Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What do I need to buy to continue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What do I need to buy to continue?

Im new to this game and am going to buy $5 worth of plat tomorrow.

Here is my plan of what I am going to purchase: Battlefort Castle, Lost Expedition and Fathom Crypt. If I purchase all of this will I be able to max my character out to level 50? Then I also read something about dungeons are these essential and needed to contiune the story arch? Im just very confused as to the bare bones of what I need to go on.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

The level order for the campaigns is:
    Forest Haven < Dark Forest < Balefort Castle < Fathom Crypt < Lost Expedition (Frozen Nightmare is an elite campaign pack at this level) < Ancient Swamps, Return of Skeller < AO1 < AO2 < AO3

You start with Forest Haven, and get Dark Forest for registering.

There's a campaign bundle for balefort/crypt/expedition/swamps, which would get you to I think 35, then ao1 to 40, ao2 to 45, ao3 to 50.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    The level order for the campaigns is:
    Forest Haven < Dark Forest < Balefort Castle < Fathom Crypt < Lost Expedition (Frozen Nightmare is an elite campaign pack at this level) < Ancient Swamps, Return of Skeller < AO1 < AO2 < AO3

You start with Forest Haven, and get Dark Forest for registering.

There's a campaign bundle for balefort/crypt/expedition/swamps, which would get you to I think 35, then ao1 to 40, ao2 to 45, ao3 to 50.
    Thank you very much for the reply. I purchased the Campaign bundle and will go from there after I complete it. I see that your a dev and I must say keep up the great work your game is something special!