Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheabascity View Post
    Lifegiver

I so disagree on your statements of lifegiver. This is a PVE build and lifegiver is one of the best skills in game. I don't know if youu realise it but lifegiver instantly replenishes full health and mana on your partymembers at least once they are rogue's. And were the rogue the main part is of any pve team when it comes to damage, you can help out your pve team allot. Especially the part on mana replenish, skills absorb your mana so fast that a 25 perc pot barely does anything. remember only sorcerers have int realotted. So this skill helps your mates, cause 1 skill combo on a rogue is usually 1-2 pots depends on your stats.

So as a rogue i say any PVE sorcerer needs lifegiver, if you think pve is about doing solo stuff then you haven't played this game to well.

I second Chorba69's comment. Any mage who runs lifgiver is a liability to the party. You are greatly hindering offensive potentional in exchange for a mediocre heal. You will contribute far more to the party by being offensive then 'supportive'. The best support is to remove more enemies. Any Rogue/Warrior who can't manage their own mana usage, especially endgame, is also a liability. Avoid running with these people at all costs.

Oh and in the revelation that dmg multipliers dont stack any points in passive damage are a complete waste. Put these in crit instead.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nesox For This Useful Post: