Thread: Spacetime Studios

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Spacetime Studios

Dear Spacetime Studios/games.

I think you are not responding all the reports of the players thats why the players are stopping to play sts games.
    In my 1 year of observations, i didnt see people that their reports have been respomded and the golds,guild or the people who wants them to banned was responded or back upped by the spacetime crews.
    I know, all the gaming companies are not responding some of the reports of the players.
    i think youre saying that the people who are reporting are liar and making a fake story.
    Well, that was the player's fault. Because sts need a screenshot or a strong evidence to respond a report.
    But what if the scam can't take a screenshot because,for example:
    You want your friend to pass your golds into your other character. Of course, you trusted him bcoz hes your friend.
    And then when you gave the golds/items to your friend, you go to your other character.And then he logged off.But the message box was empty and deleted bcoz you logged out so you can't get a screenshot or a proof to your report and then, the sts will not respond it bcoz you dont have proof.
    So i have a question
    Do the STS responded or accomplished even 1 report from a player?
    pls answer me..
    sorry for this forum.

I am Zaariscik!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Giving your gold to someone to hold. It isn't a scam. I'm sorry I know that sucks. But STS doesn't consider it a scam. You gave it to them. You can always screen shot before you log off but it still won't help since it's not a scam.

STS usually sends and auto generated email when I report things. I always include a screen shot. However, I never see anything happen with my reports I send. Same ppl still doing the same things.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

According to the spacetime support, yeh, its not a scam but its ok to report about taken golds or guilds or any stuffs.They will try to get it back to you.

I am Zaariscik!!!