Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What about lvl 31 mythic weapons now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    That's the problem with people... they don't see mythic gear as "gear." They see gear as a stock that must be continuously worried about.

Gear is gear. Sure it was expensive when you bought it, but what was the true reason you bought yours?

The answer is gameplay improvement.

I got my mythic sword when it was still 5m, but now its is border-lining only 1m. I don't complain because during that time, I completed numerous Elite runs, increased my PVE count, and helped many members of my guild. That is how I determine if an item has value. The long-term investment I made by buying it... payed off over time.
    [QUOTE=Soundlesskill;1274019]Hard earned.. They're barely 2m NOW/QUOTE]

Please refrain from saying I have problems, or anyone else has problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

[QUOTE=Soundlesskill;1274039]
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Hard earned.. They're barely 2m NOW/QUOTE]

I never said you have problems, or anyone has problems. I was stating that there is a problem with people who see mythics as a stock. Maybe you didn't understand my sentence syntax.
    Last edited by Ebezaanec; 09-21-2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

"That's the problem with people"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

"That's the problem with people"
    The only applies to you if you look at mythics like a stock. Honestly, they were going to go down eventually! Is this really that unexpected?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

[QUOTE=Soundlesskill;1274039]
    Hard earned.. They're barely 2m NOW/QUOTE]

lols. I guess you're bored now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    So does the rogue's mythic daggers. It has +12 damage over the mythic bow. If you like a staff I would say get the mythic staff but for me I much prefer a gun. I made this video demonstrating what is possible when using a gun:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1258635

I suggest someone try doing the same thing using a staff. It will be a lot harder because you have to be stationary to fire your staff. This is something I went through in season 4 when the nordr jewel was the best damage weapon before they released the mythic gun. In elites where the goal is boss fights, in my opinion its harder to fight elite bosses with a staff. Because you tend to move around a lot more and if you are stationary for too long you become a target. Having both you could switch between the staff and gun as needed. But for me if I am going to have a staff, I will save & buy the arcane staff and not waste 10m gold on something that will be not the best next season, as we have seen with the gun. People need to use some rationale judgement and if they did the prices on these items would drop considerably.
    You don't have to be stationary to use a staff. I run and blast mine and it hits 3 opponents instead of one. Doesnt matter if facing or behind me. Personally I prefer a staff because it drops mobs faster. And I know damage is more important (I have 4 attack skills) but the difference in how fast mobs die is noticeable between a staff and gun. To each his own though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Oh i like it the way it is.
    Anybody wants to sell me a mythic gun? Right now I have 1,5 mil. I'll farm some more, but if anybody is rich enough and wants to get rid of his gun... Here is your guy!

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

i guess those who sold guns before this update were lucky and those who bought it got a
    screwed

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    You don't have to be stationary to use a staff. I run and blast mine and it hits 3 opponents instead of one. Doesnt matter if facing or behind me. Personally I prefer a staff because it drops mobs faster. And I know damage is more important (I have 4 attack skills) but the difference in how fast mobs die is noticeable between a staff and gun. To each his own though.
    i gave up on staff because it does not fire behind. i have to face them up front.
    gun though... can be fired any direction and mage can circle around an enemy to get a hit

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullox View Post
    The biggest Problem is......

There are so much Mythic/Arcane geared People that its pointless for Legendary equipt People try to PvP....
    Straight to target.

I think this issue even deserves separate thread. I've used to be lot in PVP but it so pointless now. It's not that I care about k/d ratio at all, but it is just not fun. Really, people without myths hardly have a chance at all. I don't intend to go through "pain" of merching, saving, farming, etc. for months to buy high end gear because it really makes no sense from my perspective. I just want game to be joy, not hard working slavery . I have real life and steel some time every day for AL.

Here is my proposal. Separate PvP to Elite and Common. In Common no myth, arcane gear would be alowed. Make separate leader board for Elite. In my eyes it would please everyone. Hardcore players will have their own battlefield where they wil fight best of the best. Anyway, I don't believe they enjoy victories over underpowered oponents. They will have their separate playground free of noobs, underpowered, unexperienced, etc. Winners of this will be acknowlidged as best of the best by everyone. On the other hand, common players will have their own playgound where they can compete thus making the game interesting for them as well. Even better, elite players can check their skills in common arena allso (and prove primarly to themselves that they really are the best based on skills and not only because of gear).
    We reached the bottom of the crises but don't worry - we are still digging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vjerevica View Post

Here is my proposal. Separate PvP to Elite and Common. In Common no myth, arcane gear would be alowed. Make separate leader board for Elite. In my eyes it would please everyone. Hardcore players will have their own battlefield where they wil fight best of the best. Anyway, I don't believe they enjoy victories over underpowered oponents. They will have their separate playground free of noobs, underpowered, unexperienced, etc. Winners of this will be acknowlidged as best of the best by everyone. On the other hand, common players will have their own playgound where they can compete thus making the game interesting for them as well. Even better, elite players can check their skills in common arena allso (and prove primarly to themselves that they really are the best based on skills and not only because of gear).
    You make it seem as if mythic players are vastly numerous. Why should players who work hard for mythic gear be "punished" by being secluded to only a limited amount of players.

Besides... What about players with only a couple of mythics? Do they have to be stuck with people with full mythics too? Even I have an Epic ring in my set.

No offense, but the idea seems very unfair imo.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It is just general proposal. I am aware that it should be developed further.

Why punished? Do you think that duel with equaly geard players is punishment? On the contrary, I think it is reward. They will have a chance to play on highest level without disturbance of inferior players. Look at it as AL Champins League. Those "limited amount of players" are in fact the ones they really want to duel. Is there any glory if you win the race with Ferrarri over VW Polo? Would you be appretiated as great driver?

In all competitons there are ranks; 1st legue, 2nd legue, etc.

Somehow you agree with me to a certain point since you think that people who are not full myth would be stuck with full mythics meaning that they will have a lesser chance because of gear.

This proposal should be dveloped and elaborated better. The way I see it I would always want to compete within my rank. If I am Real Madrid, surely I don't want to be champion of national village football league. I want to win Champions league.

Well, I don't expect that players will agree with me. I was just commenting post from my perspective. No harm done.

But seriously, I would really like feedback from elite players. Wouldn't they love to have their own league?
    We reached the bottom of the crises but don't worry - we are still digging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im just hoping that mythic weapon and armor can be bought to store by means of platinum..and if this happen this time fir sure a lot of player will buy your platinum arcane legends

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vjerevica View Post
    Straight to target.

I think this issue even deserves separate thread. I've used to be lot in PVP but it so pointless now. It's not that I care about k/d ratio at all, but it is just not fun. Really, people without myths hardly have a chance at all. I don't intend to go through "pain" of merching, saving, farming, etc. for months to buy high end gear because it really makes no sense from my perspective. I just want game to be joy, not hard working slavery . I have real life and steel some time every day for AL.

There's already a separate place for noobs to roam. It's called twinks. Go make a lvl 10 or sumtin silly and go pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

That's the problem with people... they don't see mythic gear as "gear." They see gear as a stock that must be continuously worried about.

Gear is gear. Sure it was expensive when you bought it, but what was the true reason you bought yours?

I got my mythic sword when it was still 5m, but now its is border-lining only 1m. I don't complain because during that time, I completed numerous Elite runs, increased my PVE count, and helped many members of my guild. That is how I determine if an item has value. The long-term investment I made by buying it... payed off over time.
    This.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Amen. That is exactly the reason why I coughed out 12M for Razorbacks on Saturday and sacrificed my arcane pet dreams

People still think that when they buy a new car and start the engine, it will keep value no matter what happens in the market

Don't you buy a car even when you know that in couple of years it will be worth almost nothing? But, did not you have fun for your money in the meantime?

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psykopathic28 View Post
    There's already a separate place for noobs to roam.
    So, players who have no mythics are noobs?

sheesh

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    Amen. That is exactly the reason why I coughed out 12M for Razorbacks on Saturday and sacrificed my arcane pet dreams

People still think that when they buy a new car and start the engine, it will keep value no matter what happens in the market

Don't you buy a car even when you know that in couple of years it will be worth almost nothing? But, did not you have fun for your money in the meantime?
    Nail on the head Queen!

What everyone is forgetting is that without these constant updates and changes this game would be pretty boring. STS try to make the game appealing for the casual gamer and for the hard core end gamer. Without either this game would be a washout and we wouldnt be playing at all. What happened to a challenge? I welcome these mythics, and i welcome everything i have to earn in this game..... its what makes it as good as it is.

Funny thing is that what people dont realise is that if they spent less time whining and more time actually playing, they would already be on their way to getting what they want. Yesterday i FARMED 3 million worth of Gold, again FARMED. This is possible for everyone, and its all about the amount of effort you put in.

Most importantly of all though 'gear' does not depict how good a player you are. Some of the best players i know aren't full mythic, and they use standard gear. Alrisaia is an excellent example, he ran most of last season with Legendary gear and an Epic ring (i think) and was one of the best players in the game. Skill will ALWAYS conquer over gear.

Bottom line is, stop whining and embrace the change, cos it isnt going anywhere

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    Nail on the head Queen!

What everyone is forgetting is that without these constant updates and changes this game would be pretty boring. STS try to make the game appealing for the casual gamer and for the hard core end gamer. Without either this game would be a washout and we wouldnt be playing at all. What happened to a challenge? I welcome these mythics, and i welcome everything i have to earn in this game..... its what makes it as good as it is.

Funny thing is that what people dont realise is that if they spent less time whining and more time actually playing, they would already be on their way to getting what they want. Yesterday i FARMED 3 million worth of Gold, again FARMED. This is possible for everyone, and its all about the amount of effort you put in.

Most importantly of all though 'gear' does not depict how good a player you are. Some of the best players i know aren't full mythic, and they use standard gear. Alrisaia is an excellent example, he ran most of last season with Legendary gear and an Epic ring (i think) and was one of the best players in the game. Skill will ALWAYS conquer over gear.

Bottom line is, stop whining and embrace the change, cos it isnt going anywhere
    Ehh Buddy.. It is possible.. But You have huge advance from elixs, great gear AND experience! Not anyone have all in one Friend

But yes. Everyone can farm, if You will ask "when?", i will answer "change Your time for complains into time of farm"
    Even 300 k a day can be 3 m in 10 days <- Here is mythic armor ect.

Also. Expirence can be contrweight of gear. There r UP elders and OP noobs XD But the best player is OP elder..

"Don't worry, beee happy"

PS. Also. Linkin had a bit of right in makin this thread, the 'first mythic weaps' should be slightly buffed, to be compared to 'second myth weaps'... This is Dev decision
    _______
    Dead
    Last edited by Deadroth; 09-23-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Wahhhhh I just got an iPhone 5 and now the iPhone 5c is out! Should I contact apple? .... Just sayin