Thread: Can't play With Google Crome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lightbulb Can't play With Google Crome

When i load arcane legends with my crome after loading 6% it shows "Uh-oh! Chrome failed to start our game. Press this button to see the updated news on this issue!" then i tried about:flags as recomended by spacetime and after relaunching the problem remain unsolved then i tried i did "This article is not helpfull then they said

"This issue should be resolved by Google soon. For now, this is the best way to get around that problem!

While we do not recommend leaving your anti-virus disabled, some users have reported that disabling the anti-virus on their computer has allowed the game to launch successfully."

i also tried that but dint worked!!

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

So you checked this article? http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...rt-our-game%22

It comes from a Chrome update. I believe yesterday was an update.

Don't worry this is a problem with all games, although in fact it's Chrome who brings up the problems, not STS.

From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne
    Unfortunately, this is not a universal problem. It appears to be a system specific issue. The problem that causes Chrome to get stuck also isn't specific to just our game. If you try playing other Chrome Apps that use Native Client you will likely encounter the same problem. We are working with Google to help to address the issue, but at this time we don't have any further official suggestions than the ones outlined in this support article: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...rticles/963855

Check Greencrows guide (it works for all games) and the comments below (like on page 3):

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Chrome-again-)

from what i understood, you have to download an old chrome version (26 or 27 is it I think).

Next time if there's a notification ''Chrome is too old, please update'' ignore it.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here