Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Which LVL17-18 pvp guilds are the BEST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derezzzed View Post
    You mean when there was 3 19s on your team (2 warriors and a rouge) & 1 19 from DS (me, sorc) one 18 noobster (rouge) & two no-geared randoms(which were a rouge and a sorc) (2rouges, 2sorcs) ya no Shxt you won lol, 2 warrior heals , how bout all those times in CTF in a 5v5 though hm? Why you guys always running from the lobby when it's a 5v5?

Truth is: You guys only wanna be in lobby's you have spotblockers or you wanna hunt lower levels/noobs & every time there's a even 5v5 you run or you guys try and say "this persons calling me join him guys" and leave the lobby, I got no problem with you personally all I'm trying to say is why does your guild feel the need to spotblock and cheat for there kills? If you're such a "best 17-18 pvp guild" shouldn't you be able to get kills without blocking?
    Haven't seen 5 of your guild members on the same team at this level once yet and like I said earlier just let us know and we can have a guild war. Darksiders vs Rebirth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lmao no I have no toon in noobsters lol, the reason I suggested noobsters is Becuase I don't have to be a ego-maniac such as yourself & say "yep my own guilds the best there's no question about it" & I find it funny cuz every time I join a lobby that
    You guys are in and noobsters are spotblocking you you're all crying and trash talking yet any chance you get to spotblock you will, hypocrites much?

& no DARKSIDERS doesn't spotblock, we don't need to resort to cheating to get kills like you do

& just for the record, ya when you're spotblocking and ganging ofc you're killing is its 5v4 5v3 lol, I just find it funny every time it's a even fight you guys get destroyed and run from the lobby or call in all warriors

Trash talk as much as you want but all guilds at that lvl and who PVP know you do that so don't lie about it
    Since when did I said REBIRTH is the best? scroll up.. Do you have brain or what???

Good choice you suggested noobster who also spotblock rofl

I can say that you're the ego-maniac who keep pushing your self for this discussion.. You're not part of it and WILL NEVER WILL

better try joining other threads discussion, "AL Guides" maybe? rofl

You are totally brainless... I'm sorry but its true

And I'm still sorry for you death :P

Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by softbone View Post
    Since when did I said REBIRTH is the best? scroll up.. Do you have brain or what???

Good choice you suggested noobster who also spotblock rofl

I can say that you're the ego-maniac who keep pushing your self for this discussion.. You're not part of it and WILL NEVER WILL

better try joining other threads discussion, "AL Guides" maybe? rofl

You are totally brainless... I'm sorry but its true

And I'm still sorry for you death :P

Cheers!
    "Join noobsters so you can measure are strength -Rebirth" >_>

I'm the ego-maniac? LMAO you gave your opinion, than I gave mine & you guys decided to attack me for it LOL both of you are pushing the convo/arguement, I've been replying to you both LOL, as I said I don't have to go around saying "yep I'm in this guild so it's automatically the best" like the both of you are

I don't have to go & brag about my own guild that's why I said Noobsters lol but both of you 2 wanna keep going on and on and on LOL

But since "the guild your in is automatically the best" by your guys logic, If you really wanna talk about "Best Guilds" how bout u go check the Top Guild Ratings & look at Darksiders ranking

PS: you've never killed me
    Last edited by Derezzzed; 11-10-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

"Join noobsters so you can measure are strength -Rebirth" >_>

I'm the ego-maniac? LMAO you gave your opinion, than I gave mine & you guys decided to attack me for it LOL both of you are pushing the convo/arguement, I've been replying to you both LOL, as I said I don't have to go around saying "yep I'm in this guild so it's automatically the best" like the both of you are

If you really wanna talk about "Best Guilds" how bout u go check the Top Guild Ratings & look at Darsiders ranking

I don't have to go & brag about my own guild that's why I said Noobsters lol but both of you 2 wanna keep going on and on and on LOL

"Join noobsters so you can measure are strength -Rebirth" - Means we are the best??? ... wow dude you don't know how to interpret a statement... Now its confirm you are brainless ...

Here read my previous post for your reference, hope this will help you.. And please try to focus your self to school first, you're getting slow
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobishPRO View Post
    Haha Lol soft, if ace is still here we would be the best :/
    Ace/executioner is long gone, I was also part of it using my other toon... If you think that ace would be the best then I wont argue about it, it's your opinion. On my end, I would never say Rebirth is best... but we are good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ooops I forgot..

I'm still sorry for your death

BDW, I salute your GM... such an awesome guy...

And please reply to NOSTEK post... I can't wait for it :P

Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

"Join noobsters so you can measure are strength -Rebirth" - Means we are the best??? ... wow dude you don't know how to interpret a statement... Now its confirm you are brainless ...

Here read my previous post for your reference, hope this will help you.. And please try to focus your self to school first, you're getting slow
    Ace/executioner is long gone, I was also part of it using my other toon... If you think that ace would be the best then I wont argue about it, it's your opinion. On my end, I would never say Rebirth is best... but we are good
    Because that's not bragging about your own guild and saying your better >_> okkkkkkkkkk

Btw it's *confirmed not confirm >_> if your gonna call me brainless atleast have enough of a brain yourself to use the correct word >_>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Because that's not bragging about your own guild and saying your better >_> okkkkkkkkkk

Btw it's *confirmed not confirm >_> if your gonna call me brainless atleast have enough of a brain yourself to use the correct word >_>
    Now correcting my words?

here correct yours:

"the guild your in is automatically the best" ---> its should be you're in and not YOUR IN
    I'm the ego-maniac? LMAO you gave your opinion, than I gave mine --->>> "THEN" not THAN

have enough???

your posts are nonsense...

I never use the word "BETTER" you don't know how to read?? I said "BUT WE ARE GOOD"

you're still brainless and just making fun of your self.. Check my post I didn't edit it like you do...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Again please read this for your reference, and let your bigger brother help you out...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Here's one more "Rebirth does spotblock, when they don't there getting killed " ->> seriously "THERE getting killed"?

You're so funny.. Eat your words.. Creating another topic ROFL

You're still brainless

And I'm still sorry for your death....

So you still wanna push that we think our guild is best?? Or I said our guild is best?? or even "BETTER" ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

PS: you've never killed me
    Did I said that I DID?

boom thanks for giving another one.. TOTALLY BRAINLESS..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Here's one more "Rebirth does spotblock, when they don't there getting killed " ->> seriously "THERE getting killed"?

You're so funny.. Eat your words.. Creating another topic ROFL

You're still brainless

And I'm still sorry for your death....

So you still wanna push that we think our guild is best?? Or I said our guild is best?? or even "BETTER" ??
    One: Why you needed to triple post is beyond me >_>

Two: you're the one that called me brainless yet you can't even use proper words & btw your & you're, then & than are common GRAMMAR mistakes used on the Internet, you couldn't even use the right word >_>

Three: you're still the one that turned this into a arguement after I gave my OPINION I don't know what you're getting so mad over lol

Four: learn how to quote properly because you obviously can't do that >_>

Five: you keep saying "sorry for your death" but have never killed me... Funny...

Six: why you're continuing to argue & defend your guild is beyond me when my whole first comment was "rebirth spotblocks" which you've agreed with but you've decided to take it further, just remember who started this nonsense lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

One: Why you needed to triple post is beyond me >_>

Two: you're the one that called me brainless yet you can't even use proper words & btw your & you're, then & than are common GRAMMAR mistakes used on the Internet, you couldn't even use the right word >_>

Three: you're still the one that turned this into a arguement after I gave my OPINION I don't know what you're getting so mad over lol

Four: learn how to quote properly because you obviously can't do that >_>

Five: you keep saying "sorry for your death" but have never killed me... Funny...

Six: why you're continuing to argue & defend your guild is beyond me when my whole first comment was "rebirth spotblocks" which you've agreed with but you've decided to take it further, just remember who started this nonsense lol
    one: There's no rules regarding triple post.

two: I called you brainless coz u dont know how to analyze and started to correct my grammars..

three: I'm not mad.. I'm laughing at you coz as what I've said, you don't know how to analyze a statement, you're acusing me that I think our guild is best or even said those words

four: QUOTING ain't required, and obviously I know... Got anything else to discuss?

Five: SAYING "SORRY FOR YOUR DEATH" doesn't mean that I killed you... Atleast ask your mom or anyone who has brain what's the meaning when people saying SORRY to someone... Brainless boy

Six: You joined this conversation but the fact is youre not part of it... I DID ARGUE with you when you said that "I THINK OUR GUILD IS BEST" you just don't accept it that you were wrong about it.. AND A BRAINLESS when you included your proof in your post...

Still sorry for your death.....

Anything else?

And reply to NOSTEK post.. So that we can start the 5v5 match.... ok??
    Last edited by softbone; 11-10-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

one: There's no rules regarding triple post.

two: I called you brainless coz u dont know how to analyze and started to correct my grammars..

three: I'm not mad.. I'm laughing at you coz as what I've said, you don't know how to analyze a statement, you're acusing me that I think our guild is best or even said those words

four: QUOTING ain't required, and obviously I know... Got anything else to discuss?

Five: SAYING "SORRY FOR YOUR DEATH" doesn't mean that I killed you... Atleast ask your mom or anyone who has brain what's the meaning when people saying SORRY to someone... Brainless boy

Six: You joined this conversation but the fact is your not part of it... I DID ARGUE with you when you said that "I THINK OUR GUILD IS BEST" you just don't accept it the you were wrong about it.. AND A BRAINLESS when you included your proof in your post...

Still sorry for your death.....

Anything else?

And reply to NOSTEK post.. So that we can start the 5v5 match.... ok??
    I didn't correct your grammar >_> I corrected the word you used Becuase it was the wrong word maybe you should go back to school and learn what "grammar" means >_>

Did I say there was a rule against triple posting? I said I don't see why you needed to do that pretty hypocritical that your attacking me based off of "things that were never said"

"Mom this, Mom that" never heard that before on the Internet >_>

I'm quite aware that "sorry" means your apologizing for something (or in your case being sarcastic) but saying "sorry for your death" is implying that I have died by you or something that you are referring to

Actually you joined my conversation lol, I was the first one who posted & you replyed to my comment, you joined/started a convo with me LOL

I have 5v5 rebirth multiple times & 2 things happen: one you start losing and leave the lobby or you throw your guildes on the opposite team b4 we get 5 members in (& this has been on PLANNED 5v5 not random lobby's) you guys can't even 5v5 without attempting to spotblock >_>

& as for setting up a 5v5 DARKSIDERS is going to 20-21 because we have a Top Guild Ranking to keep up, unless u have members at that level it can't happen (& I wouldn't be the one to set that up anyway)
    Last edited by Derezzzed; 11-10-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I didn't correct your grammar >_> I corrected the word you used Becuase it was the wrong word maybe you should go back to school and learn what "grammar" means >_>

Did I say there was a rule against triple posting? I said I don't see why you needed to do that pretty hypocritical that your attacking me based off of "things that were never said"

"Mom this, Mom that" never heard that before on the Internet >_>

I'm quite aware that "sorry" means your apologizing for something (or in your case being sarcastic) but saying "sorry for your death" is implying that I have died by you or something that you are referring to

Actually you joined my conversation lol, I was the first one who posted & you replyed to my comment, you joined/started a convo with me LOL

I have 5v5 rebirth multiple times & 2 things happen: one you start losing and leave the lobby or you throw your guildes on the opposite team b4 we get 5 members in (& this has been on PLANNED 5v5 not random lobby's) you guys can't even 5v5 without attempting to spotblock >_>

& as for setting up a 5v5 DARKSIDERS is going to 20-21 because we have a Top Guild Ranking to keep up, unless u have members at that level it can't happen (& I wouldn't be the one to set that up anyway)

are common grammar mistakes? ---> hmmm something wrong here..

MOM THIS, MOM THAT --->>> From what generation are you? BWAHAHAHA

When there's no rule then it aint bad, should I say that I dont want to edit my post and add it? .. Still don't accept it that you misinterpret my statement..funny

OH really I JOINED YOUR CONVERSATION??? ahahahhaa.. you joined mine.. you fool... scroll back

STILL BRAINLESS

I dont give a fck regarding past 5v5.. JUST SAY YES OR NO to nostek

this is level 17-18 discussion AND YOU'RE STILL NOT PART OF IT

YOU STILL DONT ACCEPT THE FACT THE YOU WERE WRONG THINKING THAT I THINK OUR GUILD I BEST.. As what I've said to my friend NOOBISHPRO "I will never say Rebirth is best"

Kindly scroll back to previous posts coz u missed it...

You died still sorry for your death... BRAINLESS
    clue: I felt sorry coz you died Atleast GOOGLE "SORRY" omg thats too much hint :P
    Last edited by softbone; 11-10-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Where did I say our guild was the best lol. Take 2 steps back with what you posted about our guild with xSciepho hmm? "Rebirth ist dreck.""Agreed" You say you have 5v5'd against us many times and we spot blocked you? Wonder how that must have happened in the first place, oh right one of your friends left. And if you want to bring up spotblocking, yes I have been spot blocked by warriors in your guild a lot but I dont go complaining about it. Still waiting for that match up since im sure you guys haven't leveled up yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

are common grammar mistakes? ---> hmmm something wrong here..

MOM THIS, MOM THAT --->>> From what generation are you? BWAHAHAHA

When there's no rule then it aint bad, should I say that I dont want to edit my post and add it? .. Still don't accept it that you misinterpret my statement..funny

OH really I JOINED YOUR CONVERSATION??? ahahahhaa.. you joined mine.. you fool... scroll back

STILL BRAINLESS

I dont give a fck regarding past 5v5.. JUST SAY YES OR NO to nostek

this is level 17-18 discussion AND YOU'RE STILL NOT PART OF IT

YOU STILL DONT ACCEPT THE FACT THE YOU WERE WRONG THINKING THAT I THINK OUR GUILD I BEST.. As what I've said to my friend NOOBISHPRO "I will never say Rebirth is best"

Kindly scroll back to previous posts coz u missed it...

You died still sorry for your death... BRAINLESS
    clue: I felt sorry coz you died Atleast GOOGLE "SORRY" omg thats too much hint :P
    *Sigh* now all your doing is repeating yourself >_>

Do you know what the definition of Insanity is? "Repeating the same thing the exact same way & expecting different results"

There's no point in arguing if all you do is repeat yourself >_>

PS: if you had a brain & looked at my last post you would have seen that I clearly said "Darksiders has gone to 20-21 unless u have members at that LVL it can't happen"

PPS: you're still the one that's MAD, your still the one that replyed to my OPINION & you're still the one that keeps going on >_>
    Last edited by Derezzzed; 11-10-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nostek View Post
    Where did I say our guild was the best lol. Take 2 steps back with what you posted about our guild with xSciepho hmm? "Rebirth ist dreck.""Agreed" You say you have 5v5'd against us many times and we spot blocked you? Wonder how that must have happened in the first place, oh right one of your friends left. And if you want to bring up spotblocking, yes I have been spot blocked by warriors in your guild a lot but I dont go complaining about it. Still waiting for that match up since im sure you guys haven't leveled up yet.
    You don't read either apparently >_>

"Planned 5v5 you guys will join the other team before are 5 members got in the match" >_>

& funny that you say "I've never seen 5 of your guild members in a lobby" but now your saying "I've been spotblocked by one of your warriors" PLZ tell me how we've spotblocked if there's never been 5 of us in a lobby >_>
    Last edited by Derezzzed; 11-10-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

*Sigh* now all your doing is repeating yourself >_>

Do you know what the definition of Insanity is? "Repeating the same thing the exact same way & expecting different results"

There's no point in arguing if all you do is repeat yourself >_>

PS: if you had a brain & looked at my last post you would have seen that I clearly said "Darksiders has gone to 20-21 unless u have members at that LVL it can't happen"

I'm repeating it coz you still don't get it lmao.. Obvious enough? you're still brainless

well PS As what I've said just reply to NOSTEK "YES" or "NO" you had your conversation with him atleast show some respect and reply back..

Since you can't accept his challenge then better step back coz there's no room for you here...

Accept these facts:

You think I said/think our guild is best <--- but you were wrong
    I'm sorry for your death <--- Misinterpret and dont even know the word "SORRY"
    MOM THIS, MOM THAT <--- i dunno why you mentioned this lmao

===>>> You're part right but research a little bit further kid you missed that thought

google this : "SORRY MEANING" and press ENTER

& funny that you say "I've never seen 5 of your guild members in a lobby" but now your saying "I've been spotblocked by one of your warriors" PLZ tell me how we've spotblocked if there's never been 5 of us in a lobby >_>

"I've been spotblocked by one of your warriors" >>>> OMG DID I SAID THIS??? ANOTHER INVENTED WORDS.. LMAO.. QUOTE IT PLEASE
    Last edited by softbone; 11-10-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

PPS: you're still the one that's MAD, your still the one that replyed to my OPINION & you're still the one that keeps going on >_>
    PSS you don't even know how to predict when will people get MAD.. whahaha.. Apparently we're currently laughing at you in our Guild conversation...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I'm repeating it coz you still don't get it lmao.. Obvious enough? you're still brainless

well PS As what I've said just reply to NOSTEK "YES" or "NO" you had your conversation with him atleast show some respect and reply back..

Since you can't accept his challenge then better step back coz there's no room for you here...

Accept this facts:

You think I said/think our guild is best <--- but you were wrong
    I'm sorry for your death <--- Misinterpret and dont even know the word "SORRY"
    MOM THIS, MOM THAT <--- i dunno why you mentioned this lmao

===>>> You're part right but research a little bit further kid you missed that thought

google this : "SORRY MEANING" and press ENTER
    *yawn* you bore me

I've replied to your buddy 2 times now but neither of you can read apparently >_>

Woop de do I was wrong happy I admit it?

I'm still right that you spotblock, cheat for your kills & in the past can't fight a fair 5v5 or stay and take your beating

As for your "SORRY" crap it's a mediocre attempt at Sarcasm & that's that