Quote Originally Posted by chorba69 View Post
First of all, when I started reading your comment, I thought you're a rogue. Lots of rogues whine about the mana and they blame sorcerers if they dont have Lifegiver with mana upgrade, so it seems you whine about it too.
Please tell me, how could Lifegiver help in elite runs? Or even in tomb runs? Or anywhere? Maybe in low levels when you dont have money for pots. But, in elites, mage's heal won't help you at all! Okay it restores few some hp and mana but? Nobody benefits od it. There is a reason why you can spam pots in PvE. Mages are AoE dmg dealers and CCers. Though, they should be support class but they dont have any good support skill.
Using Lifegiver in PvE just slows your runs by a lot because as a mage you're there to deal AoE dmg.
Dont be offended by this post but, any experienced player will never ask for hp/mana restore in PvE because you can use pots. If STG gives a dmg buff or something else like Shadow Veil or anything similar, then there could be some use of this skill. Otherwise, just NO.
And just one info, I play this game since season1 and Im sure I know something about mage class.
Cheers and have fun!

one thing i hate being a mage, is when other players are asking "mage..mana plis" -_-'