Thread: im new

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default im new

Well nit tottaly new im from pL but im getting bored so i think i might give this game a shot? Is it worth it hows pvp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Came at the right time - there is a haloween event on. The game is my personal favourite of the legends series - I like the high-tech theme.

In a non-offensive way, I am not completely sure of your maturity level. There is a lot of immaturity in the endgame PvP, but that might not be as annoying to you as it is to me. So I'd suggest you try it, and just enjoy the game.

All in all, I personally like SL. It is definitely worth trying, then decide if it's for you or not.

Those who say it cannot be done should not stop those who are doing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

well right off the boat you will notice a difference in the quality of players between PL and SL. Another point to be aware of is a lot of people abuse certain glitches in the game. All in all SL can be sweet and at times sour. Welcome mate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Come twink with us! My name is Ethic add me (: lvl 20-25 pvp ! There are rushers.. but if you say don't rush well then you shouldn't get rushed .. make sure you don't look too noobish xD buy plat gear at least x.x its really fun, and the community is great ! Just don't get on anyones bad side or else say goodbye to your kdr lol. I can help you out on builds if your going to use an operative & and willing to defend you in anyway I can if your not a rusher >.> other then that enjoy Sl which in my opinion is way better then pocket legends!
    P.s. - there are minor bugs / glitches that do get annoying at times :c