Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Ultimate Solution to our PvP Woes: Equipment Rarity Room Filtering!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reflexivity View Post
    That may be your opinion, but there are many out there who are in favor of this idea. So whether it is "good" or "bad", as you say, is a matter of preference.

As a person without mythic equipment, I am trying to at least be fair and see both sides of where people are coming from. Not only my perspective, but that of the other side as well. I am trying to find a way to stick up for mythic users, too. But it seems like all the mythic users want to do is bash and suppress those who don't have the same advantages as them, without acknowledging what the rest of us have to say. I find that mindset deplorable. People keep commenting that "mythics don't cost that much anymore" and that "you don't need a full mythic set to be competitive", but they're missing the point. It's about the principle.

If some people want to play until their minds go numb and their eyeballs fall out of their socket, that's fine. I and many others have a busy life out of this game. I don't have the time/willingness to be able to spend countless hours saving up/farming/merching for items I will hardly have the time to use. I'm fine with not having the latest and the greatest, especially since I'm a casual player and am not playing all too often. However, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to enjoy PvP against people I stand a chance against.

I personally don't find satisfaction in beating opponents who aren't on equal footing with myself, and then stroking my ego about it. That would be akin to a grown man bragging about smoking 5-year-old child at a game of basketball. Like Vjerevica stated, it really does seem like elite PvPers are not looking for duels with equals.

To each their own, I suppose.
    Please be aware that the supposed players that you think play for so long to earn these mythics honestly do not. Now, when I play, I usually try to stick to a few things so I do not waste time dilly-dallying. Heck, I'm a college student who spends a lot of his time doing other things. However, I typically get on at night and am still able to get done what I want to get done.

It took me maybe 2 weeks after I hit the L31 level cap to get a full mythic set back when it was worth 25M? If I want something that costs 10M+, if I can achieve it rather quickly.

My point was, if others are able to do it with their work lives, you can too! You're not the only with a life outside of this game. We all have our own responsibilities.

Have you heard of the phrase, "Work Hard, Play Hard"? It could be used relatively well here, IMO.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Please be aware that the supposed players that you think play for so long to earn these mythics honestly do not. Now, when I play, I usually try to stick to a few things so I do not waste time dilly-dallying. Heck, I'm a college student who spends a lot of his time doing other things. However, I typically get on at night and am still able to get done what I want to get done.

It took me maybe 2 weeks after I hit the L31 level cap to get a full mythic set back when it was worth 25M? If I want something that costs 10M+, if I can achieve it rather quickly.

My point was, if others are able to do it with their work lives, you can too! You're not the only with a life outside of this game. We all have our own responsibilities.

Have you heard of the phrase, "Work Hard, Play Hard"? It could be used relatively well here, IMO.
    I think my main point is being missed. I'm not on here to complain that I don't own mythics and that it's impossible to attain them. As you've stated, it certainly is possible to acquire them. It's great you're able to earn 25mil in 2 weeks, but take into consideration that you're probably knowledgable/skilled with regards to merching/farming/etc. Not everyone is.

Comments about working hard and being capable of earning millions are besides the point. The point is that people shouldn't have to accumulate and drop millions to be able to experience a fair and balanced (in other words, an equal) PvP environment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

Reflex, I think that you're hoping for is unrealistic, even tho in theory it makes sense.

The game is fair and balanced in the way that it gives everyone the same opportunities to achieve the same things. Anyone can farm, anyone can merch, anyone can buy plat. But not everyone will do it so we'll always have people at a disadvantage for one reason or another. It's like in life.. everyone can go to school and get a degree... but not all people do it, for whatever reason. They will not compete for the same job on equal grounds.

If i'm a skinny, fragile person I wouldn't play basketbal.. i'd try pingpong. or maybe chess. if i did love basketbal and couldn't live without it, i'd try to find a match with other fragile skinny people instead of trying to make it into the dream team.

I have to say I agree that if you feel you cannot keep up with the gear requirements to be competitive, you should consider twinking. Then you'd have a more equal ground to compete on, at least without the money/equipment barrier.

My point here is there is an option, even if you dont like it so much.

The toeless smurf!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Default Twinking is fun

I see twinking as a solution, too.

In 36 myth is standard. I don't have the time to farm, no luck with locked and not willing to spend more real money.

In lvl 10 and 16 u get a good set for 300-500k. And there are pros like in 36. I mean really strong rugby players, just in weaker armors...

In a nutshell: same fun, lower cost

CaptnSharky lvl 41 - Schattenwolff lvl 21, Mein Motto: Have Fun!, unser Forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Personally I think pvp numbers would rise drastically if this idea was implemented. Twinking is fun for some people but most players would rather use their endgame character for pvp. Most people don't have mythic gear and just don't play pvp if they only have legendary gear

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Good idea if you make it so only the "Any" room gains you kills and score.

To me if sounds like you would rather not spend time getting gear, but still get the same benefit mythic gear users do.
    This idea would trash mythic prices, reduce crate revenues, etc.

Another solution is if you leave pvp for a little while and go get some gear yourself

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It seems that we have two irreconcilable groups of players, professionals and casual players. Each have their arguments and there is no hope that we can reach consensus. However, I feel that main point is lost somwhere down the road. This is a game and games are supposed to be fun or the don't fulfill their purpose. I suppose that we can agree at least on that.

There were comments that there are simply not enough PvP players to divide them in smaller groups. Why is that? Judging from my experience the main reason is that there is no joy at all in PvP for casual players. Either you are pro, or you don't do PvP at all. I was in the PvP from the very beginning. I was playing when mages were really underpowered. I was playing when people were cheating by pulling pets into CTF in times where pets were not alowed. Even then I had much fun in PvP. So, I would say that I am not spoiled player who complain about every little thing that doesn't suit him. I find it rather sad that now I find no pleasure to pvp.

I assume that lack of pvp players are because many players feel the same way. As Energizeric said in one of his economy posts, casual players will leave, game will start to look empty and then pro/elite players will leave and that will be the end. I think that number of pvp-ers will drastically increase if some solution for casual players would be implemented.

I have my proposal. I will just use parts from my old post because I am too lazy to write it all over again.

Here is my proposal. Separate PvP to Elite and Common. In Common no myth, arcane gear would be alowed. Make separate leader board for Elite. In my eyes it would please everyone. Hardcore players will have their own battlefield where they wil fight best of the best. Anyway, I don't believe they enjoy victories over underpowered oponents. They will have their separate playground free of noobs, underpowered, unexperienced, etc. Winners of this will be acknowlidged as best of the best by everyone. On the other hand, common players will have their own playgound where they can compete thus making the game interesting for them as well. Even better, elite players can check their skills in common arena allso (and prove primarly to themselves that they really are the best based on skills and not only because of gear).
    Replay from Ebezaanec
    You make it seem as if mythic players are vastly numerous. Why should players who work hard for mythic gear be "punished" by being secluded to only a limited amount of players.

Besides... What about players with only a couple of mythics? Do they have to be stuck with people with full mythics too? Even I have an Epic ring in my set.

No offense, but the idea seems very unfair imo.
    It is just general proposal. I am aware that it should be developed further.

Why punished? Do you think that duel with equaly geard players is punishment? On the contrary, I think it is reward. They will have a chance to play on highest level without disturbance of inferior players. Look at it as AL Champins League. Those "limited amount of players" are in fact the ones they really want to duel. Is there any glory if you win the race with Ferrarri over VW Polo? Would you be appretiated as great driver?

In all competitons there are ranks; 1st legue, 2nd legue, etc.

Somehow you agree with me to a certain point since you think that people who are not full myth would be stuck with full mythics meaning that they will have a lesser chance because of gear.

This proposal should be dveloped and elaborated better. The way I see it I would always want to compete within my rank. If I am Real Madrid, surely I don't want to be champion of national village football league. I want to win Champions league.

Well, I don't expect that players will agree with me. I was just commenting post from my perspective. No harm done.

But seriously, I would really like feedback from elite players. Wouldn't they love to have their own league?
    I can suggest another idea. Lets make new arena called "Skill Arena". While entering each player is given to choose equipment/pets to use (of course all equipment would be of the same level). Then enter the battle and it would be only skills that make real difference. So, everything would remain the same (CTF & TDM) + one additional arena for people who want to test their skills.

Would that be acceptable?
    We reached the bottom of the crises but don't worry - we are still digging.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vjerevica For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    Good idea if you make it so only the "Any" room gains you kills and score.

To me if sounds like you would rather not spend time getting gear, but still get the same benefit mythic gear users do.
    This idea would trash mythic prices, reduce crate revenues, etc.

Another solution is if you leave pvp for a little while and go get some gear yourself
    Personally I don't care about KDR at all. I think that counting kills ruined team play in CTF.
    We reached the bottom of the crises but don't worry - we are still digging.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vjerevica For This Useful Post:

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Interesting idea.

The biggest problem I see is having enough people to play with. If you're the only one with mythics on queing for PvP you might be sitting in an empty room for a while until someone else with mythics logs in and queues for pvp.

Honestly, I don't see it being implemented.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Interesting idea.

The biggest problem I see is having enough people to play with. If you're the only one with mythics on queing for PvP you might be sitting in an empty room for a while until someone else with mythics logs in and queues for pvp.

Honestly, I don't see it being implemented.
    Thanks for the honest and considerate response, Samhayne.

It's okay with me if not everyone supports this idea. What irks me, though, is when people shoot it down and criticize it without offering any real constructive input. It's not easy to come up with an idea by yourself about how to solve a prominent issue within the community. Now, people are going to argue with me and tell me that's just the nature of the game, but honestly, there's a significant amount of people who feel similarly to how I do, so that must mean something.

Sure, it's not a perfect solution. But at least I tried to come up with something. PvP is one of the major selling points for me in any game that I play. I don't feel that being told to twink or save up is really addressing my underlying concern. I don't mind if people are better/stronger than I am. I don't want to PvP just so I can win all the time. I just wanted the option to have a more equal match and spar with people of similar capabilities/gear, which to me, makes the match more fun, whether I win or lose.

I'm okay if my idea is never implemented, but I just hoped forum members would respect and acknowledge my views, even if it differs from their own.
    Last edited by Reflexivity; 10-09-2013 at 06:42 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Reflexivity For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It's okay with me if not everyone supports this idea. What irks me, though, is when people shoot it down and criticize it without offering any real constructive input. It's not easy to come up with an idea by yourself about how to solve a prominent issue within the community. Now, people are going to argue with me and tell me that's just the nature of the game, but honestly, there's a significant amount of people who feel similarly to how I do, so that must mean something.

Sure, it's not a perfect solution. But at least I tried to come up with something. PvP is one of the major selling points for me in any game that I play. I don't feel that being told to twink or save up is really addressing my underlying concern. I don't mind if people are better/stronger than I am. I don't want to PvP just so I can win all the time. I just wanted the option to have a more equal match and spar with people of similar capabilities/gear, which to me, makes the match more fun, whether I win or lose.

I'm okay if my idea is never implemented, but I just hoped forum members would respect and acknowledge the views of others, even if it differs from their own.
    We understand that you have tried. Also, I believe that forum members did respect and acknowledge your view. We also took the time to tell you why this suggestion would not work. I did not see any insulting or name-calling going on, did you?

It was a very civil debate. The only thing that I would think is borderline offensive is when you made the generalization that mythic players must have played until their eyes dry up and fall out in order to obtain the gear that they have obtained. Still, those that you insulted were civil and remained composure.

The fact of the matter is, no matter what MMO you play, if you want to go endgame PvP, you will be expected to have the best gear. You see it in MMOs like WoW and Runescape. So, what do the people do that do not have the best gears but still want to PvP? They PvP at lower levels. In AL, you have the exact same option. Also, keep in mind that L16+ twinks still have the option to fight with 4 skills. So, in reality, the only thing that would have been taken out from the equation is the mythic gears.

Just some food for thought,

Apollo
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    We understand that you have tried. Also, I believe that forum members did respect and acknowledge your view. We also took the time to tell you why this suggestion would not work. I did not see any insulting or name-calling going on, did you?

It was a very civil debate. The only thing that I would think is borderline offensive is when you made the generalization that mythic players must have played until their eyes dry up and fall out in order to obtain the gear that they have obtained. Still, those that you insulted were civil and remained composure.

The fact of the matter is, no matter what MMO you play, if you want to go endgame PvP, you will be expected to have the best gear. You see it in MMOs like WoW and Runescape. So, what do the people do that do not have the best gears but still want to PvP? They PvP at lower levels. In AL, you have the exact same option. Also, keep in mind that L16+ twinks still have the option to fight with 4 skills. So, in reality, the only thing that would have been taken out from the equation is the mythic gears.

Just some food for thought,

Apollo
    I sincerely thank you for your helpfulness through this entire process. I was not personally offended or insulted by anything anyone wrote. I was simply stating that I feel like people did not really see things through my perspective. As I've stated before, I'm not anti-mythic. It's great that people work hard for their gear. They deserve to use it.

I appreciate people's suggestions about directing me towards twinking, but really, I feel like that is circumventing the issue. When an end-game player with enough finances, like you or myself, makes a twink that is geared with all of the best equipment, it breaks the system for those low level players who legitimately are lvl 10-16. Especially if those players have no other alternate accounts and no significant means of funding them to have all the best gear, the way we can for our twinks, we are ruining PvP for them.

I guess I am just trying to look at the big picture here. Sure, I am not going to get my way, but I want to bring awareness that our actions as the "big wigs" at end game level are also impacting the experience of those at the opposite end of the spectrum, who are just starting out, and may not have the means to compete the way we can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

I totally understand your point of view, reflex. Your look at the bigger picture just has some irks.

Low level players, that are legitimatly 16, have no big incentive to go pvp. They have the bigger incentive to level up, make gold and get good gear (and maybe then return to lvl 16 with a twink and excellent gear). Also, you're not one of them? So where's the problem? I dont see any legitimate lvl 16 player complaing about pvp.

Almost ALL players you find in lvl 16 or lower pvp are Twinks. Believe me. been there.

So if you love pvp just for itself, make a twink, get it geared up and go there.

If you want compete End Level Pvp, get geared up (and yes, if neccessary, get some myth gear - weapon although should suffice) and go there.

This way all your problems are solved.

See, your suggestion just would create new problems. Thatswhy it is better to "circumvent" it this way.

It lies in the nature of pvp that only the fittest survive, so there is no way around best gear, no matter wich level.

So the answer to "how do I compete without myth gear?" is, twinking below level 26 (the first myth-gear-level).

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Frohnatur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

I'm okay if my idea is never implemented, but I just hoped forum members would respect and acknowledge my views, even if it differs from their own.
    Hi ref i hear ya.especially on the part where you feel disheartened on the gears diaparity and forum criticism.tbh i feel this is still civilised unlike any other threads where people simpy shoot you down.we are trying to open up the view from a more generic angle or acceptable perspective.

I was almost at the point of quitting as i never have 1mil or anywhere close to filthy rich.when i finally got some luck and savinf dor long i bought my first mhytic which was a bow at 6m that time.2 weeks mhytic event came up where i never anticipated.and the double odds made my 6m purchase like a fool.but with help pf friends i managed to farm better elites,merching and earned my set.my final piece was given as gift from a friend.fyi i never looted my set.

My point is it aint easy.whilst the game remain the approach has gone higher.i tried to remain my pink to a point where i knew i couldnt compete anymore.so i have to upgrade to be in the game.whilst accommodating to this change,the pve wnvironment also changed.to be faster you need to maximize ur gears.everything is changing to compromise the need of having better stats.

This game will stop once you have achieved all.and we are here still as we havent achieved all.be it gold,gears or battles.it keeps goinf upwards and we cant stay at the middle to enjoy its perks.if it stays the same theres no real need to play.

You will get there soon never lose hope.trust me.
    semi-retired

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ur idea is cool..but even if there were enough players...
    what then is the point of getting mythics or arcanes..!!!
    y would i farm 2-5 months tryin to get a maul if i wont get any extra advantages over others..!!!
    ill simply play in legendary room etc....and save my self 4 months of farming for arcane weapon..!! and i bet everyone will do so..!!
    2nd: i have a rogue which is pure legendary gears..and believe or not i kill mythic warriors, mages and rogues not all for sure but alot..!!
    my point is if what u suggest will be done..!! then simply i wont need to waste 1 hour of my life farming..ill just get some common gears worth 1k and own pvp..
    3rd: from lvl cap 16 and u only made 500k....that means ur doing it wrong..or ur not doing at all.!!!
    if u just farm locked crates in kraken mines u can get from selling crates 2M+ a month...1 elite golden chest is 100k+ so if u managed to get 500k in 7 months means budd u need to be sure how u farm..!!!
    i got scammed in this game twice ...scammers left me with 50k or so..I didnt give up..i still farmed again and got my gold again...!!!
    pvp is like real life..its never fair....there are rich people EX doctors etc(( hard farmers)) and people born rich ((plat players)) and there r poor people..!!
    no one can just say all people should be equil..!! coz this is life u wanna drive a bmw u gotta work hard.....same for pvp..
    sorry if im a bit harsh on ur idea.....but i see it as a fail..!!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to shadikiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Good idea but why not just make a twinking account?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Or just quit the room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primeblades View Post
    Good idea but why not just make a twinking account?
    As I wrote earlier:

I appreciate people's suggestions about directing me towards twinking, but really, I feel like that is circumventing the issue. When an end-game player with enough finances, like you or myself, makes a twink that is geared with all of the best equipment, it breaks the system for those low level players who legitimately are lvl 10-16. Especially if those players have no other alternate accounts and no significant means of funding them to have all the best gear, the way we can for our twinks, we are ruining PvP for them.

I guess I am just trying to look at the big picture here. Sure, I am not going to get my way, but I want to bring awareness that our actions as the "big wigs" at end game level are also impacting the experience of those at the opposite end of the spectrum, who are just starting out, and may not have the means to compete the way we can.

I'm not arguing with people who don't like my idea. I am just answering your question about why I am somewhat opposed to twinking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadikiller View Post
    Ur idea is cool..but even if there were enough players...
    what then is the point of getting mythics or arcanes..!!!
    y would i farm 2-5 months tryin to get a maul if i wont get any extra advantages over others..!!!
    ill simply play in legendary room etc....and save my self 4 months of farming for arcane weapon..!! and i bet everyone will do so..!!
    2nd: i have a rogue which is pure legendary gears..and believe or not i kill mythic warriors, mages and rogues not all for sure but alot..!!
    my point is if what u suggest will be done..!! then simply i wont need to waste 1 hour of my life farming..ill just get some common gears worth 1k and own pvp..
    3rd: from lvl cap 16 and u only made 500k....that means ur doing it wrong..or ur not doing at all.!!!
    if u just farm locked crates in kraken mines u can get from selling crates 2M+ a month...1 elite golden chest is 100k+ so if u managed to get 500k in 7 months means budd u need to be sure how u farm..!!!
    i got scammed in this game twice ...scammers left me with 50k or so..I didnt give up..i still farmed again and got my gold again...!!!
    pvp is like real life..its never fair....there are rich people EX doctors etc(( hard farmers)) and people born rich ((plat players)) and there r poor people..!!
    no one can just say all people should be equil..!! coz this is life u wanna drive a bmw u gotta work hard.....same for pvp..
    sorry if im a bit harsh on ur idea.....but i see it as a fail..!!!
    It's okay if you see my idea as a "fail", however I'm just going to answer your question on why I'm not wealthy by now with the amount of time I've been playing.

I am a casual player, not a serious hardcore one. Whenever I play, it's usually 10-20 minute intervals, 1-3 times a week. In the past, I used to love spending that short amount of time PvPing. That really isn't possible for me anymore because I don't have the gear to be competitive, and in my own personal opinion, PvP just isn't fun unless it's as equal as possible. This is what spurred my idea to begin with. I just wanted a way to make things more equal, which in my eyes would make it more fun. Even if I were fully geared in all mythic/arcane items, I would not find it enjoyable to fight people not on that same scale. I, personally, would only want to fight people similarly spec'd, because for me that would be more challenging and fun.

Since I am a casual player who only plays 10-20 minutes, 1-3 times a week, my focus really isn't on accumulating large amounts of money. I'm sure it would be possible if I played more, but I'm really not all that interested in being rich and powerful. I was just to spend the short amount of time I have playing to have fun, which as I said, for me would be an equal PvP match.

I've accepted that this is an issue players will never really see eye-to-eye on. As Vjerevica perceptively noted in a previous post, players seem to be divided into casual players and professional/hardcore players. It makes sense to me that professional/hardcore players want to earn a lot of money and get the best items because to them, that is probably what brings them joy and fun-- a sense of accomplishment, if you will. For for myself, as a casual players who only signs on for a short amount of time 1-3 times a week, what would bring me the most joy and fun would be spending the short amount of time that I play having an equal PvP match.

I'm not ignoring your points and I'm not whining about my circumstances. I'm simply letting you know that, as a casual player, that is what I would consider fun. I hope this makes sense.
    Last edited by Reflexivity; 10-10-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Hi ref i hear ya.especially on the part where you feel disheartened on the gears diaparity and forum criticism.tbh i feel this is still civilised unlike any other threads where people simpy shoot you down.we are trying to open up the view from a more generic angle or acceptable perspective.

I was almost at the point of quitting as i never have 1mil or anywhere close to filthy rich.when i finally got some luck and savinf dor long i bought my first mhytic which was a bow at 6m that time.2 weeks mhytic event came up where i never anticipated.and the double odds made my 6m purchase like a fool.but with help pf friends i managed to farm better elites,merching and earned my set.my final piece was given as gift from a friend.fyi i never looted my set.

My point is it aint easy.whilst the game remain the approach has gone higher.i tried to remain my pink to a point where i knew i couldnt compete anymore.so i have to upgrade to be in the game.whilst accommodating to this change,the pve wnvironment also changed.to be faster you need to maximize ur gears.everything is changing to compromise the need of having better stats.

This game will stop once you have achieved all.and we are here still as we havent achieved all.be it gold,gears or battles.it keeps goinf upwards and we cant stay at the middle to enjoy its perks.if it stays the same theres no real need to play.

You will get there soon never lose hope.trust me.
    Thanks for the constructive feedback and for trying to put a positive/inspirational spin on things. I totally understand what you are saying. It just seems like there are different types of players out there who have fun in different ways, and so they want different things. No one is wrong for wanting to have fun in their own way, but it's just difficult because not everyone finds the same things fun, and not everyone will be content with certain arrangements.