Thread: Guide: QUICK earnings through cs/auction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Guide: QUICK earnings through cs/auction.

ILIKEWAFFLE'S GUIDE TO MAKE FAST PROFIT THROUGH CS

Hey guys! want to learn how to make over 50k a day and over 200k in a week? (results may vary, but I do it all the time) Then you have come to the right place! This thread are notes/tips based on my experience of making good profit and dealing with the economy, hopefully my insights will educated you somehow.

This is my first thread and its nerve racking>.<

1. Introduction

My weird yet effective way that I would like to share of making profit, is to buy things and then resell them for a higher price. This is not scamming, nor does it mean I'm lazy and refuse to farm, or cheating, it's just a different POV of making money which I'm pretty sure everyone has done at least once, so please respect it The following will be tips on how to do this so called "way", more effectively and I will mention some other miscellaneous information too.

First, lets talk about supplies that you NEED, to be successful in a dungeon like health packs and such. With this in mind, calculate how much are you going to spend while on an adventure and then subtract it from your total amount of money you currently have.
    (If you have no extra gold left, then skip to the “farming” paragraph.)

You will be able to use this remaining money to make more, which you can then use to upgrade gear or whatever you desire. Note that you have to pay an admission fee of at least 200c (I think?) to place an item in auction.

What is auction/cs? Auction are practically tiny stores in almost all of the bases of Al that you can access to buy items sold by others or even sell your own! You can spot these by looking for a crowd of players in one section of the map :P

Person to Person trading

You can trade others by clicking their character and then clicking the bar “trade”, this will automatically bring you to the trade box where both of you will be able to make decisions over stuff.

When trading, do not demand anything. Be nice and respect the other person's responses and hopefully you two will be able to agree on a good price.

2. Be smart, stay updated

Know which gear, pet, chest, vanity, everything, is popular and the fluctuations of their prices. Remember the names of these so you can quick search it.

But why? Well, you are either a rogue, tank or socerer, and there will be people on the other side who have no clue about the items your class uses because they do not use them or need them, and will sometimes sell it at a random price without knowing the real amount it is worth. These little flaws are what you are trying to catch because you will be able to make better profit. This means, if you "catch" an item where its demand for it is high and the supply of it is low, then profit

Even browse the whole cs if you need to. Check each page and sometimes, you will find items that are hidden.
    I once bought a 3k weapon that was worth over 150k, because I was just browsing.

3. Knowing where to stop

There will always be that “ehh, should I buy it?” feeling you get.

First consider these questions:
    Is it highly demanded?
    Is it useful? (most people go for legendaries+)
    Is it a collectors item? (these go for higher prices)

If you answered yes for one of these, then buy it. Although, if the difference in price is small, then don’t.

NEVER buy an item if you feel like it is a 50/50 chance of successfully reselling it, because making such a risk isn’t good especially if the item is expensive.
    Note that you will always encounter things you don’t want to buy :P

4. Know what to hoard

Things like crates and pets are almost always guaranteed to rise in price over time especially during/after updates, we all know that :P

With experience of the game, you will learn which pets and crates are superior then others. It may take time to earn profit with these, but it will definitly be worth it

Eg: Haunlet pets became more expensive after Haunlet’s difficulty increased after the update.

5. Farm it

Aside from daily quests, this is another way of earning money and items, the term “farming” is essentially just camping in an area in the game with the aim of collecting large amounts of gold or items. Farming does not include begging others for money, so don't do it because it annoys everyone

6. Reselling it at the right prices

Lets say you buy a 20k egg that normally goes for 35k, and I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone sell it at 34999k, and you want to know what? It NEVER gets sold because it is pratically the same price as the last one and they get no deal whatsoever, which is why I don't suggest this. Although, what I do suggest is to resell it at a lower price that isnt too low but too high. So I would resell a 20k egg normally sold at 35k at 30k, not only am I making some profit, but it not as high as the last one where it can easily outbid by one coin, and it isnt too low that it would be sold in under a minute.

ote that the more expensive the stuff you're buying and selling are worth (arcane, mythics), the more money you will make.

7. Spending it wisely

There are a few rules to buying things for personal use.

-Do NOT buy new weapons and armor after every single level because it does not make that much of a difference; only buy it if the gap of your current armor and your character’s level is over 5 levels apart.

-Try not rush to buy the item, if you know that the item is more expensive then it usually is, wait for someone else to put it up for lower. Although, if it’s the icing to your cake, then just go for it xD

-When a new item comes out after an update, just wait for the prices to drop before buying it. Who knows? a 100k weapon can be worth 1k after a month

Congrats!

And yeaah! Hopefully my weird way has helped you guys ^-^ it was hard for me to type this out because I’m quite bad at explaining things. I will try to edit this...maybe.... Peace :3

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilikewaffles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

You posted it in the "Guild" section... Lol
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Wrong section... But good guide!

Add me on Arcane Legends! IGN : Tishamaxine
    " Hate me for who I am, at least im not pretending to be someone im not. "
    Signature made by Beelzzebob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

You say 50k a day
    50x7=350k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Nice guide. Good starting point. Sidebar, if you only make 50k a day merching after third day you're doin' it wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Hmm pretty good guide

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk