Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How people think are superiority of u on Games?? happen to u?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default How people think are superiority of u on Games?? happen to u?

Hi guys!

have u see how the people think are superiority than u bcus have better items??

maybe this people have a complex on real life?

are humillated on IRL? or just theys think theys are ''God''

i have played on many games and i see this many many times. and i think this people can't be best on IRL and theys need to do this on games for his selfishness maybe?

I see this many time on PvP.

user say to another user. Please Leave ur a ''n00b''

i think all the people are n00b bcus ''n00b'' = Novice.

and we are humans..

another example: Don't kill xxxxx user or i farm u.. i only can laugh.

Oh they are going to kill me on a Game Lol..

if u join to pvp u join for kill or flag no?? and if a user attack u, u can attack him too is that right?

another example: U have the last flag but u say i'm going to wait.. another guy say to ''friend'' from enemy team.. kill flaggers.. so what u do? u only die? or u finish it? well i finish and after this ''guy'' insult me xDD

i like to see this guys maybe theys have problems on irl and the solution is Games!! go to games, insult people bcus on IRL the people insult u.. or maybe humillated people bcus on IRL u are humillated..

the life don't work like that..

Happy game Guys if anyone wanna write some story feel free to add whatever u want.

PS: i don't know if i can put this on this section. but if i'm wrong pls move it. thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xXz21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Relax, don't bother much about them or what they say... it's MMO, maybe the one who showed off to ya was a 10 yr old kid.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Yes, one guy said me noob and I never saw him in pvp, this guy is cremated in formus,and Im noticed he have 15 years old, so when one player ll say u that things prolly is a kid, or an adult with complex, ego or jelousy.

I have a lot of haters in game and trash talked on me, but I dont care , Im proud because that means Im a good player.

So if anyone tell u noob, just laugh and ignore him.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Puntus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Everyone was a noob once....even those who have full mythic sets and get on the LB every season. Let em talk big, when they get killed by a "noob," those that tell you to leave because youre a noob are probably throwing their keyboard or phone across the room because they can't handle it.

The noobs of today are the pros of tomorrow, keep playing and figure out a strategy that works for you and soon enough you'll make these so called "pros" with the expensive gear look like noobs themselves.

Generally speaking, those calling others noobs only win by playing the lower geared and less experienced players. The TRUE professional will take a noob under their wing and help them, the newbie "pro" will just insult, and the general insult will deal with what they can see right off...your gear.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smuggs For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    Everyone was a noob once....even those who have full mythic sets and get on the LB every season. Let em talk big, when they get killed by a "noob," those that tell you to leave because youre a noob are probably throwing their keyboard or phone across the room because they can't handle it.

The noobs of today are the pros of tomorrow, keep playing and figure out a strategy that works for you and soon enough you'll make these so called "pros" with the expensive gear look like noobs themselves.

Generally speaking, those calling others noobs only win by playing the lower geared and less experienced players. The TRUE professional will take a noob under their wing and help them, the newbie "pro" will just insult, and the general insult will deal with what they can see right off...your gear.
    Absolutley agreed with u.
    Also some 'pros' never help in guild elite or normal maps and join in pvp only in best teams , never in random team.

Im with u , and all my friends in game can prove it , I always help players with low experience, help him in pvp is them was ganged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

whats the point of this thread? lol

Dont worry about theyre real life, dont worry about how they act in game and towards you
    if they have real life issues and their solution is game.. thats just game.. maybe thats how they do.. take it out on the game.. thats their problem
    - then u do ur part and be considerate and have that in ur mind.

like you said humans are humans and thats just part of human nature.. people have ego and pride
    You just do you and forget what they say or do.. they can only damage your pixels
    dont let your integrity get damage by a game character
    noob - beginners we all been there
    but if someone asked you to leave because theyre having a serious fight with friends or really good team
    and youre not geared enough to last and help the team... then do yourself a favor and respect everyone else and just leave
    .. why stay if its a suicide on your part and everyone else, why put everyone else in your team down because of your own pride
    your really just asking to be farmed more and to be hated on and to cussed on

if u wanna flag, just flag lol
    Last edited by inkredible; 10-18-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

10. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Uhhh?
    Ummm...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Welcome to PvP: CTF game, Mr. xXz21.
    PvP is always like that.
    I wish I were me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunyabastian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Happens all the time. Don't worry about those jerks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sometimes ppl called me that noob too. But sometimes I proud that I noob. Lol whatever

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nickaizoku For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puntus View Post
    Yes, one guy said me noob and I never saw him in pvp, this guy is cremated in formus,and Im noticed he have 15 years old, so when one player ll say u that things prolly is a kid, or an adult with complex, ego or jelousy.

I have a lot of haters in game and trash talked on me, but I dont care , Im proud because that means Im a good player.

So if anyone tell u noob, just laugh and ignore him.
    yeah i know! i'm only laugh how this people think that xD i can't say names but many people here who are. someguys from ''top'' and i know this people is a kid or maybe have a complex xD

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    whats the point of this thread? lol

Dont worry about theyre real life, dont worry about how they act in game and towards you
    if they have real life issues and their solution is game.. thats just game.. maybe thats how they do.. take it out on the game.. thats their problem
    - then u do ur part and be considerate and have that in ur mind.

like you said humans are humans and thats just part of human nature.. people have ego and pride
    You just do you and forget what they say or do.. they can only damage your pixels
    dont let your integrity get damage by a game character
    noob - beginners we all been there
    but if someone asked you to leave because theyre having a serious fight with friends or really good team
    and youre not geared enough to last and help the team... then do yourself a favor and respect everyone else and just leave
    .. why stay if its a suicide on your part and everyone else, why put everyone else in your team down because of your own pride
    your really just asking to be farmed more and to be hated on and to cussed on

if u wanna flag, just flag lol

the point is sa ur story with people like that.. and laugh.. i don't care this people just talk about this is very funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I don't judge on equipment. about a month ago i was in shade/architect gear and inexperienced lol. Im in mythics now,I was trained and I learned how to pull/when to pull in elites from some close friends . Then again i don't pvp so can't relate to your little story.. i just run elites. if your attitude is bad and you're biting off more then you chew, (For say, pulling 20 enemies in shuyal elites when you can barely handle 5.) then yeah. im going to judge you. But im not judging on gear. Unless you're in like epic gear on a hard elite map. But yeah. I know a few rogues who are still better then me elite wise and I have better gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Because we all know that gear = skill

And you would ALWAYS wonder what type of person plays behind that toon also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

It is ridiculous, when You are only one who move *ss and try to help a silly newb who ask for something, and then that imbecile starts to insult You, And starts to says "[CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED]" Yes, exactly what in quote..

another situation, When newb sells his first archon for 4 m, and says 'all guys with arcane staff hav it', i answer 'not all.. Know 3 without it', he 'answers' 'noo noob!!',

I agree, those pepole have many complex in life, in love, in everything, If You see someone who is saying 'noob noob noob' all the time, try to be.. a bit nice, or just don't talk to them.. There is noo neeed to be at such low level what they are representing at that while.

I have had really, REALLY terryfyin situation yesterday.. Someone told me "Dont hack my account! *send me friend rq* dont hack the email ***********and password ******** pls dont hack it!" I was like.. W T H... I reported, and had to drink next 1l of juice to calm myself out from laugh..

They can be really annoying, (read. trolls, newbs, noobs), but also funny (read. trolls, newbs, noobs). We shouldn't take it personal, what they are saying bout us is only their thing, if they are saying insults, they were insulted earlier too..

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deadroth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    yeah i know! i'm only laugh how this people think that xD i can't say names but many people here who are. someguys from ''top'' and i know this people is a kid or maybe have a complex xD

the point is sa ur story with people like that.. and laugh.. i don't care this people just talk about this is very funny.
    its funny how u say you dont care about these people but lets make a thread about it shall we? bec its funny??

you said it yourself they may have a complex life.. difficult real life thats why they act the way they do in game
    how does it make u any different from them when youre pretty much "makin fun" of their possible complex life just because
    you got offended by the way these people act in game?

like dead say, be nice and ignore them.. you seem to have quite a complex life yourself that you need to find to put down these people who put u down..
    two wrongs dont make right , friend
    Last edited by inkredible; 10-18-2013 at 12:02 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

its funny how u say you dont care about these people but lets make a thread about it shall we? bec its funny??

you said it yourself they may have a complex life.. difficult real life thats why they act the way they do in game
    how does it make u any different from them when youre pretty much "makin fun" of their possible complex life just because
    you got offended by the way these people act in game?

like dead say, be nice and ignore them.. you seem to have quite a complex life yourself that you need to find to put down these people who put u down..
    two wrongs dont make right , friend
    im talking FUN when theys INSULT u. not for hi's complex..

and no i never got offended with any people.. just theys can say whatever theys want :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    im talking FUN when theys INSULT u. not for hi's complex..

and no i never got offended with any people.. just theys can say whatever theys want :P
    LOL OKAY
    lets insult/ make fun of those people who insults/who made fun of you and make a thread about it

you sound exactly like them to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yhea i remember one year ago with my mage, a warrior call me weak mage!!! level 21... I was like "Fcking Morron"

Hate those type of player..

Now my two char are mithic and never change always helping

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

LOL OKAY
    lets insult/ make fun of those people who insults/who made fun of you and make a thread about it

you sound exactly like them to me
    oh so when the people insult u, u insult theys too? whatever i laugh when people try to get me angry.. i'm happy man and what are u trying to do?? the post if for comment story.. żu come to try a make a fight?
    whatever. we are talking when people try to humillated u on games bcus u are a noob. i'm a n00b on game but i enjoy to the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

But then, it's a game about collecting awesome items. The "haves" are superior to the "have nots" in such a game because that is the point of the game. That's the deal you accept when you sit down at the table. The deal is, there is a goal and until you reach that goal you're a noob.

I renamed my toon from Snakespeare to Noobnott. Because I am a noob. I do not have fancy gear. I lose at PvP. I don't play that much. It's not worth it to me. So I'm a noob. It is what it is. I'm level 32 and I've never seen the new content because... well... be honest.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post: