Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lvl 50 intbear??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

There was a recent dev post saying that next patch includes huge combat rebalances, so don't try anything new yet because big changes are coming this week!

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Building an int bear right now, hunnytanker. Got him to 43, gonna take him all the way. Love the terror combo! Not sure how AO3 is gonna be, could be rough till I get to 50 and get the right equip. Doing this mostly because the Keepers staff looks mad fun and I love the bears. My main is a dex/str equip based bear, and would love to also have an int bear. Will let you all know.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Lol this a f****** stupid, keepers staffs are going up to 600k. I have te wand and eye- but need one of those dem keepers staffs, add conradin, we can lvl together
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I played IntBear from mid 20's upto 45.. IMO the funnest setup to play. Due to the short range magic burst+skills that physically swing bear arms knocking mobs out left and right. Esp with the Auto set, you can continuously spam the target with the magic burst, and smash them across the head to finish it.
    Trying to use a staff?.. doesnt work cause when you use the skill bear holds the staff in the other hand and just swings his arm. No IntBear require wand/eye setup cause he will swing that wand like a club knocking out the targets.
    THEN STAT DRIVEN SKILLS ruined that fun. (thanks for the balanced system)
    After this, it was still fun to play, but simply was not able to defend its self. Int strength comes from skills, so the raw power of the Int weapons were weaker. So IntBear has a limited physical damage as its first problem. Second was With the stat driven skills strength was based on Char. So you need to Str points way higher than you can get. with leftover for the skills to even work.

My advise is DONT do it, unless your ready to have alota of fun/deaths

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't do it unless you're ready for lots of fun and deaths. Hm. I didn't think dying was fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    Only thing good about PVP intbears is the self combo factor, I.E terror or shattered, otherwise forget about it.
    Yeah, but he's talking about level 50, so little to no ice/weakness staffs.