Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Which LVL17-18 pvp guilds are the BEST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suzysayshi View Post
    Lol All i have seen so far is everyone calling themselves good or the guild they have strong ties with good.

Regards,
    Suzy
    aka toastedd
    I fully agree with toastedd.

Fact is, you DO need a PVP guild or you'll get farmed.

Every major guild named above has honorable players, that have the potencial for leaderboard.

On the other hand hand every guild has members of that type:
    - gangers
    - spawn killers
    - spot blockers
    - low level hunters (e.g. 18 searching for 16 arena)
    - farmer boys/ noob hunters/show offs who only care about their KD and avoid serious fights
    - KS
    - trash talkers / haters / disrespectful idiots

One rule all guilds have in common: Have FUN :-) Cause that's what's it all about! And that's why I love PVP.

CaptnSharky lvl 41 - Schattenwolff lvl 21, Mein Motto: Have Fun!, unser Forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nuc to xDD Yes ace is best xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by NoobishPRO View Post
    Nuc to xDD Yes ace is best xD
    ahahaha kw pla yan... yes Ace is best!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Im of noobsters guild with my lvl 18 warrior, choice guild apart from the few who "tried" to gang me 1st day i joined lol, id have to say no guild is the best reason being "we can all be killed"

just my 50cents
    P.S twinkazoid!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by softbone View Post
    What guild are you in? don't tell me your in noobster lvl 18-19 running from lvl 16-17.... don't talk about spotblocking coz you know yourself that noobster are also been doing that...

Hope you're not offended but lots of noobster are high level ____.. We fought with same team numbers but still they lost from the mere fact that we are all 17... I just killed 2 members today (different time frame) and they run... Hope you don't think your that strong just because you're level 19...

From all our rival guild, I say MVPVP is the tough one.. Not because they are all good, its because majority of them are wealthy with fully geared and arcane pets... I have friends there too and I have one toon there , it's my second guild right after Ace hunter/executioner..
    I find it hilarious that u think I'm in noobsters when my sig clearly says DARKSIDERS >_> & Rebirth does spotblock, when they don't there getting killed its as simple as that, also don't pull the 16-17 stuff we all know rebirth has16-20 in there guild so don't use "level difference" as a excuse & ontop of that a 16 & 19 can't even be in the same lobby & a 17 can only join a 19 if it was orginally a 18-20 lobby and a 17 joined via the join button or party
    Last edited by Derezzzed; 11-05-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jangles805 View Post
    Crankyrulez is the owner of Noobsters, but BrokenxShield is current GM, you can consider Mrtotnak co-GM aslo.
    Multi Death Corp GM: Ipoopwizards.
    Darksiders GM: Tocoolforyou
    Noobsters are the best! The fact that we were approached by both Ottoman Empire and Rebirth for alliance(which we refused) and then had no choice but to Allie against us is proof alone. Also Rebirth sends spies over asking our build types frequently which we could care less about. Noobsters was formed from Ace so they could lvl up to 36. Ace's former GM (Bossbeatz) betrayed us then formed Executioners to battle us who we crushed into disbandment.
    DARKSIDERS GM is Oedid, ToCoolforyou is a officer & never has been GM

Also Ottoman approached us for a alliance awhile back & we refused

TBH every guild has its share of trash talkers, spotblockers etc, just some guilds do it alot more than others >_>
    Last edited by Derezzzed; 11-05-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

There is no "best" guild.
    It's up to which one you like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Try them all out. You decide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm talking of Ace being best, its my opinion and back then there were only 2 major guilds in this bracket and that's : Mvpvp and Ace Hunters Philippines and we were at peace back then until a war broke... Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And spot blocking existed even in the earlier seasons...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Mvpvp is best. All twinks know who win war with fair.
    Turkbomb

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi
    Turkbomb Lvl15 Warrior///Wariortheturk lvl37 Warrior///Rogtheturk Lvl46 Rogue
    My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfq...3G8Pymc6pdgfwg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wariortheturk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derezzzed View Post
    I find it hilarious that u think I'm in noobsters when my sig clearly says DARKSIDERS >_> & Rebirth does spotblock, when they don't there getting killed its as simple as that, also don't pull the 16-17 stuff we all know rebirth has16-20 in there guild so don't use "level difference" as a excuse & ontop of that a 16 & 19 can't even be in the same lobby & a 17 can only join a 19 if it was orginally a 18-20 lobby and a 17 joined via the join button or party
    Yeah I know you are in DARKSIDERS, oh don't tell me your only limited to that guild alone? lmao....Obviously I'm thinking you have toon in noobster that's why I asked -_-" Yeah we spot block same as other guild does.. Your guild don't spot block? or don't have enough team to spot block? I opened up about spotblock coz i'm thinking u have toon in noobster and I don't need to explain it further... We primary lvl 16-17 majority of lvl -20 you may say are same persons playing 16-17 those are just dual accounts for back up/support... now our other team move to 18... WHY SHOULD I MAKE AN EXCUSE? DID WE LOSE? funny we don't have to make an excuses... we just fought noobster yesterday 5v5 and we won, ASK MRTOTNAK IF I'M LYING.. And regarding level bracket OFCOURSE I KNOW ABOUT IT... Meaning if we encounter lvl 19 then there would definitely no lvl 16 on both team... funny whats your point???
    If you wanna talk about you guild well we rarely encounter you in the field since you guys are high lvl's... Our conversation ends here coz there's no point at all...

Maybe you were once ganged by our team that's why you're really concern about spot blocking xD.. . If that's the case well I'm sorry for your death

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wariortheturk View Post
    Mvpvp is best. All twinks know who win war with fair.
    Turkbomb

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi
    My first twink guild i joined and still with them.

Bazzoooka / Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zbootyzzz View Post
    There are many PvP guilds in this lvl:
    l Rebirth l GM:Mrschmidt
    Noobster GM:??? Maybe Mrtotnak?
    Mvpvp GM:Leord
    MP Allstar(Malaysian Pro Allstar XD) GM:??? Maybe Wolverrine?
    Ottoman Empires GM:Thebabyorgun
    Multi Death Corporation GM:??? Maybe someone that has the word Beer on it
    Grins Uncomfirmed PvP Guild GM:???
    Darksiders Unconfirmed PvP Guild GM:???
    Im currently in Rebirth but im not gonna say my name.

The gm's ign of mvpvp. is it Leord or Leored?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crescentwind View Post
    Yeah I know you are in DARKSIDERS, oh don't tell me your only limited to that guild alone? lmao....Obviously I'm thinking you have toon in noobster that's why I asked -_-" Yeah we spot block same as other guild does.. Your guild don't spot block? or don't have enough team to spot block? I opened up about spotblock coz i'm thinking u have toon in noobster and I don't need to explain it further... We primary lvl 16-17 majority of lvl -20 you may say are same persons playing 16-17 those are just dual accounts for back up/support... now our other team move to 18... WHY SHOULD I MAKE AN EXCUSE? DID WE LOSE? funny we don't have to make an excuses... we just fought noobster yesterday 5v5 and we won, ASK MRTOTNAK IF I'M LYING.. And regarding level bracket OFCOURSE I KNOW ABOUT IT... Meaning if we encounter lvl 19 then there would definitely no lvl 16 on both team... funny whats your point???
    If you wanna talk about you guild well we rarely encounter you in the field since you guys are high lvl's... Our conversation ends here coz there's no point at all...

Maybe you were once ganged by our team that's why you're really concern about spot blocking xD.. . If that's the case well I'm sorry for your death
    Lmao no I have no toon in noobsters lol, the reason I suggested noobsters is Becuase I don't have to be a ego-maniac such as yourself & say "yep my own guilds the best there's no question about it" & I find it funny cuz every time I join a lobby that
    You guys are in and noobsters are spotblocking you you're all crying and trash talking yet any chance you get to spotblock you will, hypocrites much?

& no DARKSIDERS doesn't spotblock, we don't need to resort to cheating to get kills like you do

& just for the record, ya when you're spotblocking and ganging ofc you're killing is its 5v4 5v3 lol, I just find it funny every time it's a even fight you guys get destroyed and run from the lobby or call in all warriors

Trash talk as much as you want but all guilds at that lvl and who PVP know you do that so don't lie about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lmao no I have no toon in noobsters lol, the reason I suggested noobsters is Becuase I don't have to be a ego-maniac such as yourself & say "yep my own guilds the best there's no question about it" & I find it funny cuz every time I join a lobby that
    You guys are in and noobsters are spotblocking you you're all crying and trash talking yet any chance you get to spotblock you will, hypocrites much?

& no DARKSIDERS doesn't spotblock, we don't need to resort to cheating to get kills like you do

& just for the record, ya when you're spotblocking and ganging ofc you're killing is its 5v4 5v3 lol, I just find it funny every time it's a even fight you guys get destroyed and run from the lobby or call in all warriors

Trash talk as much as you want but all guilds at that lvl and who PVP know you do that so don't lie about it
    Yeah guys cmon... Darksiders doesn't spotblock, they just ask noobsters to do it for them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nostek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nostek View Post
    Yeah guys cmon... Darksiders doesn't spotblock, they just ask noobsters to do it for them.
    Lmao just cuz were allied with Noobsters and they choose to spotblock the lobby isn't my problem

You guys still haven't addressed what happens in a even fight I wonder why.....

And hey Rebirth I wouldn't talk about using other guilds to spotblock, you & ottoman are spotblocking for each other all the time >_> or u gonna deny that to?
    Last edited by Derezzzed; 11-09-2013 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lmao just cuz were allied with Noobsters and they choose to spotblock the lobby isn't my problem

You guys still haven't addressed what happens in a even fight I wonder why.....

And hey Rebirth I wouldn't talk about using other guilds to spotblock, you & ottoman are spotblocking for each other all the time >_> or u gonna deny that to?
    Was pretty funny you guys were in a TDM game vs my guild and it was 3v4, your team was up 13-1. Then I came in and what do u know? we won 20-19 of course u quit before the end game like most do. I don't deny spotblocking seeing as "most" do it to us. Also everyone thinks that when they kill our lvl 17 character with their 19, that we don't kill them back with our 20 or so on? If you want an even fight hit us up and ill play my other characters we will see how far you get 5v5 your guild vs Rebirth if you even have 5 guild members at this level lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I like that logic. Its funny.

But I will dispel any rumours before it begins. The GM of Noobsters and I have never even spoken once. Our alliance was set in place by my officers. We have no means of communicating to one another about strategy. We simply have some very basic guidelines. We're allies. We don't kill eachother. We just kill everyone else.

PvP will always be the source of conflict. Everyone spotblocks. That's the name of the game. Its all about which teams can get the upper hand and spot block first. I don't micro manage. I just encourage everyone to have fun. And if the game isn't going well, leave.

Keep up the pvp folks.

Quote Originally Posted by smokind View Post
    Need
    And back to the original post. I welcome you to try all guilds out and just see who you get along with most of all. The best guild is the people you get along with best of all. Win or Lose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Was pretty funny you guys were in a TDM game vs my guild and it was 3v4, your team was up 13-1. Then I came in and what do u know? we won 20-19 of course u quit before the end game like most do. I don't deny spotblocking seeing as "most" do it to us. Also everyone thinks that when they kill our lvl 17 character with their 19, that we don't kill them back with our 20 or so on? If you want an even fight hit us up and ill play my other characters we will see how far you get 5v5 your guild vs Rebirth if you even have 5 guild members at this level lol.
    You mean when there was 3 19s on your team (2 warriors and a rouge) & 1 19 from DS (me, sorc) one 18 noobster (rouge) & two no-geared randoms(which were a rouge and a sorc) (2rouges, 2sorcs) ya no Shxt you won lol, 2 warrior heals , how bout all those times in CTF in a 5v5 though hm? Why you guys always running from the lobby when it's a 5v5?

Truth is: You guys only wanna be in lobby's you have spotblockers or you wanna hunt lower levels/noobs & every time there's a even 5v5 you run or you guys try and say "this persons calling me join him guys" and leave the lobby, I got no problem with you personally all I'm trying to say is why does your guild feel the need to spotblock and cheat for there kills? If you're such a "best 17-18 pvp guild" shouldn't you be able to get kills without blocking?
    Last edited by Derezzzed; 11-09-2013 at 07:09 PM.