Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
We moved this to the off topic section, since it was general discussion about Spacetime and not specific to any one game.

In the past, we've only been forthcoming about our future plans when something is pretty concrete or well in progress. The last thing we want to do is over-promise vaporware and then never deliver. So, with that in mind, we don't have any specific announcement about another game beyond Battle Command!

But, it is safe to say that we will build another game after Battle Command! I know there are some people who feel that we should spend more time on our existing games. Maybe that is true. We are certainly trying to do right by them all as best as we can and run our business as well as we can. Honestly, if the team had only ever worked on Pocket Legends, the company might not be here now. I realize that a Star Legends (or any other game) fan might not really care about that (they just want new stuff for their game), but it is worth saying.
I really appreciate the response, Samhayne! And I'm dead serious. I particularly like the sentence I have emboldened. That is something that I think more people would like to hear. However, many would disagree with it. Certainly they are not STS employees, but many are educated gamers and some that I know have developed other fairly successful mmo's before. Also, please don't count everyone as one of those fans you described. There are plenty of us who would prefer the developers work on their current games instead of constantly releasing new ones for a wealth of reasons...Thanks again