Thread: Dex bear Lv25

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dex bear Lv25

Hey guys I know there are a lot of guides on this but from what I've seen they don't really tell you where to put your attributes and for skills are it's kinda hard to find mix that I'm looking for, I also really need to know do I want to buy dex crystalline armor,helmet, dagger and wing? Or do I need more str for a few strength crystalline items? Any help would be coool I'll add a few pictures of my bear in a min or two
    His current gear is level 10 wings,dagger,armor,helmet...

These are my skills and attributes oh
    edit remaking photo for my attributes
    Last edited by Mkcecil; 07-14-2011 at 10:21 PM.
    55 enchantress (Dex Mage)-Keasha
    35 Archer (str bird)-Mkcecil
    36 Warrior (pure str)
    35 enchantress (pvp mage)-Kittenkaster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Actually decided to change it to a 30-35 dex bear if anyone is still interested in helping me
    55 enchantress (Dex Mage)-Keasha
    35 Archer (str bird)-Mkcecil
    36 Warrior (pure str)
    35 enchantress (pvp mage)-Kittenkaster

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I don't recommend using vengeful slash, as it has only moderate damage at level 1, which is heavily weakened by high armor at lvl 30-35. It's not worth investing either, because there is Super Mega Slash which is much more powerful in the long run.
    I wouldn't really recommend using taunt or evade either, since you'll be dealing with high hit rate warbirds, and their evade is much more effective than any bear's. You could try max evade with stacking max taunt, but that's 12 points for 36 dodge, points that could be invested in more important skills like Iron Blood.
    Of course you want at least MAX rage and Hell Scream.
    If you're going level 30-32, Beckon will do fine if left at 4 or more, but max it at 35.
    Stomp can be left at 3, since it's hit radius is maxed then. Whatever you do, do NOT put 4 Stomp! It's the EXACT SAME as level 3 Stomp. I've tested for hidden changes and didn't find any, it's just a wasted skill point at level 4. If you go higher than 4, however, your smash combo will get a bit stronger.

So that's about it. I'd say as far as gear goes, just go 2h icerberg for raw power, or full dex shivering w/ snowbird wing of legend sheild for hit rate and kiting abilities. Going riot bear (str/dex talon bear) at this range is only worth it if you have a vyx helm.

Hope this helps
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.