1 Post

I'm running with:
    Airm, razor, trap, medic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Knowledge = Downloaded!

Might have been the most knowledgeable thread I've read in a while. Its pretty apparent that Rogue players need to be swiss army knives in order to succeed fighting mobs and bosses. It also very heavily dependent on play style.

Being a Warrior main, charging skills is just second nature for me, so it makes sense to me to use moves like Nox/Veil/Razor charged. A charged Veil give you more room to work with as well, so you can avoid the poison pools while staying under cover, and might as well charge Nox and Razor if you’re going to use the charged Attributes.

My build (one that suits my play style and PvE focused) when I hit lvl 21 should look like:

SP 2 4
    NB 1 2 3 4
    AS 2
    RS 1 2 3
    SV 1 3 4
    ET 2 4

(no passives really at lvl 21 obv)

For Farming I equip SP NB RS AS since it keeps me mobile and dont really need veil.

For Mobs I can use ET/NB/RS/SV. No explanation needed I think.

And Bosses AS/NB/RS/SV since shield provides dodge while active.

Let me know what u guys think!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

At level 21 I suggest

5 aim shot
    2 nox(impact dmg upgrade)
    4 trap no explode
    3 veil no explode no armor
    Rest is dex passive then int passive.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

At level 21 I suggest

5 aim shot
    2 nox(impact dmg upgrade)
    4 trap no explode
    3 veil no explode no armor
    Rest is dex passive then int passive.
    PVE build doesn't need AS, let's max Nox. Drop trap(move around trap) -> charged and shot Nox -> active razor(keep moving around trap) -> slash with knives.
    just keep AS it for boss fight or PVP. Builds belong to @jamin3131 are properly.
    Last edited by ryantat; 10-29-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryantat View Post
    PVE build doesn't need AS, just keep it for boss fight or PVP. Builds belong to @jamin3131 are properly.
    How could rogue not using aimed shot as its their ultimate arsenal?aimed shot inflict serious dmg on mobs too.
    I dont understand your guide.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How could rogue not using aimed shot as its their ultimate arsenal?aimed shot inflict serious dmg on mobs too.
    I dont understand your guide.
    In PVE, AS just worth with 10% critical which can replace with Ribbit or some good pets but single shot is not worth. Trap + charged Nox+ Razor + (Pack, Smock or AS), 3 skills make damage + leach damage at the same time. Crowd-control is more important. If you want to run and kill bosses not leveling, i suggest just max AS + Nox + put all points to passive is ok.

Using a lot of skills at the same time will take more mana, 3 skills i suggested which use several seconds a time, you just look, move and slash...and start them again
    Last edited by ryantat; 10-29-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

PVE build doesn't need AS, let's max Nox. Drop trap(move around trap) -> charged and shot Nox -> active razor(keep moving around trap) -> slash with knives.
    just keep AS it for boss fight or PVP. Builds belong to @jamin3131 are properly.
    In PVE, AS just worth with 10% critical which can replace with Ribbit or some good pets but single shot is not worth. Trap + charged Nox+ Razor + (Pack, Smock or AS), 3 skills make damage + leach damage at the same time. Crowd-control is more important. If you want to run and kill bosses not leveling, i suggest just max AS + Nox + put all points to passive is ok.

Using a lot of skills at the same time will take more mana, 3 skills i suggested which use several seconds a time, you just look, move and slash...and start them again

I'm just gonna *facepalm* at both of these quotes

One: Aim shot is the ultimate rouge skill for any build, it's a must have & if you don't have it sorry you're a newb

Two: The rouge does the highest amount of SINGLE TARGET damage in the game, if you wanted to hit AOE play a Sorceror or have one run with you

Three: ya it gives 10% crit, which is infinite as long as you keep using plus it gives 250% dmg on a crit & -10% armor, it's the best skill the rouge has by far

Lastly: If your concerned about your mana there's these magical items in game called "mana potions" all u gotta do is buy them then when your mana gets low u touch a mana potion & OMG it refills your mana that's amazing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm just gonna *facepalm* at both of these quotes

One: Aim shot is the ultimate rouge skill for any build, it's a must have & if you don't have it sorry you're a newb

Two: The rouge does the highest amount of SINGLE TARGET damage in the game, if you wanted to hit AOE play a Sorceror or have one run with you

Three: ya it gives 10% crit, which is infinite as long as you keep using plus it gives 250% dmg on a crit & -10% armor, it's the best skill the rouge has by far

Lastly: If your concerned about your mana there's these magical items in game called "mana potions" all u gotta do is buy them then when your mana gets low u touch a mana potion & OMG it refills your mana that's amazing!
    1/ i don't debate with you about this ultimate skill, newbies just read descriptions and know that, but you kill 1 mob in 20 mobs in tomb run? or what is your purpose with this skill? you should discuss with some guys lev 36 rouge.
    2/ i have sorc in game too, his damage is highest as you see but not anytime, sometime you missed. But AOE damage sorc and rouge is the same totally, because rouge's delay time is less than sorc. do you understand?
    3, 4/ let's shot as you done, i upset when injecting mana is always. You're rich, it's up to you. I see a lot of people in game said "i need money...give me 1000...", i've already given them, but now...never because of your reply.

thanks anyway for discussion, keep your old build...like another one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

1/ i don't debate with you about this ultimate skill, newbies just read descriptions and know that, but you kill 1 mob in 20 mobs in tomb run? or what is your purpose with this skill? you should discuss with some guys lev 36 rouge.
    2/ i have sorc in game too, his damage is highest as you see but not anytime, sometime you missed. But AOE damage sorc and rouge is the same totally, because rouge's delay time is less than sorc. do you understand?
    3, 4/ let's shot as you done, i upset when injecting mana is always. You're rich, it's up to you. I see a lot of people in game said "i need money...give me 1000...", i've already given them, but now...never because of your reply.

thanks anyway for discussion, keep your old build...like another one.
    LMAO xD goto any good rouge in this game & tell them you don't use Aimed shot, you'll get laughed at it your face, I bet you're one of those people who thinks shadow storm shot is a good skill to? Lololol

Rouge is shorter delay then a Sorceror? Are you on drugs? Nox CD is 4s ,trap is 8s, razor is 15s & you have to be right beside the enemy to do any damage, for Sorceor fireball is 4s CD, ice is 3s, light is 4s & Fireball & Ice have DoT upgrades where the DoT can CRIT rouges DoT damage cannot crit & ontop of all that the Sorc doesn't have to be standing ontop of the enemy to hit them , so I have no clue where your getting "rouge has shorter delay than Sorc" Sorc is & always will be the AOE dmg & stun class

Me rich? Nah lol, it's not hard to make 700gold to buy 100mana potions from the guild hall, do Dailys, farm locked etc 1000 for 7k is very cheap lol, players who can't put that together are either extremely lazy or just feel like begging for coin so they don't spend there own

Go ahead & play you're build how you wanna play it, I'm just telling you if your a rouge & not using aimed shot in your build your doing it wrong (on top of all that it has the Shortest CD of all skills)
    Last edited by Derezzzed; 10-30-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default hm..

heres my build try it
    full dex
    as-maxed
    nox-maxed
    trap-except bleed
    veil-expect explode
    5-agi
    5-might
    5-t
    3-dmg
    combo-mobs shuyal or nordr
    trap,veil,nox,as for monters need to kill faster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

by the way added mana prob.use full circuit of pot,bling buble fitness or pot.very cheap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

added options pve or pvp
    as-maxed
    noxed-4
    trap-4
    veil-4
    med-3
    razor-2 incase your been dead and need to run for survival+ mc craw
    full dex-
    agi-5
    might-5
    int-5
    im newbie but i think its good for elite xoz.i run a lot in elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

@Derezzed

While I agree with you aimed shot is needed all the time, I suggest you get some facts straight before you jump all over him.

-nox cd is 2s
    -trap cd is 10s(unless reuse proc)
    -razor is 20s
    -light is 2-3s can't remember, def not 4
    -rogue*
    Last edited by Azepeiete; 10-31-2013 at 09:43 PM.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I like this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

aziepete whats ur build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So basically no one even consider Combat Medic? I have it at 5/5 and it helps me to solo boss with either dagger or bow depending on which boss. I prefer to kill fast while soloing.

The DOT heal helps a lot for me.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Seluna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I like rhe medics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I been expirementing on my rogue to find the best build. I went all dex and got 5 on aimshot, 5 on combat medic, 5 on nox and 3 on shadow shot and 1 onshadow strike. For passive 5 on might int and dex, the other paassive make very little difference from what i find, its pretty much useless. I dont like traps cause it too slow and when battle is too dynamic, same with shadow bomb. I like razor but i made my rogue into archer and will be avoiding close combat. Yeah this is the best build for me, i like heal packs too dont like wasting pots. Maxing out on combat medic makes a big difference for me in survivalbility, i
    recommend 5points in it. This is a very economical build onky need about 50k
    Just get devourer gear and you do pretty well in a team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What is better 5 crit or 5 dmg and why?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

ahhh so many skills with limited skill point. I'll just open all the needed skill with one important upgrade (excp. Aimed), and all the way to passive skills