Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mythic Set Upgraded vs. Best Legendary Set . Mythic Auto Wins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Mythic Set Upgraded vs. Best Legendary Set . Mythic Auto Wins

just observe awhile ago the game seems like kinda a little unfair especially in pvp.
    Whatever kinds of builds u do as long that your enemies are group of mythic sets . your owned already hehe.

Best thing that comes in my mind was the developers make a seperate pvp room for legendary players and mythic players to be fair.

Lets be honest . mythics are so hard to get . it taakes time to farm and to save gold to buy one unless u open locked crates or spend a real money couple of bucks to buy a gold to another player . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Default Mythic Set Upgraded vs. Best Legendary Set . Mythic Auto Wins

*Sigh* Not again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

1: If you don't wanna get pwned by mythic people, stop pvp till u have mythic by yourself
    2: Make a low lvl pvp twink, i prefer a rogue or warrior
    3: Try CTF, u can hide in group fights and steal some kills from the sad warriors
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Desperoto View Post
    1: If you don't wanna get pwned by mythic people, stop pvp till u have mythic by yourself
    2: Make a low lvl pvp twink, i prefer a rogue or warrior
    3: Try CTF, u can hide in group fights and steal some kills from the sad warriors
    Sorry but have to disagree with 1. Pvp should be balanced at end game enough to where you can still manage with elite end game gear. Shouldn't only need mythics to pvp end game and last season this was possible but this season ive.even set out due to so many mythics that its practically impossible. I disagree with op on diffrent rooms just think there needs to be some balance adjustments
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tobirama_senju82 View Post
    Lets be honest . mythics are so hard to get . it taakes time to farm and to save gold to buy one unless u open locked crates or spend a real money couple of bucks to buy a gold to another player . .
    There's your answer. Welcome to Arcane Legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

1) Before we had one mythic item (armor or helm) at the capped level. This season we have 2; there fire myth yields waaaaay more armor and damage than previous seasons. This said next season (unless new myth is released) we should have 2 myth items below the cap; thus, next season legendaries will be competeable with myth more than any other season.

2) last season warriors had a terrible mythic weapon. This season the glaive is owning. My dps and damage stats are much closer (both physical number and ratio) to a rouge and mage than any previous season. Obviously I'm not dealing anywhere bear the damage they deal, but at least now I can land more than 5 kills a match.

3) the game isn't easy. I played 8months before I got my first myth, sure I was POd at times, but with enough time I did it (without buying plat mind you). Play the game and make friends, PvP isn't everything.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I hope you also take when the cheeses gave you myth level 36 sword into account.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Its called having friends (comment 3) I did countless runs with the cheeses early on when they first started playing. Jon was fortunate enough to loot several of the new myth weapons, he didn't need the gold and told me "you run with me daily [this is 100% true mind you] this is like upgrading myself too, haha. We are mates so I'm happy to help you."
    I said "mate I can't take your loot"
    Jon said "bro I have multiple myth weaps and I apreciate all you've done for me"
    I said"no man, I wont"
    then Emma (jons wife) said in a pm "shut up and take the glaive, return it when your done if it makes you feel better"
    I said":/ I feel guilty"
    Jon said "take it or i leave the guild "
    Finally I said"aight, I owe you though, mark my word"
    Jon said "lol, shut up we are bros" and gifted it to me
    *(this was weeks after I reached level 36 and had started farming elite again).

You should remember I had upgraded myth, a doom, and a lvl35 entombed hammer of warfare (I bought the day I hit level 36 for 1mil), a hammerjaw, and another 1mil in stash all on my own. Don't try to make it look like I was fed from a silver spoon.
    Last edited by Crowsfoot; 10-14-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

my gameplan if there was ever separated rooms like what are being suggested.

1.Sell all mythic and arcane gear
    2.get the best elite pinks
    3. pvp in pinks
    4. buy 41 arcane weapon for farming
    5. pvp in pinks
    6. probably end up quitting because i cant use my 41 arcane weapon in pvp cause there would be no one to pvp with...
    7. give arcane rogue weapon to random level 7 sorc
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iluvataris View Post
    my gameplan if there was ever separated rooms like what are being suggested.

1.Sell all mythic and arcane gear
    2.get the best elite pinks
    3. pvp in pinks
    4. buy 41 arcane weapon for farming
    5. pvp in pinks
    6. probably end up quitting because i cant use my 41 arcane weapon in pvp cause there would be no one to pvp with...
    7. give arcane rogue weapon to random level 7 sorc
    If this does happen, I'll be sure to make a lvl 7 Sorcerer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drearivev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Only way I can see this working is if it didnt count kills or deaths and effect the leaderboards. More like a practice room so people could battle but give a reason to strive for mythic and arcane weapons.

Although IMO only end game characters should even get a shot at the leaderboards. Twinks to me are like minor league players. They should never make it to the hall of fame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drearivev View Post
    If this does happen, I'll be sure to make a lvl 7 Sorcerer
    Its a random mage. My plan is to make 50 lvl7s xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Sorry but have to disagree with 1. Pvp should be balanced at end game enough to where you can still manage with elite end game gear. Shouldn't only need mythics to pvp end game and last season this was possible but this season ive.even set out due to so many mythics that its practically impossible. I disagree with op on diffrent rooms just think there needs to be some balance adjustments
    As you said right here, there are so many players who have mythics now. Why? Because they have become common and cheap. Last season it cost 30-40m to be full mythic. Now a full mythic set can be had for less than 10m.

You used to play PL, so here is a comparison: Mythics are in AL what Legendary are in PL. Imagine a thread in PL complaining that you need legendary items to compete in PvP and can't compete with epics? Everyone would just laugh. The OP here is complaining about that exact same thing.

The reason many of us spend months and months farming to get our mythic gear is for the 1 single reason of being able to do well in PvP. If someone else could just show up and play for 2 weeks, get some cheap gear, and then be just as good, then how is that fair?

As someone above said, if you don't want to put in the hard work to get better gear, then try PvPing at a lower level. End game PvP is dominated by serious hard core players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    As you said right here, there are so many players who have mythics now. Why? Because they have become common and cheap. Last season it cost 30-40m to be full mythic. Now a full mythic set can be had for less than 10m.

You used to play PL, so here is a comparison: Mythics are in AL what Legendary are in PL. Imagine a thread in PL complaining that you need legendary items to compete in PvP and can't compete with epics? Everyone would just laugh. The OP here is complaining about that exact same thing.

The reason many of us spend months and months farming to get our mythic gear is for the 1 single reason of being able to do well in PvP. If someone else could just show up and play for 2 weeks, get some cheap gear, and then be just as good, then how is that fair?

As someone above said, if you don't want to put in the hard work to get better gear, then try PvPing at a lower level. End game PvP is dominated by serious hard core players.
    Mythics wasnt that high. So if someone caps in a week opens a few chests and gets lucky in 2 weeks they qualify to pvp? Sorry but also most elite gear isnt cheap to us that cant merch so you saying mythics are so cheap now shows how well off you are. Also in pl gold isnt only obtained by having a luck item as it is here or by merching so there wouldn't be complaints. Step out of the high class shoes, step into someones that has no knowledge of merching and get crap gear to try and farm elites without luck items and tell me how cheap mythics are. Elites is also pretty much shot unless you have elite end game pinks as your mostly a burden and slow down a run
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Mythics are challenging to get. Not easy, but with the right strategie you'll get there. As for PVP, it always seems like whenever they try to balance things something else always throws it back into chaos.

name == KAZILLO // status?* >offline< **time.approx "awhile"
    rebooting. . . .
    *status?* >online<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kazillo View Post
    As for PVP, it always seems like whenever they try to balance things something else always throws it back into chaos.
    That's what beta testers are for *cough*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Mythics wasnt that high. So if someone caps in a week opens a few chests and gets lucky in 2 weeks they qualify to pvp? Sorry but also most elite gear isnt cheap to us that cant merch so you saying mythics are so cheap now shows how well off you are. Also in pl gold isnt only obtained by having a luck item as it is here or by merching so there wouldn't be complaints. Step out of the high class shoes, step into someones that has no knowledge of merching and get crap gear to try and farm elites without luck items and tell me how cheap mythics are. Elites is also pretty much shot unless you have elite end game pinks as your mostly a burden and slow down a run
    Yes, mythics were that high. I paid 3.1m for my mythic helm, 7.5m for my armor, 8.5m for my gun, 7.5m for my mythic ring, and 3m for my amulet. And when I got the helm and amulet, they had both been out for some time and prices had dropped already. People who bought them all the first month each was out paid at least 40m total.

If someone bought them when they were at their lowest, they could have gotten the helm for 1.5m (last month), armor for 2m (current price), amulet for 600k (current price), ring for 2.5m (current price0, and gun for 1.5m (last month). That's a total of about 8m. Much less expensive.

And none of my gold was obtained from "luck". I never got any decent items from a locked crate. I made all my money from merching and farming, just the same as I did last year in PL.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 10-14-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post
    I hope you also take when the cheeses gave you myth level 36 sword into account.
    What do you mean by this...?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

You know, I am a lvl 36 warrior that PvP's on a daily basis. I own absolutely no mythics, and yet, still prosper in PvP with decent, legendary items.
    If you ask anyone that I PvP with, they'll agree that I have never complained about being too undergeared.
    As far as 1v1ing, its pretty much virtually impossible to kill a full mythic rouge with only legendary gear, but no sense complaining about that, that's very minor.
    And if you are complaining about not having mythics, that's your problem. Everyone with mythics either worked their butt off for them, or scammed.
    So basically, go fish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

How about....

Option 1 All the people complaining about mythics leave pvp for a few weeks, earn some plat free gold, buy a few mythics. Cost: 0 plat.
    Option 2, leave pvp, purchase reroll elixir earned from free offers, farm for a few days buy a few mythics. Cost: 40 plat fops(300 minutes=5 hours of reroll.)
    Everyone else did it.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.