Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4th Guild Hall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Lightbulb 4th Guild Hall

A 4th guild hall? Yep basicly what I see in this new 4th guild hall would be simply the ability to check and sell things from a cs charter in your new 4th guild hall.

Now how would this make 4 better? Well let's see what you get when you enter cs /beggers/spammers
    (AND I MEAN A LOT OF SPAMMERS)/scammers/ and just straight up rude people just being rude to others (which is where I would come in and troll them but that's another topic for another time.) So as you can see with guild halls 4 with a cs charter you could check your items sell them and even go afk wile you wait for items to sell or just avoid all the trouble of cs all together.

Or if your and officer like me just chilling in guild hall you could have other things to do other then watching guild chats and stashing potions. You could even have sales in your gh to members of your guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

We wish this would happen...
    But I don't think sts will add this anytime soon... (no offense to sts)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well,you can simply ignore spammers but i dont see it coming soon.In my opinion also its uneccesary because guild halls are not used much by guild members.If you want a quiet place to check cs go to one of those baleforts with 1-5 players!
    L76 AcexLuffyBird , L61 AcexluffyBehr , L56 AcexluffyMage , L50 AcexluffyBear , L40 AcexluffyTank , L40 AcexLuffyFox , L25 AcexluffyHorn ... Want more alts ... ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

There is more important things than this.. love the idea tho..
    Last edited by Extreme; 09-26-2013 at 06:45 AM.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I like the idea would be useful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    There is more important things than this.. love the idea tho..
    Like? They already said not cap on horizon
    Last edited by Kingzila; 09-26-2013 at 08:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzila View Post
    Like? They already said not cap on horizon
    The fact that PvP is still ruined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    The fact that PvP is still ruined.
    I had a whole paragraph dedicated to just pvp whiners on this post but I removed it moth. Pvp is not all of what pl is about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

I had a whole paragraph dedicated to just pvp whiners on this post but I removed it moth. Pvp is not all of what pl is about
    I don't believe I said that. The majority of the community enjoys PvP because there's really nothing else to do right now.

Why does everybody have to say PvP whiners? We enjoy PvP, and right now it has a lot of problems. Wouldn't you say the same thing say, if you enjoyed farming and the drop rates were close to zero? It's simply our passion and the reason we play this game. If there's a problem, we're going to speak up, not just live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I don't believe I said that. The majority of the community enjoys PvP because there's really nothing else to do right now.

Why does everybody have to say PvP whiners? We enjoy PvP, and right now it has a lot of problems. Wouldn't you say the same thing say, if you enjoyed farming and the drop rates were close to zero? It's simply our passion and the reason we play this game. If there's a problem, we're going to speak up, not just live with it.
    Drop rates are close to zero already and 80% of players in Farm areas say it is as well. And and people call pvp whiners what they are. They whine about problems in pvp constantly there's never a day I don't see someone angry about pvp cuz they lost and then say pvp is broken. 65% of players farming or leveling are 3-2 year vets and do you see us crying because we farmed for 4 hours without a drop? No. That's the difference pvp players cry for anything while the true players wait for REAL problems like sts ignoring pl all together for 6 months without sale update or anything.
    Last edited by Kingzila; 09-26-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Good idea. More access to the market would be nice.

as for PvP. I can imagine how hard it is to balance so many variables and account for players trying to exploit any small advantages they can. Perfect balance is probably only achieved by making every player play the exact same stock characters so they are exactly equal., just different colors. Maybe that would fix the ptroblem.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    Good idea. More access to the market would be nice.

as for PvP. I can imagine how hard it is to balance so many variables and account for players trying to exploit any small advantages they can. Perfect balance is probably only achieved by making every player play the exact same stock characters so they are exactly equal., just different colors. Maybe that would fix the ptroblem.
    There would then be problems saying other characters are over powered then another. One person will never be as good as another is some way. And people will cry about that in pvp till the end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

see moth pvp would be a never ending problem sts would be working on it for years till it was perfect and even then it would still never be perfect because one set would beat the other like str to intel or dex to str. It's common sense seeing this play out. Pvp can get some updates but nerfing a whole class of items? You seem to forget forgottens where lvling items as well not just pvp items. SO BASICALLY pvp players are starting to ruin it for pve players it seems maybe old players should get vocal about that like they did about update issues?

This simply all boils down to the simple problem of one player is better then the other and that player cries about it. Giving the term PVP WHINERS its meaning in many games like it does now.
    Last edited by Kingzila; 09-26-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Drop rates are close to zero already and 80% of players in Farm areas say it is as well. And and people call pvp whiners what they are. They whine about problems in pvp constantly there's never a day I don't see someone angry about pvp cuz they lost and then say pvp is broken. 65% of players farming or leveling are 3-2 year vets and do you see us crying because we farmed for 4 hours without a drop? No. That's the difference pvp players cry for anything while the true players wait for REAL problems like sts ignoring pl all together for 6 months without sale update or anything.

Please don't exaggerate! Drop are are close to zero? Lolz! What mathematical equation did you use for that? And please tell me what drops you are referring to because it is highly incorrect.

All players cry! Not just PVP.
    PVE players cry as much, if not more than PVP. Do they not cry about no new content? Do they not cry about drop rates? Do they not cry about the new retro items STS just added?

I also disagree with your made up statistic of 65% of PVE is 3-2 year veterans lvling and farming.

Edit
    And PVP players are ruining PVE? How do I figure that??? How has any of the PVP changes effected you.
    The PVP damage nerf? is only when u enter PVP.
    The PVP orb? Yep, once again only applies to PVP.
    The forgotten nerf? Are you that unskilled that you really need gear that overpowered to kill mobs?

Additionally
    Since forgotten items were introduced a little more that a year ago, are you saying PVE was crap before forgotten items were a part of PL. And god!! How did ppl manage to level before them!!!
    Last edited by angeldawn; 09-26-2013 at 10:22 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Additionally
    Since forgotten items were introduced a little more that a year ago, are you saying PVE was crap before forgotten items were a part of PL. And god!! How did ppl manage to level before them!!![/QUOTE]

And let it be know that this topic was not about pvp is was started when others started saying sts has better things to do like fixing pvp.

Did I say they where NEEEDED lvling items? No I said they made lvling easyer can you manage without them yes you can. Did you blow up somthing that was not really that big of a deal? Yes you did dualy noted though but moving on. Exaggerating? No but moving on still. pve players cry more then pvp player? If you counting beggers and spammers yes by a lot they do but regular players don't though much like I would not count players like that on pvp I'd hope you do the same. BUT AGAIN MOVING ON. NOW Pvp players running pl for pve players? In a few ways Acutuly but yah I'm ending that right there though this topic is about a guild hall not pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

I like your idea but it should be a low priority. New content should be first for either pvp or pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    I like your idea but it should be a low priority. New content should be first for either pvp or pve
    Agreed but sts keeps saying new content won't be out for some time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    Agreed but sts keeps saying new content won be out for some time
    Working on the guild halls would be new content. Let's face it, stg doesn't have the time or resources to devote to pl SL DL right now.

Inside a Gingerbread House, telling fortunes
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

That's a really cool idea king but it's say if that's something the development would be willing to do :/

PL: Lilypads L.80 Fortune Telling Enhantress & Cometarise L.70 Ranger
    AL: Lilypads L.32 Rogue
    As well as a proud trainer and lover of glaceon :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Pvp players running pl for pve players? In a few ways Acutuly but yah I'm ending that right there though this topic is about a guild hall not pvp

PVE players constantly 'whine' about the things I mentioned. You can see it in any town and in the forums. Never mind all the runs where ppl start saying how many runs it's been since they have gotten a drop. Or how is it possible they still haven't gotten a specific item. Both PVE and PVP 'whine' don't act like one group is better than the other.

You saying PVP players are ruining PVE, is a pretty huge statement. I'm just wanting to know logic and facts behind such a statement.

As for your guild idea. It has been been suggested over and over to add CS to guild halls. It was never implemented. And now STS is saying they aren't going to update content in the foreseeable future. I would think this is a content update and won't be implemented any time soon.
    Last edited by angeldawn; 09-26-2013 at 01:16 PM.