Thread: Why would people sell his arcane items when its going to be modified in the new UI

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Default Why would people sell his arcane items when its going to be modified in the new UI

Modified and upgraded maybe.

Guys it is a question of why are you selling it. since the prices will go up soon.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ay-in-November

Click the link ^^
    Last edited by Daddyblu; 10-20-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Well that's in the case of rogues and their hooks. If ever what we see in the link really is a form of upgrading items, then I would assume upgrading the mythic daggers would be a more viable option. As for the maul and the scepter, I'm guessing they would still be top of the line thus upgrading them would be more considerable.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

You can see that it is still a lvl31 item. So I would not assume that it is going to be upgraded. Perhaps it is some sort of crafting system to modify the weapon to be geared towards more of a str, dex or int build. Or even cooler would be if you could modify the weapons so a different class can use them. Given the three dots it would seem like it would be something like this since there are three different attributes (str, dex and int) and three different classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Not only arcane the mythic weapons too...u can see dots on vigilant passive too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

I know! I know what coming that's why im asking why would you sell!

If its going to be modified it means it will be more stronger and price will go up soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Why wouldn't you sell? There are plenty of people with tons of extras and who said it would be tradeable after you upgrade them? And there's quite a few people like me who still can't afford a mythic or arcane and to only have the prices jacked up on us isn't exactly an intelligent idea on STS part. Theyll be untradeable like the current upgrade quest I bet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    Why wouldn't you sell? There are plenty of people with tons of extras and who said it would be tradeable after you upgrade them? And there's quite a few people like me who still can't afford a mythic or arcane and to only have the prices jacked up on us isn't exactly an intelligent idea on STS part. Theyll be untradeable like the current upgrade quest I bet.
    it is not sure if they are untradable after the update. they did not say anything.

The dots are like power slot where you can add gem or insert a monster card to boost your weapon.

Like Raganarok and any other RPG game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I think those three dots are slots for different minor procs that could be cast by the weapon. Who knows?
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I believe once you "upgrade" it just like the mythic armors it will become untradeable which would be the BEST move by STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Oh I know no ones really sure if they will be tradeable or not, I'm just throwing my opinion out there. It would be the smart move to make them untradeable, then new mythics are released where the old mythics and arcanes will be a bit closer in stats when fully upgraded. You just can't make them upgradeable and tradeable because no one would sell before they upgrade, driving the economy further down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Eh if its more upgrades to mythics and arcanes only all i see is more broken gameplay to al. If its for all items then maybe itll get balanced again. If not well ill be leaving al
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Eh if its more upgrades to mythics and arcanes only all i see is more broken gameplay to al. If its for all items then maybe itll get balanced again. If not well ill be leaving al
    ^this

If this upgrade is only available for mythic/arcane it will create a even bigger gap between the legendary and mythic/arcane users then there already this, not to mention how unbelevivably unbalanced PVP would become

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Would it be better if you upgrade your hard earned weapon and can't sell it after purchasing a new weapon? "Hey all. I spent 8mill to this and guess what i got, 14g from vendoring it." Make upgraded weapon untradeable but in the meantime do the same with the gems or whatever. Then you can take em off from your armor/weapon and you can sell the normal versions in ah.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=97967&dateline=137622  0853

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Because STS has already stated that arcane weapons as well as mythics are not meant to last forever. Whatever those crystal upgrade systems are, once this season is done, hooks are still twink, hammer verge of extinction, all current mythic items are still junk. Those crystals I imagine are just str, dex, and int buffs. Arcane pets are still the most viable investment.

The only buff I want out of mythics is my lep amulet so I can use it all the time.

One things for sure, I'm betting throse crystals will fall out of crates and elite golden puzzle boxes. Some things will never change stock up on those now
    Last edited by Kakashis; 10-20-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

If others are selling it, why do you care? -_-

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

do u see the ''circle'' on the name of weaponds?? i don't think this is a ''weapon'' upgrade'' maybe this is for put ''stone'' on weaponds bcus i see 3 slot on the name weapon.. maybe maybe.!!