Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mythics/Arcanes ruins PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Well, people with mythics would dissagree and people who cant get mythic would agree with ur thread, but its simple we didnt start the game and mythics were handed to us, we worked hard and earned them of course ur fast food theres like 100 dmg and 500 hp defference why u think it cost millions to be mythic. Its the only thing making the game alive and trust me its the only thing making profits for the game and us, if u were arround when game was lvl cap 16 u would know how that time 100k was like now 100m.

Dont wana be rude or party breaker but ur thread is kinda useless dear, dont think there will be day that sts would remove mythics and arcane, u better just buy some

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hakoom7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hakoom7:1309820
    Well, people with mythics would dissagree and people who cant get mythic would agree with ur thread, but its simple we didnt start the game and mythics were handed to us, we worked hard and earned them of course ur fast food theres like 100 dmg and 500 hp defference why u think it cost millions to be mythic. Its the only thing making the game alive and trust me its the only thing making profits for the game and us, if u were arround when game was lvl cap 16 u would know how that time 100k was like now 100m.

Dont wana be rude or party breaker but ur thread is kinda useless dear, dont think there will be day that sts would remove mythics and arcane, u better just buy some
    .....i have Mythics.... and my opinion is, that the difference to Legendaries is too high......

...and where is the point, having a handfull people with mega equip doing pvp, and hundreds of people stop doing pvp because they know, they are chanceless. .....

That is what i want to say with this thread.....
    Last edited by Bullox; 10-24-2013 at 10:50 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bullox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

100% Agree ,but thats the game and there will be come some more lucky bastrds

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

I'm full mythic too and I still think there's a too high difference between non-mythic and mythic. Full mythic players have 20 more dmg and 500 more Hp, 700 more HP if daggers. Rouges

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

I dont think the difference is too big,i think its not fair that all the myth arcane owner choose a team and the others (mostly nonmyth) are absolutly chanceless..

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullox View Post
    .....i have Mythics.... and my opinion is, that the difference to Legendaries is too high......

...and where is the point, having a handfull people with mega equip doing pvp, and hundreds of people stop doing pvp because they know, they are chanceless. .....

That is what i want to say with this thread.....
    Of course the differnce is high then whats the point of weak mythic, beside in my openion i play pvp daily and never had problem with not finding players it seems full and active, so i wouldnt agree that thousand of people stopped, and in my openion maybe they shouldnt quit and complain, geormerot one of the best pvp players and he has 0 mythic, fully legendary yet deadly, its about skills too dear