Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What if PVP could make you Money?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

If this ever came out (I hope it does btw) they can make achievements for it xD like 'win 100k from duels' etc personally I would love to challenge a friend for a duel without having to tell everyone in ctf that all I want is to 1v1 my friend -.-
    Ps great idea

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I sayyyyyy

+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoofCookie View Post
    I was thinking about that as well but I thought about all the grief it would cause. The 1v1 system would need to be flawless to not have people go Ape over losing 100k or 1 mil. I personally wouldn't bet more than 10k at a time since I can afford losing 10k, even 100k I could afford but I'm too cheap to throw that on a pvp contest. I'd rather battle 10 times over to get a mil if I'm good. Less risk in losing, and a steady way you can make money.

In most cases I don't think people would bet over 5k anyway. Low players would bet 1k, medium players 5k and ppl withj money 10k easily.

The option to put down a Wager could also be implemented just for those crazy enough to spend 1mil on a battle. I don't care if they call me a chicken...I'd never do it. 10k however would make my day. I would battle all day and rake in a few hundred K per day. or Lose but I'd have fun either way xD
    Yes but it's simple. Don't bet what you can't afford to lose. I'd like this idea if u can set the amount of gold you'd like to wager. It's fair for everyone this way. Rich players not going to want to always bet 10k. Maybe one round they wanna do 500k or something. But anyways. I like the overall idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

If sts ever implements a dueling arena, the winner could be given 1 hauntlet coin per 3 matches won, for example. Since there is a new system now to earn more story tokens but there is none yet for hauntlet coins, this would be a nice incentive.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 01-05-2014 at 03:12 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post: