I have an idea that I'm sure everyone here has thought about at one point, or at least the merchants roaming Alterra.

What if STG came out with a sort of Consignment Shop app, that made it easier to track your auctions, and prices. It could be a completely mobile and independent app that would make it easier to track prices and the status of sales.

For example, there is a website ( i don't remember which one, it's been a couple years ) for Runescape, another MMORPG, that helps track prices.

I.e. if you type "Gold Bar" in the search bar, it would give you the stats and description and have a DOW-esque status update. Such as the price is up by 3.92% , which would help new players and/or lazy merchs ( ) to make the decision to buy or not. In PL's case, however, maybe it could show simply the price, for our economy relies heavily in individuals prices, and supply and demand.

I feel as if STG could also employ the help of GoA's, or just people from the community to contribute their expertise with item/set prices, to be added to that set/items "profile".

Now, I have no idea how long this would take, or how practical it is yadayada, but I feel as if it would be an amazing addition, and really put some of the fun back into PL, simply on the grounds of it being NEW in a land of ancient.

It can also be used for the other games, it wouldn't be PL exclusive! What do you guys think? (: