Thread: Faces

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Faces

I know there will be a lot of disagreement on this but worth a shot anyways.
    Faces - If you didn't know already, you can purchase a different face for your character at a cost of 5 or 10 platinum. The 5 platinum ones are the ones that are available when you start the game. 10 platinum faces give various stats.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?35399-Character-Faces-Stats-and-Pictures&p=399111&mode=linear&highlight=face+stats #post399111

Let's be real here, the only face you see for bears level 1-30 is mecha bear(3 str 2 hit and sometimes krazy bear(3 str 1 crit). Why is it that you rarely see cyber bear face (3str 5 mana) or shaggy(3 str 2 int)? Well the problem here is that people buy faces for their stats instead of their purpose [my opinion], customizing your character. I want the stats on faces removed and only be for looks. I know the stats on faces are very minimal but they really do decide what faces most people get. The parakeet face looks really cool, but unfortunately it is not used that often due to its lousy stats (5 health). This is probably too late to change anyways because a lot of people will complain that they bought their faces for the stats. :\

Here's an example
    bird goes to mirror and wants to b a duck
    duck only has 3 dex 7hp and tis burd wants 2 b best pvpr
    bird want equal advantge as othr bes bird so he go with pengin
    now burd did not reech life long goal 2 b a duck

Also I know this has been suggested before, but please make faces unlockable. This means that when you purchase a face, it is unlocked and you can switch back to it any time. Default 3 are automatically unlocked as well. Oh and this should be per toon.
    Last edited by Heroelite; 10-07-2013 at 03:25 PM.