ive been thinking of ideas for vanitys or maybe also armor well im bad at drawing i tried drawing it but i did alot of mistakes of what i thinked up in my mind so i guess here are the ideas of what i thought of these are for rogues firstly
a necklace that looks like a collar ill just call it Amulet and will glow a bit orange i thought of the color orange at black
then an orange red founder but instead for the arms it will have orange lines well like entangled by vines and also for the legs depends if normal or with the lines or vines
then atleast like a crown with a gem on the middle colored orange
and orange weapons which looks like the new weapon released for rogues but also glows a bit orange
well i guess the color orange is all over my ideas

I had another Idea of an Angel costume

which looks like the nordr vanity but dousent have the skirt and also in my idea it has white glowing vines at the arms and legs
and i cant explain the waist its like shorts thats white that is wrapped by white glowing vines and at the back of the character there
are like moving lines which is like the nine tails but it glows white and is only 4 2 on each side
and the vines wrap the hands but the hands are still seen and has a glowing halo on top plus a glowing necklace that looks like a simple necklace but glows
the weapon well looks like a normal sword but sharper and has white glowing vines wrapping it

Thats all i might think of other ideas to post ill try thinking for sorc and warriors. Hope you like the ideas if you envisioned it properly in your mind