Thread: arcane hooks not improved still

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default arcane hooks not improved still

They buffed the arcane hooks but compare the damage of the hooks to the architect blades its still not good compared to other arcane weapons the dex should still be higher than bow and the regular blades

Were talking about an arcane weapon here its not even a regular weapon or mythic weapon its should be the best of the best

On this recent expansion this should be improved....

Devs please look into this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebehottie View Post
    They buffed the arcane hooks but compare the damage of the hooks to the architect blades its still not good compared to other arcane weapons the dex should still be higher than bow and the regular blades

Were talking about an arcane weapon here its not even a regular weapon or mythic weapon its should be the best of the best

The problem is that despite the fact it's an arcane item it's still an L26 item. If they buff it too much it will become to the forgotten bow in PL. if you want to see the effective an overpowered item has on twinks or just a good laugh use search function
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

You really should take a good hour or so and read through all the threads/posts regarding hooks prior to their upgrade. This issue has been addressed appropriately and is a done deal as far as I'm concerned. There is no use beating this dead horse, because in all fairness they gave hooks a considerable amount of attention and granted your wish to improve them. To summarize the conclusion: Hooks are not meant to be the best weapon in terms of pure damage. However, it's stats, proc and DPS are what makes it truly arcane.

Where's Apollo when you need him... I'm sure he'll shine some light on this topic for you, Phoebe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post

You really should take a good hour or so and read through all the threads/posts regarding hooks prior to their upgrade. This issue has been addressed appropriately and is a done deal as far as I'm concerned. There is no use beating this dead horse, because in all fairness they gave hooks a considerable amount of attention and granted your wish to improve them. To summarize the conclusion: Hooks are not meant to be the best weapon in terms of pure damage. However, it's stats, proc and DPS are what makes it truly arcane.

Where's Apollo when you need him... I'm sure he'll shine some light on this topic for you, Phoebe.
    Apollo is likely eating flaming hot Cheetos
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Apollo is likely eating flaming hot Cheetos
    From what I heard, he can't stand them..

Better hide the bucket of water..
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

If they buff hooks any more than they already have I'm going to quit endgame and become a level 26 pvp twink rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    If they buff hooks any more than they already have I'm going to quit endgame and become a level 26 pvp twink rogue.
    Then we end up with a forg bow like item like they had in pl and more pvp players acting like it's the end of the world
    Just my 2 plat