Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Bumping of Threads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    Just by doing a quick glace in the traders market. I see order being restored!

We might be dividing the Arcane Traders Market forum into a buying and a selling section. That should also cut back on the need to want to bump.
    Given the traders market sections' popularity, this sounds like a great idea!

Not to fragment it too much, but maybe a seperate section with 'price checks' could be useful too. If people want to have an idea of what an item is worth, they could post in that section.

In the long run, such a section could be really extensive with a lot of historic price info on potentially rare stuff, while in the short run it would prevent people posting price checks in both buying and selling sections.

A seperate thread for this could, in general, also encourage people to post a price check on the forums. I'm often asked what an item is worth and when I don't know, I tell them to post a price check in the traders market. A clear seperate section could lower the threshold for less frequent/newer forum users and give them a clear spot on the forums to ask their question(s) about prices in.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post: