Thread: Remove PvP Damage Nerf

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Default Remove PvP Damage Nerf

I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about this, because some people argue it's making fights more skill-based and some people are annoyed because it makes fights really, really long. I'm one of those people that thinks this pvp damage nerf is quite annoying, as it's really just pointlessly prolonging fights. It's also forcing classes to resort to certain builds because damage focused builds simply don't work. I primarily pvp around the 15-35 range and I can personally say that the damage nerf is getting on everyone's nerves. Here are the main problems caused by the damage nerf (in lower levels):

1.) Nobody uses nuke builds anymore. Bears can't nuke for jack and birds are pretty much poop and do virtually nothing. No one uses birds because they are sooooo underpowered, as they rely on nuking/dodging, and cannot debuff or heal. With the pvp nerf they're useless.

2.) Classes with heal become extremely op (mages, rhinos). It's really hard to get mages down to low health, and once we do, *boom* 4-6 heal brings them back to full health. Again, bears, birds, and foxes can't really nuke anymore so characters with high heal are almost impossible to beat. For example, my 26 bear does maybe 70-90 if im lucky with a paw while buffed (most of the time it's 40-60 dmg), and mages can heal 100 easily.

3.) Mage vs mage fights. I mean honestly... I could make dinner 50 times before a mage vs mage fight is finished.

I think STS has been doing an awesome job fixing pvp by nerfing things that need to be nerfed, but the pvp damage nerf is quite unnecessary. I can live with the bird/bear skill nerfs and whatnot, but could you guys please remove the pvp damage nerf? If the majority says not to, then don't, but I personally know a lot of people who don't favor it. Thanks

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kixxler For This Useful Post: