Thread: Battlefield 4 Closed Beta is now out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Default Battlefield 4 Closed Beta is now out!

PC users who are in the requirements could have preloaded the game yesterday, but couldn't start it just yet. You can now.

Console users who are in the requirements of being in the Closed Beta can now download and run Battlefield 4. If you do not see it in the PSN store or XBOX store, then wait a little bit longer for it to appear.

If you are not eligible to be in the Closed Beta, don't walk away now! The Open Beta begins, and the Closed Beta ends, on the fourth of October and ends on the fifteenth. Closed Beta accounts will transfer over to the Open Beta, but all data will not be saved after the beta is complete.

What is Battlefield 4's Beta?
    Battlefield 4's Beta is a way that DICE stress tests the servers they have, and to make sure that some bugs never make it into the final release.

When is Battlefield 4's Beta?
    Battlefield 4's Closed Beta begins today and ends on the fourth of October. When the Closed Beta ends, the Open Beta is started for the entire public.

What makes me qualified for the Battlefield 4's Closed Beta?
    You must have preordered or obtained the Medal of Honor Warfighter that grants access to the Closed Beta, preordered the Deluxe Edition of Battlefield 4, or have been a premium member of Battlefield 3. Premium Members can only play Battlefield 4 on the console that they have their premium account on. If you have Battlefield 3 Premium on the PS3, you can't play the Closed Beta on the computer!

See you in the Battlefield!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I got on today and had a blast with it! The graphics rendering was off on the PS3 Closed Beta, but it was all good in the end.

Anyone else get into the Closed Beta except for Razerfingers? (We'll need to find a Conquest game later)

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

All I'm interested in is Destiny. All other games can go get released but I know where my money is going.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077:1287260
    All I'm interested in is Destiny. All other games can go get released but I know where my money is going.
    You should make a Destiny thread all about it. That's another game I have my eyes on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    You should make a Destiny thread all about it. That's another game I have my eyes on.
    I don't want to do research. I would rather be surprised on the game. Research kinda ruined some of Halo Reach for me, but it was still a great game.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Add me on Origin: xXz21 its my ID

i'm playing with my clan and BF3 too. and many pc games