Thread: Elite items & other things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face Elite items & other things

Hi there, it has been almost one years since i made a suggestion, but nothing happened from then, so now with the hope that somebody puts some attention to my suggestions (also the suggestions of all of us), and implement some of our ideas.

Since there isn't new cap, the most of us has just one elite item, so we can't get the elite rings, why don't let us obtain the old elite items????, i mean, it has been more than a year with the same final chapter, and i really think they don't care more about pl, at least let us have all the elite items, or please make new cap

An extra button for the elite weapons, for example with the wave twister staff sometimes when you need a heal totem none of them appears, and when you don't need it each shoot appears one

Let us buy more item with gold like pets, packs, or rings

Let us sell items like the rings for gold, or at least the freedom to gift them to other player

More faces, and again, if you buy for example a red face for the mage, then his/her body (hands) also must be red

An installer or app to play in windows/mac/linux, because with chrome a few of us has issues

Thanks for you time and really hope you take this in account.
    Last edited by edx; 10-31-2013 at 12:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No. They worked hard to get the elite helmets, and if they gave them to other players, it wouldn't be "elite". No, platinum items should not be able to be redistributed, or it would start a WHOLE new market. I think the faces are perfectly fine as it is. Each have buffs and debuffs. Also, installer app on Windows / Mac / Linux would waste the developers time, they could be making new applications, and issues with chrome aren't THAT hard to sort out.
    Warrior -HellzOK-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know they worked hard to get the elite item, as we all did to get the eye of eternity, maybe at least put the humania or other elite item to get the first elite ring, you say they shouldn't put platinum items for sale because it will start a new market, well then how about buy platinum coins with gold????, i don't know which character you're using, but everytime i see a mage with red face and his/her hands with other colors looks kind of odd, and that's for sure, they are working on other games and have no time to spend to make a pl desktop version, i just hope they're working in the new pl cap, btw did you ever played on desktop???? if you did, tell me which browser did you use, and was the chrome app or the flash version????

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    No. They worked hard to get the elite helmets, and if they gave them to other players, it wouldn't be "elite". No, platinum items should not be able to be redistributed, or it would start a WHOLE new market. I think the faces are perfectly fine as it is. Each have buffs and debuffs. Also, installer app on Windows / Mac / Linux would waste the developers time, they could be making new applications, and issues with chrome aren't THAT hard to sort out.

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by edx View Post
    An installer or app to play in windows/mac/linux, because with chrome a few of us has issues
    Have a look at there
    http://account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends/

Let us buy more item with gold like pets, packs, or rings
    That would be nice..

An extra button for the elite weapons, for example with the wave twister staff sometimes when you need a heal totem none of them appears, and when you don't need it each shoot appears one
    That implemented with a cooldown button would be great ;p
    But then, all elite items would need a special effect, and more elite items should be done x)

we can't get the elite rings, why don't let us obtain the old elite items????, i mean, it has been more than a year with the same final chapter, and i really think they don't care more about pl, at least let us have all the elite items, or please make new cap
    I don't agree with the "old" elite They should make new versions of it, yeah. But not bringing back old elites ..
    It's as if you were bringing back discontinued items such as wammo's
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree, newbie must have a chance to have elite rings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

That's the point of elite items tho.. The element of suprise there is none if there's a button to use the procs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

The whole definition of a proc itself is a random effect from a weapon or other item. It wouldn't be a proc if there was a skill button, it would just be a skill.

In other words, adding another "skill" to the game would cause balance issues, just to pile onto the ones the game already has.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks to all for you ideas as well for the opinions

Also i like to add the idea for the mage, with more int points, should refill their spells more quickly.