Thread: Shuyal Elite Mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Default Shuyal Elite Mine

Trust me when I say I love the hard fighting new mobs....but I would like to see a Elite Mine for the Shuyal bosses similar to what you guys did with Nordr.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zuzeq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Sure, why not? There's no possible way to further ruin the game's economy any more than it is. Architect gear is worth scraps because of the Arena, and Pylons/Blades are plentiful because they are the only two maps people consistently run. Quills will never recover from the Krom bug, and puzzleboxes are already dropping in price. I say go for it... STS can make claim their prize while the game's economy continues to lie in shambles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Regarding price drops:
    There should be really a limit on how low you drop it!
    You would've purchased an item for hundred thousands of gold and now its dropped half the price to highest bidder or even lass than 500g to the lowest. *sigh*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Economy economy.... a lot of players saving for rich achievements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
    Sure, why not? There's no possible way to further ruin the game's economy any more than it is. Architect gear is worth scraps because of the Arena, and Pylons/Blades are plentiful because they are the only two maps people consistently run. Quills will never recover from the Krom bug, and puzzleboxes are already dropping in price. I say go for it... STS can make claim their prize while the game's economy continues to lie in shambles.

I heart you but..what are you talking about? Lvl 35 Pylons are going for 150K plus and the lvl 36 is about double. The Arc Blade of Will is running for about the the same are that's not even the top version of the weapon. Elite golden Puzzleboxs were 75K just yesterday and I sold one for 105K I kid you not 10mins ago. The Quills are not dropping due to a boss change, I think that has more to do with Mythic daggers being released cause Krome is still a 6min< map with a casual party(at this very moment there is only 3 listed). The end game elite gear has been floating in the same price "pocket" for some time, the only thing that is hurting elite farmers like you and I are the Mythic weekends. Less and less players are "settling" for those top pinks because these gold weekends come to often and they are just waiting to spam crates and take a shot in the dark. Which in turn falls right into the master plan and the "masters" pocket book.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

If they come out with a Shuyal elite boss mine, they should come out with new bosses with some new gear. Please just don't recycle the same stuff. Do you know how boring this gets? And some bosses are easy to take down without any mobs. Overgrowth? That's a freebie if you didn't have to grind the map to get to the boss. Captain Krom? We have seen how many times they had to fix this map because people can kill him too fast. I think compared to past seasons, the value of top pinks has declined more rapidly. I don't mind these mythic weekend. Because you can make some easily gold by selling crates and/or elite chests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
    Why should anyone pay 500k or more for 'Top Elite Legendaries'?????

Compared to the Stats of the Mythics, they are absolute worthless!

Intelligent Players buy the cheaper Legendaries with a few stats a bit worse and save their money for Mythics.......

I wrote in another Post, the Stat difference between Top Legendaries compared to Mythics/Arcanes is too high!

That ruins PvP and the Economy......
    Last edited by Bullox; 10-09-2013 at 02:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Halloween=shuyal mines?

I sense it coming....bzzzzzz.....
    semi-retired

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post: