Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next map and Exit Map that popup between levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Next map and Exit Map that popup between levels.

Is it possible to move these buttons further away or even better just remove the Exit level one all together. I have accidentally fat fingered and hit the exit one a few times due to it so close to the other button.

Thanks!

Last edited by gibby71; 05-01-2010 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I second the motion. The buttons should be moved towards the bottom so they don't cover up the treasure boxes. Furthermore, the "received" and "purchased" message lines should be moved also. They're right smack in the middle of the playing field, they cover up the play, they are too persistent (one minute should suffice), and multiple lines are really annoying. One message is enough and would be appropriate right over the mini-map button behind the avatar.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for suggesting this one. I agree, let's get rid of the "Exit Level" button entirely. If you want to exit just click "Go to next level" then exit normally. I've clicked on it a few times by accident as well. Also, It should be moved up to the top of the screen so that it's out of the way and you don't accidentally click "Go to next level" and leave behind 5 treasure chests.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yep, this looks better below the character. It will be in the next content update (iPhone and iPad). I didn't remove "Exit Level", but I did make "Go to next level" larger.
    .j.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jakis View Post
    Yep, this looks better below the character. It will be in the next content update (iPhone and iPad). I didn't remove "Exit Level", but I did make "Go to next level" larger.
    Thanks for the update. It does look better. I still think the Exit should be removed. If not separate them more. Move the "Next lvl" up and leave the "exit" at the bottom.