Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I feel ripped off by buying Grimm from stable

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Can you ask support to refund my plat then? So I can also buy this pet as an egg. Right now its selling for 900k. And probably will continue to drop. I can use the platinum in so many other ways. And its 250 plat which is a lot and would have never bought it had I known this would happen. Its one thing to release this as an egg 2-3 months down the road. But this was 1 week later. I haven't even had a chance to level the pet.
    If you get a refund im done with this game rofl. I emailed STS the day of grims release because due to lack of a confirm button and my laggy tablet, the 30$ worth of plat i put into my account to last me the next month or two for elixirs mysteriously vanished and that stupid grim reaper is in my stable, What happens? I email STS explaining what happened, They basically told me its not there problem and they don't care, Cool story guys. Thanks for stealing 30$ from my pocket on a pet i had zero interest in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limitational View Post
    If you get a refund im done with this game rofl. I emailed STS the day of grims release because due to lack of a confirm button and my laggy tablet, the 30$ worth of plat i put into my account to last me the next month or two for elixirs mysteriously vanished and that stupid grim reaper is in my stable, What happens? I email STS explaining what happened, They basically told me its not there problem and they don't care, Cool story guys. Thanks for stealing 30$ from my pocket on a pet i had zero interest in.
    I got the same reaction, I listed out two concerns. One being it says high chance of stun and it doesn't even stun. The second was that now it can be bought as an egg in CS. I feel like the item is misrepresented and I was duped into paying plat when I could buy it with gold. The reply back I got was it was a rare chance to stun. Doesn't support even look at what I am talking about? I sent them a screen shot but now the case is resolved and probably will just be ignored. I could live with the low chance of stun but I can't accept they have a plat only pet then next week release it as a tradable egg. It would be one thing if it was 90 plat I could talk myself into dealing with that loss. But 250 plat is too much to just forget about. I am okay if it was like 2-3 months down the road they release it as an egg. I got to enjoy it and what difference would it make then. But doing it a week later is a bitter pill to swallow. I am very disappointed in STS for doing this and to say it was a birthday present for someone doesn't change anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I got the same reaction, I listed out two concerns. One being it says high chance of stun and it doesn't even stun. The second was that now it can be bought as an egg in CS. I feel like the item is misrepresented and I was duped into paying plat when I could buy it with gold. The reply back I got was it was a rare chance to stun. Doesn't support even look at what I am talking about? I sent them a screen shot but now the case is resolved and probably will just be ignored. I could live with the low chance of stun but I can't accept they have a plat only pet then next week release it as a tradable egg. It would be one thing if it was 90 plat I could talk myself into dealing with that loss. But 250 plat is too much to just forget about. I am okay if it was like 2-3 months down the road they release it as an egg. I got to enjoy it and what difference would it make then. But doing it a week later is a bitter pill to swallow. I am very disappointed in STS for doing this and to say it was a birthday present for someone doesn't change anything.
    I agree with Falmear, the pet is "broken" you spend 40-50$ on it then a week later it can be bought as a egg? There's no excuse for that, Sorry to say But that's a complete rip-off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yeah really, this is stupid. they need to either fix the pet so its actually USABLE. or refund my money because this is bull, 40$ down the drain lmfao. but it doesn't matter to them right, i mean gurrantee they are going to make quite a pretty penny for this halloween event. with all the mythics brought back.

Honestly STS, keep digging your own grave, Watch your loyal players hand you the shovel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limitational View Post
    i recently downloaded a new game - thx free offers - and i accidentally pressed something and was like omg , noo, but then saw a confirm button asking me if im sure O:. I was shocked lol, but really nicely surprised. Everything that cost "money" there was a confirm button, "it will cost so much, r u sure?" Easy, i had the free will to choose..... So i explore the game as i wanted without a fear, bc i could decide from my free will what i want and what i dont.
    In sts games is always extremly cautious attitude, so i dont buy accidentaly what i dont want. And usually dont buy much then.

My friend ask me if its good to by Grim, and i told her to wait and see. Oh God im glad i said that to her. She didnt wasited so much plat. I fel sorry for the ones that did .
    Reminds me of SL and vular pets. Sts does same thing over and over.....
    Last edited by Uzii; 10-24-2013 at 05:42 PM.