Thread: hey guys could some one help me: )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hey guys could some one help me: )

so i was thinking to move on from lv 30-35 pvp cuz its annoying i want to try something new get my bear to lv 50 or 51 could someone suggest me what to wear and i think that lv 51 pvp woulb be fun can someone.help me with build and should i go str/dex or just str or just dex thankyou..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

ok. first u should be 50 or 56 because if your a 51, lv 56s will join your game and own u. only 50 gear i can think of is hate gear. not ultra expensive so i suggest lv 50 hate bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

^ Sorry I disagree.

Even if lvl 56 players join, if you have the necessary skills, builds, combos, and strategies, one can defeat a 56 with 51 set. Put as little str as possible, but enough to put on the gear:51 str pink sword, armor, shield, and helm. If you would like, I believe you have enough attribute points to get the dex set with the bow. That way, you can nuke if you are trying to nuke, but use the dex set wisely. The rest of the attribute points should be distributed in the dex portion. In terms of skill points, try to max out evade, rage, iron blood, taunt, hell scream, beckon, and crippling slash. Put 1 on the other slashes and the rest in stomp.

Level 51 gear is typically cheaper. And hate set is cheap but not as effective as the other two lvl 50 sets: Hate and Sentinel. Plus, the hate (int) and sentinel (dex) sets are quite expensive. Maybe 1-2 mil.

@ Peanutbritle- 56 can still join 50s with game merging.

If anything is incorrect, please clarify! Thanks and good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    ^ Sorry I disagree.

Even if lvl 56 players join, if you have the necessary skills, builds, combos, and strategies, one can defeat a 56 with 51 set. Put as little str as possible, but enough to put on the gear:51 str pink sword, armor, shield, and helm. If you would like, I believe you have enough attribute points to get the dex set with the bow. That way, you can nuke if you are trying to nuke, but use the dex set wisely. The rest of the attribute points should be distributed in the dex portion. In terms of skill points, try to max out evade, rage, iron blood, taunt, hell scream, beckon, and crippling slash. Put 1 on the other slashes and the rest in stomp.

Level 51 gear is typically cheaper. And hate set is cheap but not as effective as the other two lvl 50 sets: Hate and Sentinel. Plus, the hate (int) and sentinel (dex) sets are quite expensive. Maybe 1-2 mil.

@ Peanutbritle- 56 can still join 50s with game merging.

If anything is incorrect, please clarify! Thanks and good luck
    And most of the games you will be joining are 51 games anyways, so if you're going to do 50, expect 56 bears coming at ya'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

^ Agreed!