Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Glaive Proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Default Regarding Glaive Proc

The Glaive's proc can be classified as Overpowered.

Basically, a Glaive turns a warrior, a WARRIOR- into a ROUGE/TANK hybrid.

The Glaive proc allows users to crit and hit like a rogue, it is very visible in 1v1s, Tanks with Glaives', not rogues hit 1k-1.7k on rogues.

Mauls crit 500-800. -35m
    Glaives crit 1k-1.7k -12m

Opinions?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Solid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

So true...this needs to be fixed

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

agreed.. see a glaive on proc ?? RUN !..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I just saw mauler and a glave user doing 1v1 without heal and he won easly once he proc, and i honestly scare face tanks with glaive if they proc they crit so hard and have 1k armor so no matter what u do they will smash u

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i think is just. bcus rogue can shot more critic so why warriors no??

sorc can shot too i think is good for warrios..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Would u like it if mages and rouges got 5k hp and 2k armor ? I would solo pvp if i get to have that and have super dmg and crit.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hakoom7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

yah wtf this proc bs. sry had to
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

How about ,
    Rogues be rogues
    Sorcs be sorcs
    And
    Warriors be WARRIORS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hakoom7 View Post
    Would u like it if mages and rouges got 5k hp and 2k armor ? I would solo pvp if i get to have that and have super dmg and crit.
    a rogue can kill me very fast 1v1 pvp LOL bcus my dmg sucks. so why warrior need have very low dmg?

rogue can kill me very fast and i can't bcus i have armor 1800 (that does not help me on pvp) and 5.5k hp and a rogue shot me 2,5k critic first skill and now only need shot me 1 skill more or 2 and i die..

sure OP rogue and sorc but war need be a sucks character all the time because is a ''TANK'' but a sucks tank bcus die very very fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

i've seen many maul vs glaive.. with same spec and gear, the glaive win with ease.. even if the maul procs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Maul hits slowly and is therefore unable to compete against the Glaive because the Glaive has a highly advantageous proc as well as higher weapon speed.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    a rogue can kill me very fast 1v1 pvp LOL bcus my dmg sucks. so why warrior need have very low dmg?

rogue can kill me very fast and i can't bcus i have armor 1800 (that does not help me on pvp) and 5.5k hp and a rogue shot me 2,5k critic first skill and now only need shot me 1 skill more or 2 and i die..

sure OP rogue and sorc but war need be a sucks character all the time because is a ''TANK'' but a sucks tank bcus die very very fast.
    That doesnt even make since, it depends on ur skills mostly and yes rouge can hit 2.5k with crit but u can heal, tanks heal add shield and heal over time can get u back to 100% in 3 seconds while mages heal once and rouges run to packs. U have amazing heal, mages have amazing mana and rouges has amazing crit, thats how it is, i mean whats next? Rouge bow that procs and give 1k mana? Would u like that?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

That doesnt even make since, it depends on ur skills mostly and yes rouge can hit 2.5k with crit but u can heal, tanks heal add shield and heal over time can get u back to 100% in 3 seconds while mages heal once and rouges run to packs. U have amazing heal, mages have amazing mana and rouges has amazing crit, thats how it is, i mean whats next? Rouge bow that procs and give 1k mana? Would u like that?
    what are u talking? i can heal me for 6 sec after i heal a rogue can kill me fast.. all the games the war is a dps and tank.. this game the tank sucks. so tank need pay overpriced items (just check the price for mytic for sorc/rogue and tank) and make a character thats sucks bcus a rogue with same items like me kill me very fast.

i have all my skills good all 5/5 and my passive too..

i have mytic set/items and i shot 500 critic YEAH cheers!! the warrior shot 500-800 critic!! my sorc lv 31 can shot more than my warrior my sorc lv 31 with a bad legendary items shot 1k-1.5k critic and my warrior with mytic shot 500-800 yeah!

just OP rogue/sorc whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

It's a good thing I don't pvp anymore It seems.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

With good tanks like Overheard, I can't even get to my 2nd round of packs.... His damage is gnarly.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Another thread complaining about how some class or weapon is op. Same story different thread..... Have a nice day
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aarrgggggg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    what are u talking? i can heal me for 6 sec after i heal a rogue can kill me fast.. all the games the war is a dps and tank.. this game the tank sucks. so tank need pay overpriced items (just check the price for mytic for sorc/rogue and tank) and make a character thats sucks bcus a rogue with same items like me kill me very fast.

i have all my skills good all 5/5 and my passive too..

i have mytic set/items and i shot 500 critic YEAH cheers!! the warrior shot 500-800 critic!! my sorc lv 31 can shot more than my warrior my sorc lv 31 with a bad legendary items shot 1k-1.5k critic and my warrior with mytic shot 500-800 yeah!

just OP rogue/sorc whatever.
    U cant really compare a sorc crit lv31 with tank crit lv36 u cant even compare them in same lv u might have attacked someone lv31 with bad gear and crit 1.3k while in ur tank attacked fully mythic geared and crit 500, btw 500 isnt bad, and for prices thats for us to control not sts, for example staff wa s15m while glaiv was 9-11m now its the opposite

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

U cant really compare a sorc crit lv31 with tank crit lv36 u cant even compare them in same lv u might have attacked someone lv31 with bad gear and crit 1.3k while in ur tank attacked fully mythic geared and crit 500, btw 500 isnt bad, and for prices thats for us to control not sts, for example staff wa s15m while glaiv was 9-11m now its the opposite
    i'm talking about pve LOL and my sorc shot more on pve is obviusly on lv 36 with same gears shot more than my warrior..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

1) glaive does not crit that high (i have one, that is rediculous what you are claiming). I crit 972 tops on a charged ss w/ vb in full affect and my +35 str proc activated.

2) you probably see those red/white/yellow letters and assumed it was a crit. This (if you read it) is pierce. Pierce is when I deal damage based on armor, this usually deals 1007 to a rouge in PvP (this was an average. The range I used was 872-1113).

3) pierce is random, when it is my basic attack it is 347 damage.

4) my highest damage from a single attack was a pierce AND crit ss that dealt 1700+ on elite inan'hesh. This was in a party using 2 Samuels, a hammerjaw, and a glacian. I had the benefits of my proc and glacians ability. Therefore was pushing 2700 armor when pierce (which is based on armor) was calculated and I also crit. The odds of this happening are very slim.

---

This season:

1) the strongest rouge weapon is mythic. Thus, there damage and dps have been lower in ratio than the previous two seasons.

2) warriors have a proper mythic weapon. The vigilanties passive was a pure armor weapon and was useless for landing kills in PvP.

3) as we know from the first addition of mythic (the helm) warrior were instantly a bigger threat in PvP as there armor spiked farther (ratio wise) away from any other maxed class when compared to previous seasons as well as the damage and dps gap (ratio wise) was shortened.

3b) in the nordr expansion warriors became even more threatening due to the mythic armor being added but due to a useless mythic weapon for PvP, you needed a maul to compete with the power of a mythic bow.

3c) this season we have 2 mythic items as it was last season, but they are both capped. This means the dps/damage gap had been decreased there and the armor gap increased (again ratio wise).

4) mages have recieved the unfortunate upgrade of a crit class. This is amazing for elite where you can clear mobs MUCH faster however you are still just as squishy in PvP (honestly an armor scale increase in PvP would have benefited this class more). Due to warriors dealing more damage and having more armor we are arguabley OP I fight that mages are UP (under powered).

Recap: it is the perfect storm. Rouges are crippled by an arcane weapon that hurts their stats, mages lack armor to survive at all, warriors had every benefit given.

---

What will/should happen:

1) Mages need more armor, issue is their crit is so powerful that if you make them to durable they kill everyone. It is a game of numbers between heal's cool down, shield's cool down, durability, and damage output.

2) rouges are getting a new arcane wepon next season (at least everyone assumes this). This means the class that has in the past been the most OP (anyone remember season 2 PvP?) In PvP will have its day in the sun. If they get a bow we are all destined to die, and warriors and mages will complain (as usual). There will be no heat change and rouges will dominate PvP all season.

3) if no new myth helm or armor comes out next season (many asume there won't be) warriors will lose there armor gap and have the damage/dps gap increased (sucks for us but is expected).

Recap: I believe every class gets there "OP" season. It has been the norm of this game and sts always fixes it if there is an issue of an OP class (season 2 PvP). The only class to really get screwed is mages. With the best mage arcane pet ever, a new arcane staff, and a beefing of warrior heal I would have thought this season would be theirs, alas they are still the weakest class in PvP, which is not right IMO. If any change should be done the mage class should have its PvP scaling final resolved so they are both killable but able to win 1v1 when in the top gear (I saw a Pro mage with the best gear and samuel almost lose to a warrior using an entombed hammer using jack. I slaughtered this mage using a glaive and hammerjaw, and I believe if the previous warrior had used hammerjaw over jack he would have won as well [since I know for a fact he uses my build]. This is outrageous; arcane should beat legendary, no matter what the class).

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

25. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post: