Thread: build experimenting with free respec

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

If i may share.

Shuyal maps.intensive mobs aggro among the highlight i noticed.in fact personally killing a boss is easier than mobs.70prcnt of my recent deaths are caused by their mobs despite dodging and good ping.its a positive challenge imho and i like it as most of my total pve deaths came from arena.curse that place.

As for rogue.nox is still valuable skills to use for effective killing.i have been experimenting with other less common skills offering (do bear im no pro so if im not doing it right etc its understandable im still learning anyways).traps on the other hands is less favorable for me despite me who like it most as mob control strategy.rogue weak def mechanism does not allow me to stick on a spot for more than few secs due to greyish poisonous pool that is lethal.so to take advantage on trap bleeding with full attack concentration for that short duration is too risky.plus the map wide geopraghic nature is among the factor to consider for the duration of runs,plats revive factor etc.i dropped nox for inan which was a huge mistake in favour of traps for mobs.

So for shuyal runs my current pve build as follow:
    Max dex
    Shadow pierce (1,3 4 upgrade)
    Nox (all upgrades)
    Aimed (all upgrades)
    Veil (all except explode)
    Passives max agi dmg crits and balance to might for hp.

Weapon:architect brut for mobs and bow for boss.i used talon or ribbit to max dmg impact on boss and faster kills.slag for mobs.
    .i slightly reduce dmg n add more on might for arena.this i am still testinf both and adjustinf my playstyle.but its just a minute difference.

In a nutshell nox is still ideal for primary offensive skill for rogue and the poison effect help a lot.even the mobs use nox or any poisonous elements now.trap is less favourable due to the constant change in stance and mobs control which to me is seems close but in fact scattered.the pulling effect works but the impact is not maximized.

Did hauntlet runs for 30secs ap with falmear,tongamash and speedofsound at 1:29 which is barely.havent tested with tanks.and i used the above build to meet the 90secs requirement.you may try too (btw im on full myth so do not take my example as it is might need modification).

Creep runs.razor seems giving me lesser dmg output compared to before so i tried usong the above build n gave me better time.this is ofc running witg party.i still use razor for solo runs.

Thats basically what i can share now for pve.no secret recipe

As for pvp the additonal points i invested in crits and dmg with even distirbution.no major change for pvp i think this season as the 2 skills are highly favoured to max out this season.

Base points i couldnt go on full dex.i allocate 8 or 10 points to int for a roughhly 1.4k plus mana.tbh it does little impact on the overall mana consumption without a blind spamming of offensive moves.seems like the mana cost for skills are higher now and i can see the emptiness in mana bar too obvious now till i have to look more at mana than hp bar.thank god we cant use pots in pvp.this setting is giving me average effective skills usage outcome but bearable for now.i tried not to go hhigher than 15int as not to lose my dmg output to compete.

I havent and hopefully nvr try doing crits by maxing passive and ribbit buff combo.not that desperate for now (no pun intended).mali is still the best pet for rogues in pvp now and better level nexus to cap so u cn save time to replenish mana from its buff due to higher healing amount.i tried hazel its jst doesnt work.and slag stats doesnt help much to gain edge except its panic ability which is still good.not sure bout hj or glac seems i dont own em but i think no issue with those pets.
    semi-retired

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post: