makes some skills fail and fail. And also fail.
    If you want shield to stay same, maybe you will at least finally fix this bug with skills failing and delaying?
    Your advertisement could be here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Ive noticed since update my health packs have been failing more then ever. Ive noticed in the past if i use a skill then health packs to fast right after the skill it would fail. So i had gotten really good at making sure i dont do that. So my packs dont fail as often. But since one of these last updates its been much more often. Even when im standing still at times not mashing any skills what so ever. Health packs fail. Also when no one is around.
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iluvataris View Post
    Ive noticed since update my health packs have been failing more then ever. Ive noticed in the past if i use a skill then health packs to fast right after the skill it would fail. So i had gotten really good at making sure i dont do that. So my packs dont fail as often. But since one of these last updates its been much more often. Even when im standing still at times not mashing any skills what so ever. Health packs fail. Also when no one is around.

I can support this. all active skills are more buggy than ever. in pvp, pve... doesnt matter. Not even quick hits, just normal slow usage, like when i farm jarl or such. I hit the buttons, they go black... but no heal, or fireball e.g.

this is, of course, especially annoying in Pvp, where u heavily rely on health. Because a malfunction of health skill means instant death.

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Guys... Been having a problem with wraith heart for 3 consecutive nights... It takes no damage... And its quite annoying... Please assists?