Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Default Halp

Hai, I need Halp.

L2 rhino. Idk wut to do. #sadlyfe

Oh an l57 Mage, he always no gehr #yolosweglyfe

An uno moar l82 burd. I find no pvp gumes an no uno join meh #hacerlyfe
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    Hai, I need Halp.

L2 rhino. Idk wut to do. #sadlyfe

Oh an l57 Mage, he always no gehr #yolosweglyfe

An uno moar l82 burd. I find no pvp gumes an no uno join meh #hacerlyfe

L2 Rhinoes take way too long to level, wouldn't reccomend it. If you already made one though, try different builds seeing there is alot of skills you can add points to. If you decide to go with Charge(Idk why) use a torch since the auto works great when used with charge.

L57 mages I cant help with. I have a 56,58, and 59 mage but 58 is very different. You might want to go full str since you have no gear, makes you die alot slower.

If your L82 bird cant find any matches, merge a L80 game on your Platypus. Or if that doesnt work, join L86 games. You probaly will be at a disadvantage against players who crafted their 4 piece ring and the Pink dragon ring. Just put 11 skill points into teleport and you'll do fine.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IGN Storm For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    L2 Rhinoes take way too long to level, wouldn't reccomend it. If you already made one though, try different builds seeing there is alot of skills you can add points to. If you decide to go with Charge(Idk why) use a torch since the auto works great when used with charge.

L57 mages I cant help with. I have a 56,58, and 59 mage but 58 is very different. You might want to go full str since you have no gear, makes you die alot slower.

If your L82 bird cant find any matches, merge a L80 game on your Platypus. Or if that doesnt work, join L86 games. You probaly will be at a disadvantage against players who crafted their 4 piece ring and the Pink dragon ring. Just put 11 skill points into teleport and you'll do fine.
    thanks for taking my pink dragon set idea nub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post

Quite an imagination you have there.