Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark crusader as daily deal? Please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Dark crusader as daily deal? Please?

the title says it all. Devs can you please implement this it's in very hi demand, and if you people viewing this could +1 that would help to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

-1 yes thats a minus

IGN: Thebane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thebane View Post
    -1 yes thats a minus
    you did the same thing in my last post if your not going to try to help than don't say anything at all its counterproductive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I prefer not adding; Reasons why it shows that were veterans and played this game for time now.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Um, sorry but they shouldn't bring it back -1 it seems you new generation want want want all the time and then us oldies are like okay well if they get this item set there goes my exclusivity time to find a new outfit or just stop playing for a year because everyone's gonna wear it. And yes it is productive you made the thread be sure to accept the vetrans -1 points of view. Good day mate.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

it seems that the only reason you guys don't want it is because it shows who is and isn't new. They could just make it a veteran reward than and it would have the same effect or make It tradable so that there's still some way to obtain it because right now it's the only item bundle that includes a pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I will have to say YES to that. I have one but i dont care if they put it back again. People who said NO is the player(s) who doesnt want it to be out again because they wont feel special anymore LOL.. but dont worry...if all else failed. THERES A NEW BATMAN MOVIE COMING OUT NEXT YEAR!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xeremes View Post
    I will have to say YES to that. I have one but i dont care if they put it back again. People who said NO is the player(s) who doesnt want it to be out again because they wont feel special anymore LOL.. but dont worry...if all else failed. THERES A NEW BATMAN MOVIE COMING OUT NEXT YEAR!!!
    ya see this guy gets it

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dethwach View Post
    it seems that the only reason you guys don't want it is because it shows who is and isn't new. They could just make it a veteran reward than and it would have the same effect or make It tradable so that there's still some way to obtain it because right now it's the only item bundle that includes a pet
    Point being?

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Boughtinblood
    ITS A MADHOUSE YO!
    DL IGNs: qingsana, flareblitz, boughtinalcohol, etc.
    Guild: Madhouse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Point being?

if your so paranoid about not feeling special anymore than urge them to make veteran rewards, but if your going to be detrimental to me and a few other poepole wanting to have batman stuff back than just don't post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Right now those old vanities are our veteran reward. It shows that we put in time and paid our dues (literally since it cost plat). It's bad enough that they made rip offs of the classic Druidic robes. Everything that signified the time and money we spent so long ago is going away. They gave you guys the Biomorph back and a knock off Druid and there has to be a line how far this goes. Just because you didn't start in time to get them is no reason to complain you don't have it. I see requests to bring back the Iron Hand items and Undead and even the travel auction relics, which is like asking for car makers to start making classic cars again just because you think they are cool and don't have one. It's not paranoia but it is true that we feel special because we worked for it and didn't get it handed to us because we complained on the forums. Dark crusader was not the only way to get a pet with platinum since at Halloween there was 2 wisps that you could have bought...want those back too? Why not? before you think we are being selfish for not wanting these items back think how you would feel if you thought you had something special and suddenly everyone else had it. Would it still be special to you?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thebane For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Right now those old vanities are our veteran reward. It shows that we put in time and paid our dues (literally since it cost plat). It's bad enough that they made rip offs of the classic Druidic robes. Everything that signified the time and money we spent so long ago is going away. They gave you guys the Biomorph back and a knock off Druid and there has to be a line how far this goes. Just because you didn't start in time to get them is no reason to complain you don't have it. I see requests to bring back the Iron Hand items and Undead and even the travel auction relics, which is like asking for car makers to start making classic cars again just because you think they are cool and don't have one. It's not paranoia but it is true that we feel special because we worked for it and didn't get it handed to us because we complained on the forums. Dark crusader was not the only way to get a pet with platinum since at Halloween there was 2 wisps that you could have bought...want those back too? Why not? before you think we are being selfish for not wanting these items back think how you would feel if you thought you had something special and suddenly everyone else had it. Would it still be special to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by dethwach View Post
    if your so paranoid about not feeling special anymore than urge them to make veteran rewards, but if your going to be detrimental to me and a few other poepole wanting to have batman stuff back than just don't post
    Read what he said above^ clears it up a lot better in a more civil way so to speak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*Having Batman Outfit DOESNT always mean that youre a VETERAN.
    -I have seen some people who played last year who stop playing for a year who got this outfit and you can see there stats that they didnt play that much.. WOULD You consider them VETS? Very Funny.

I have been Playing since March 2012. I was around when this come out. Didnt purchase it because in my Opinion its Ugly on Male toon and i though that its only a waste of PLATINUM. Same reason with Druidic Robe. Its UGLY in MALE TOON in my Opinion.

Dont really care if they put it back or not. But why so MAD? "PAID YOURE DUES" Very funny. My Opinion STS should not put it back but make it tradable,Same as the Other Event Vanity "Just make it tradable" SO it is going to be still rare.

About the TRAVEL AUCTION.....This should make one again
    REASON- to stabilized the Economy again.

DONT HATE!!!
    APPRECIATE!!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shockproof View Post
    -I have seen some people who played last year who stop playing for a year who got this outfit and you can see there stats that they didnt play that much.. WOULD You consider them VETS? Very Funny.

I have been Playing since March 2012. I was around when this come out. Didnt purchase it because in my Opinion its Ugly on Male toon and i though that its only a waste of PLATINUM. Same reason with Druidic Robe. Its UGLY in MALE TOON in my Opinion.

Dont really care if they put it back or not. But why so MAD? "PAID YOURE DUES" Very funny. My Opinion STS should not put it back but make it tradable,Same as the Other Event Vanity "Just make it tradable" SO it is going to be still rare.

DONT HATE!!!
    APPRECIATE!!
    The reason why you only wear half the outfit, the hat is weird but bats and rest is fine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

its not like dark crusader is the only rare unavailable item. also thebane I have had a spacetime account since 2010 and I have had my fair share of rare things. your acting as though the only unavailable item is dark crusader. if you guys so mad about letting everyone else have it (as selfish as that sounds) than find something else to cling to as your special item. as far as paying your dues goes there are far more things to spend money on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The items were released with the intent to be temporary and should remain as such. Since you have had a account for such a time its your own fault that you didn't get them and I'm addressing the dark crusader because you brought it up, and the list of items we can "cling to" is growing shorter with the addition of new items. You missed out,simple as that doesn't give you an excuse to complain about it of beg for it to be reintroduced into the game.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to thebane For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shockproof View Post

DONT HATE!!!
    APPRECIATE!!
    You can be a veteran in the military even if you didn't serve the entire time...same principal
    I agree that such little effort is put in to male vanities and most are hideous. You talk about the economy needing stability but please explain how making these items will help do that. Wait don't bother ill tell you why that cant happen. The people that have these item with put high prices on them which will further cause the economy to plunge. The most expensive items will pale in comparison to them since they are so sought after by player who desire them and will pay very well for them and players that have multiples of them will rocket the prices higher for more profit. Not to mention that the devs wont make platinum vanities trade able just because of this reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You can be a veteran in the military even if you didn't serve the entire time...same principal
    I agree that such little effort is put in to male vanities and most are hideous. You talk about the economy needing stability but please explain how making these items will help do that. Wait don't bother ill tell you why that cant happen. The people that have these item with put high prices on them which will further cause the economy to plunge. The most expensive items will pale in comparison to them since they are so sought after by player who desire them and will pay very well for them and players that have multiples of them will rocket the prices higher for more profit. Not to mention that the devs wont make platinum vanities trade able just because of this reason.

Travel Auction will stabilize the economy...WHY? because theres a HUGE amount of GOLD will be taken away from the Game. WHY do you think they did that the first time? For the same reason. Understand that the prices of it will increase big time. BUT however who would want to sell those RELIC GEM. LOL...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The items were released with the intent to be temporary and should remain as such. Since you have had a account for such a time its your own fault that you didn't get them and I'm addressing the dark crusader because you brought it up, and the list of items we can "cling to" is growing shorter with the addition of new items. You missed out,simple as that doesn't give you an excuse to complain about it of beg for it to be reintroduced into the game.
    I may have missed out in the beginning release but that in no way means that I should give up hope of getting the item. almost every item ive sought after Ive gotten one way or another and this is no different, me and several other players want another chance to get it. also I am not begging, im stating my points and your stating yours, simple as that. if you want to keep fighting me about this than contact me in game but please leave this for people who want the vanity back.