Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Which LVL17-18 pvp guilds are the BEST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by softbone View Post
    PSS you don't even know how to predict when will people get MAD.. whahaha.. Apparently we're currently laughing at you in our Guild conversation...
    *Claps* congrats your laughing, want a cookie?

I could care less what you & your guild are doing lololol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Derezzzed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Derezzzed View Post
    "Planned 5v5 you guys will join the other team before are 5 members got in the match" >_>
    >_>
    FUNNY, we're being seriously here.. A 5v5 match no spot blocking... I bet you haven't tried a 5v5 guild war match... But i know this would not happen since you don't have members that fits the criteria...You only have the mouth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

FUNNY, we're being seriously here.. A 5v5 match no spot blocking... I bet you haven't tried a 5v5 guild war match... But i know this would not happen since you don't have members that fits the criteria...You only have the mouth
    Coming from the one opening his mouth,trash talking, using sarcasm & being a plain arse this whole thread >_>

We've 5v5 you before & that's what you did stop covering it up lol, we HAD members for the criteria now we don't, unless u want a 20-21 5v5 but then again I see you guys spotblocking like you always do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

*yawn* you bore me

I've replied to your buddy 2 times now but neither of you can read apparently >_>

Woop de do I was wrong happy I admit it?

I'm still right that you spotblock, cheat for your kills & in the past can't fight a fair 5v5 or stay and take your beating

As for your "SORRY" crap it's a mediocre attempt at Sarcasm & that's that
    Cheats lmao?? apparently all are doing that, which means you're ignorant.. You act that you know much regarding lvl 17-18 but you don't have one nor a part of it... You only have the mouth...

as for my SORRY CRAPS hope now you realize it...Don't start forget that you started arguing about the true meaning of it wahahaha

BRAINLESS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Cheats lmao?? apparently all are doing that, which means you're ignorant.. You act that you know much regarding lvl 17-18 but you don't have one nor a part of it... You only have the mouth...

as for my SORRY CRAPS hope now you realize it...Don't start forget that you started arguing about the true meaning of it wahahaha

BRAINLESS
    Spotblocking is cheating lol it's "stacking the deck in your favour" it gives the other team the in-ability to have another player who will actually fight for them so yes it is cheating LOL

I love how you keep reapeating yourself though, can't think of anything better to say? Lolololol ok

& your "brainless" comment & you're minor attempt at trolling bores me lol keep going on all you want but all you do is say the same thing every post

PS: you're wrong I HAD a 18 Mage NOW I have a 20 warrior don't assume

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Coming from the one opening his mouth,trash talking, using sarcasm & being a plain arse this whole thread >_>

We've 5v5 you before & that's what you did stop covering it up lol, we HAD members for the criteria now we don't, unless u want a 20-21 5v5 but then again I see you guys spotblocking like you always do
    Now you're starting cleaning your mess.. Good job.. ahahahha

I salute you

As what I've said I don't care about your past 5v5 nor your thought about it.... why you keep bragging it up..?

Just talk kid, coz that all you got

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Spotblocking is cheating lol it's "stacking the deck in your favour" it gives the other team the in-ability to have another player who will actually fight for them so yes it is cheating LOL

I love how you keep reapeating yourself though, can't think of anything better to say? Lolololol ok

& your "brainless" comment & you're minor attempt at trolling bores me lol keep going on all you want but all you do is say the same thing every post
    You got it im trolling you, BRAINLESS... it hurts when its TRUE

Since when spotblocking is cheating?? haven't read that in history... Well you can create your own game perhaps
    Since it abide the rules then its not cheating... more like a tactics grow up kid...

ehem.. Goodjob your idol noobster also cheating xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Now you're starting cleaning your mess.. Good job.. ahahahha

I salute you

As what I've said I don't care about your past 5v5 nor your thought about it.... why you keep bragging it up..?

Just talk kid, coz that all you got
    Mhmm but your the one talking trash on the forums when I've said if u have a 20-21 let's fight >_> what do you have to back your talk up? Lol a bunch of spotblocking guildmates? LMAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

You got it im trolling you, BRAINLESS... it hurts when its TRUE

Since when spotblocking is cheating?? haven't read that in history... Well you can create your own game perhaps
    Since it abide the rules then its not cheating... more like a tactics grow up kid...

ehem.. Goodjob your idol noobster also cheating xD
    *claps* keep trolling but you're not very good at it >_> & if u don't think fighting someone 5v4 or 5v3 without allowing the other team to even it up is cheating then you have no brain >_>

It's not tactics, it's being cheap noobs who can't fight a 5v5 so they need to gang LOL it's pretty pathetic actually

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Mhmm but your the one talking trash on the forums when I've said if u have a 20-21 let's fight >_> what do you have to back your talk up? Lol a bunch of spotblocking guildmates? LMAO
    Last time I checked this forum is regarding level 17-18, and the challenge of nostek was about that said level bracket... hmmm.. I think youre lost...

I understand bro you cant spotblock, coz you dont have enough team to do that.. And you're still a kid thinking its cheating.... Pity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

*claps* keep trolling but you're not very good at it >_> & if u don't think fighting someone 5v4 or 5v3 without allowing the other team to even it up is cheating then you have no brain >_>

It's not tactics, it's being cheap noobs who can't fight a 5v5 so they need to gang LOL it's pretty pathetic actually

I'll help you out kid... CTF PVP is 5v5 match... regarding its number.... There's no rule about it, you just have to kill or flag... Ask dev or someone in STS to explain it further...

It started to get wrong when ITS OFFICIAL 5v5 MATCH... get it?

It is official when its being announced in forum or in GAME...

Hope now you can distinguish what is TACTICS and what is cheating.. you got that?

BRAINLESS wahhhahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Last time I checked this forum is regarding level 17-18, and the challenge of nostek was about that said level bracket... hmmm.. I think youre lost...

I understand bro you cant spotblock, coz you dont have enough team to do that.. And you're still a kid thinking its cheating.... Pity
    LOL you think we don't have enough members xD :,) that's a good joke, the difference is that we see no need to spotblock lol we don't need to CHEAT for are kills (maybe you should look up the definition of "cheating" if you don't think spotblocking is cheating)

& it's cool, you can keep up you're pathetic spotblocking, I pity you actually, never could win in a even fight it's so sad :,(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

LOL you think we don't have enough members xD :,) that's a good joke, the difference is that we see no need to spotblock lol we don't need to CHEAT for are kills (maybe you should look up the definition of "cheating" if you don't think spotblocking is cheating)

& it's cool, you can keep up you're pathetic spotblocking, I pity you actually, never could win in a even fight it's so sad :,(
    We've won a lot you just don't know it coz you're not part of it.. You encountered maybe once in your life but that doesn't mean you know everything..Dont forget this is lvl 17-18, you should know your place... LMAO we pity you mouth boy...

Here's the meaning in wikipedia:
    Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation. Cheating is the getting of reward for ability by dishonest means

Keyword: immoral, breaking of rules, dishonest..

hmmm.. we'll I guess you just have to ask the dev regarding about it ...wahahahaha or suggest things out? or report us? ahahahaha.. KID please...

and for the TACTICS, here's your reference:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactic_(method)

Please read it to add knowledge...

BRAINLESS

I forgot, nice you have lots of members and don't spotblock.. I salute you! :P
    Last edited by softbone; 11-10-2013 at 08:48 PM.

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #74
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Time to close of this thread. Please everyone play nice.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post: