Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Your Dream Set Contest!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Exclamation Your Dream Set Contest!

Name:  lolololol.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  65.3 KB

Hey Peeps,

So its time for another contest, this one is simple.

1) Post the name of the set you would love to have (Be reasonable, I know Demonic would be amazing but I want specifics, Phantom? Fiery?)
    2) Post your IGN
    3) Post the reason why you think you should win this prize (Give me a good reason, the better the reason the better chance for a win

Here are the rules:

If you are here to troll, or get a free set please leave. I only want those who truly need the final 1 million for that swift set, or those who are less fortunate in the game to get that set they have always wanted.

You may say your dream set is demonic but that is not what I am looking for, I want to know the set that will get you to the next level in the game. Demonic and such are just for looks .

The winner will receive his/her set choice! The prize will be judged and given out by Me!

Your choice for the reward is:

1) I will purchase the remaining parts to a set you need.
    2) I will purchase a brand new set for you
    3) I will give you the money to buy the set if it is not in the CS

Winner will be chose Saturday, November 2nd.

Can't wait to give out the prize,

Good luck guys!

-Griff

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Griffinfan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quite honestly, I have always wanted a hate set for when my rhino got to lv 50. That way I could really experience the feeling of pvp tank. I mean, I'm down to like 100-200k now and obviously that isn't enough for a whole hate set. Really have tried hard for that 100-200k tho. All in all tho, If someone doesn't even have 30k and needs a set. By all means give it to him/her. They need it more than me.

Great Idea for the Give Away Man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
    Here are the rules:

If you are here to troll, or get a free set please leave
    Aww, shoot.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

How about you give me 30m or so... Either that or $50. You can buy founder's and an elite set with that, right?

Jk jk ... Actually, I'd like a demonic x-bow set with black dragon :P... Yeah... I've always pvped decently and I had a demonic x-bow set one time. I was going haaaaam with it... But then I sold it because a new level cap was released. Guess what happened? The prices sky rocketed and I was never able to buy the set again D:...! I miss my days pvping with that set and I'm not the "borrowing" type, so it'd be nice if I could pvp again with it ! Black dragon's not really necessary, but it would contribute to being OP :P
    Last edited by Noodleleg; 10-26-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Forgot part 3 :)

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I remember when I was a L52 noob at 56 cap, I had always wanted custom recurve set. And now, well I just wish I never started playing this game.
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

My dream set is a Savage set, because im tired of people booting me when they see my rhino with firebrand armour, limchopper, shield, and helm I believe that the Savage set would help me fulfill my destiny as a tank and also help me earn some kills. You could even just buy me the scythe, cos i can just cover the rest of my body with vanities But seriously, i would really appreciate it if you could get me my dream set

IGN: Qwertpusss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

My Dream set is ofc the Demonic xbow set, since it was first introduced I really love how it looks, it really fits the name. I started playing this game seriously at Nuri Cap and Ofc I saw many people with Demo sets, I was and still is poor Demonic xbow set was what I always wanted. Plus this set always reminds me of a friend, a really good friend of mine who quitted, he was a person who would spend hours to farm items n crafting materials, after several months he completed his xbow set. He inspired me to own this set and do like what he did.. 6m set for me is very much

-Extreme
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

As I Quit Pl
    If I win can u give to Extreme or Doc

When I played Pl I always wanted a swift set.Why? Every time I get cash somehow I always spend it

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SayCreed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

The voodoo master set of course. I used to have it once until I lost it in some stupid trade. Was my fault, I guess. I don't PVP or PVE, I just want this set so I can sparkle around in the Townes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IGN : BurnedToasty

So, I don't know which set is the best or something, I'm only a lvl 25 Bird. I aim to have full dex, with highest dps possible with a bow, not with those spiky things you can throw(sorry, don't know the name of it). Someone (Inividia) gave me a forgotten bow lvl 10 yesterday, and I was like OMFGZOMG.

I would like some platinum to buy the champion's ring with 10 damage of lvl 20. And to buy some auction/inventory slots.
    If this is not possible, I would like to have the best set available to a full dex bird on lvl 30-40 (since I'm 25, and then I'll have something to aim for )
    If that's not specific enough, then some gold is ALWAYS welcome.

Thanks for reading my entry, and I hope you'll give me something

EDIT: I'm more into Dungeons killing then in arena player killing
    ANOTHER EDIT: I've been looking around on the internet, and found this link http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...cher-Gear-List
    The custom set would be nice, the recurve one, not the auto bow one. Don't know what they're, but the recurve one has higher damage :P
    But the only problem now is, I saw some1 being lvl 76. And this is lvl 55. And I am lvl 25, soo I don't know whether I will reach that lvl xD. Lvl 40 seems more reachable though.
    Last edited by Burnedtoasty; 10-26-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Great reads guys! Ya'll are gonna make it hard for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What? My post got deleted?

Alright, I'll type it all over again on my iPad which is friggin' slow, but whatever lol.

IGN: BurnedToasty

Hey, I'm a lvl 25 bird that's aiming to be full dex. I don't know which set is the best set for a bird. Yesterday someone gave me a lvl 10 forgotten bow that was PURPLE, it had awesome stats which really made me like : OMFGZOMGLAWLHOW?. The price I would like to get is:

-Some Platinum, for the ring with 10 damage lvl 20. And for some inventory/auction slots. Preferably also a character slot with premium starter stuff. But I'm focusing on my bird first for now
    -If that's not possible, then I would like to have the best set for a full dex bird lvl 30-40. Since I am lvl 25. Because then I'll have something to aim for . I've searched around on the internet, and found this :

CUSTOMIZED SET
    Customized Gemstone Cap 14 Dex, 12% Hit, 10% Crit, 6 H/s, 21 Armor
    Customized Gemstone Auto-Bow 137-182 Damage, 1.0 Speed, 14 Dex, 12% Hit, 10% Crit, 6 H/s, 10 Armor
    Customized Gemstone Recurve 146-191 Damage, 0.9 Speed, 14 Dex, 12% Hit, 10% Crit, 6 H/s, 5 Armor [Blinding Shot proc]
    Customized Gem Talon 72-76 Damage, 0.6 Speed, 14 Dex, 12% Hit, 10% Crit, 6 H/s
    Customized Gemstone Dagger 55-56 Damage, 0.4 Speed, 14 Dex, 12% Hit, 10% Crit, 6 H/s, 5 Armor [Bleed proc]
    Customized Gemstone Leather 14 Dex, 12% Hit, 10% Crit, 6 H/s, 46 Armor
    Customized Gemstone Wing 14 Dex, 12% Hit, 10% Crit, 6 H/s, 28 Armor

Customized Set Bonuses
    Customized Cap + Customized Auto-Bow + Customized Leather: 2 crit, 5 h/s, 4 m/s, 6 damage
    Customized Cap + Customized Recurve + Customized Leather: 7 crit, 2 dodge, 5 h/s, 6 m/s, 13 damage, 2 armor
    Customized Cap + Customized Talon + Customized Wing + Customized Leather: 2 dodge, 2 hit, 4 h/s, 4 m/s, 6 armor

This was for lvl 55 though. And since I saw a lvl 76, I think this is a little bit outdated. But I am lvl 25, and I don't know if I will reach that lvl. Lvl 40 should be reachable though.
    -If that's not specific enough, then some gold is ALWAYS welcome with some tips on what to do

I am more into dungeon killing then arena player killing. So I would like to get items for Dungeons if possible

Thanks for reading, and I hope I'll win something.
    Last edited by Burnedtoasty; 10-26-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
    Great reads guys! Ya'll are gonna make it hard for me
    Did my post get counted

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

I think I have enough gold for a crusher set (take or give a few hundred k), but I really like it because I think it is a very unique set. I would like to win because I think this set is very cool looking and I really like it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Your Dream Set Contest!

Good contest idea griffin!
    Last edited by lakersrockftw; 10-26-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Your Dream Set Contest!

Reserved (could delete accidentally made a comment)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Love the l61 sang longbow set. Looks simply amazing!
    I think I should get it because I'm too lazy to merch for it. I'm not even going to lie and make myself a selfless man saying something like "if i can't get it please give it to those who need it" just to earn sympathy and win the contest.
    Last edited by Rot; 10-26-2013 at 09:18 PM.

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I don't plan to enter, I just want to say that, to whomever the winner is, that you enjoy your set and hope that you don't get ragged on for winning. Happy halloween where ever you may be.

Interested? PM me about it, if I have enough to have a decent contest with, we'll do this competition

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Set: Sentinel Shotgun Set

When I first joined Pocket Legends, the cap at the time was 50. I was new to the game, and one without friends or mentors to help me correct foolish mistakes. I always saw people with dark shadowy sets running around, blasting enemies away when some join a low level game. I've always wanted a sentinel shotgun set, because guns that are very good in stats and looks in this game are veryyy rare. When I was level 30 or so (and also very bad with managing my gold), I made my first friend in this game, who was also quite new to the game but had a rich older brother who had every shadow cave set. The older brother showed off a bit, with me staring at him in awe before he decided to help us powerlevel. During our leveling sessions, I met lots of nice people who were level 50s who promised me to try getting me a part of the shotgun set. When I was level 48 or 49, sewers hit PL. I was so determined during 50 cap to get to 50 and get a cool shadow caves set, but when sewers hit, it crushed my motivation. Because the older brother saw my anguish, he gave me his shotgun before he quit. I was overjoyed and got to level 52, but then, being the ignorant person I was, I got scammed of my beautiful shotgun, which I once again dream to obtain as a whole set.

Also, I remember twinking at level 50 and it was very fun, and I intend to have that kind of fun a second time.

Hope I get the set. Thanks and GL to everyone participating.
    Last edited by OverkillED; 10-26-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I would absolutely love to have a l61 Lilith Wand Set. I want this set because I'm coming back from a break and would love to get into 61 pvp. It's one of the levels I've always wanted to try. I'd buy it myself but I gave away my stuff before I quit. (Didn't think I'd be coming back xD). Anyway, no hard feelings either way and GL to you all.

IGN: Artplaynub
    Last edited by MysticLegend97; 10-27-2013 at 02:28 PM.