Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Order and Chaos players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I agree, but I think there is a much larger benefit of playing ranger as you level up. I've played sin, so in my case I know how to play it once I get it back up to 70 (my other acc got hacked). But I remember leveling up as a sin and it was pretty difficult at times. I enjoy killing different bosses and such from a distance, not having to worry about your health. Being an effective sin requires pretty top-notch gear from my past experiences.
    Hey man what are your usual playtimes??? I wanna see if i can maybe match mine up with your and maybe Xfer my ranger over!

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    Hey man what are your usual playtimes??? I wanna see if i can maybe match mine up with your and maybe Xfer my ranger over!
    I don't really have a schedule, I just kind of show up in random intervals when I'm relaxing or have some free time. I'll be on today for sure. xnightxmarex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Alright haha. I've transfered my 60 ranger over to your server. Hoping it's less active than AF.

BodMaster, what's the best way to go 60-70?? Questing seems really really slow. I've heard of some good grind spots but they're always packed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I actually just installed this game and I'm clueless, any tips?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

BodMaster, what's the best way to go 60-70?? Questing seems really really slow. I've heard of some good grind spots but they're always packed
    Best spots are Bruto Camp and Stone Coast, reason they're always packed. I just muscle my way into a spot I can kill 2-3 then expand if I see others becoming 6-8+

Like I said before tho best way is to level up lowbies, lower the better they work as free xp boosts. Personally Iwent through quests per char, and runs.

If I wanted to lvl up crazy quick, I'd just get a good group ready for xp runs, I run Mzn in abt 5-10 mins, that's 220k xp per run using the dungeon finder feature. (High lvl friend to run through is even quicker)

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Best spots are Bruto Camp and Stone Coast, reason they're always packed. I just muscle my way into a spot I can kill 2-3 then expand if I see others becoming 6-8+

Like I said before tho best way is to level up lowbies, lower the better they work as free xp boosts. Personally Iwent through quests per char, and runs.

If I wanted to lvl up crazy quick, I'd just get a good group ready for xp runs, I run Mzn in abt 5-10 mins, that's 220k xp per run using the dungeon finder feature. (High lvl friend to run through is even quicker)
    Mzn runs would be pretty sick, that would be some pretty fast levels! What's its full real name? and do you do normal mode or legendary???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

I checked both brutoa camp and stone coast, on AF and on this new server they're both pretty packed all the time, ill have to go with mzn runs i guess, i can probably find groups etc, i usually see people advertising in global

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Mzn runs would be pretty sick, that would be some pretty fast levels! What's its full real name? and do you do normal mode or legendary???
    I checked both brutoa camp and stone coast, on AF and on this new server they're both pretty packed all the time, ill have to go with mzn runs i guess, i can probably find groups etc, i usually see people advertising in global
    No need for legendary runs, Mz (n) Normal. Mz (l) Legendary. (MZL and ALG Legendary would be for Lvl 70 only)

All you do is get a heal, tank and 2 DPS group up, go to the dungeon menu, scroll and select Specific - Metal Ziggurat Normal. If anyone DC's while you're running, redo the dungeon finder at the LB, as sometimes you don'tget the XP. On completion of the last boss you'll all get 220k xp (iirc) along with some sweet gear from lucky bag rewards given.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

No need for legendary runs, Mz (n) Normal. Mz (l) Legendary. (MZL and ALG Legendary would be for Lvl 70 only)

All you do is get a heal, tank and 2 DPS group up, go to the dungeon menu, scroll and select Specific - Metal Ziggurat Normal. If anyone DC's while you're running, redo the dungeon finder at the LB, as sometimes you don'tget the XP. On completion of the last boss you'll all get 220k xp (iirc) along with some sweet gear from lucky bag rewards given.
    oh pimp! I just joined a guild on my new server (tears coast, same as xghostx) they said they're going to help me with some MZN runs and level up for dungeons etc pretty stoked, i've gotta actually go do my homework and study for tomorrows exam though :P

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Why does the graphics sometimes loose textures and look really weird seeing a wolf with no eyes or distinquishing marks. Same with shoulder pads they sketchy the other day.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

oh pimp! I just joined a guild on my new server (tears coast, same as xghostx) they said they're going to help me with some MZN runs and level up for dungeons etc pretty stoked, i've gotta actually go do my homework and study for tomorrows exam though :P
    Noice!! Yh knowing you have a reliable group that knows what they are doing helps the runs go pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Why does the graphics sometimes loose textures and look really weird seeing a wolf with no eyes or distinquishing marks. Same with shoulder pads they sketchy the other day.

I've had the issue on certain OS versions can't remember which, all you do is if you see the shoulder pads messed up log off/close the app fully and open again you'll see the meshed shoulders look normal again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Noice!! Yh knowing you have a reliable group that knows what they are doing helps the runs go pretty fast.

I've had the issue on certain OS versions can't remember which, all you do is if you see the shoulder pads messed up log off/close the app fully and open again you'll see the meshed shoulders look normal again.
    Okay cool thanks!

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Okay cool thanks!

Np bud, btw found some time to jump on my broadband and re-download the app so I'm up and running whenever you need any help or what not (:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Np bud, btw found some time to jump on my broadband and re-download the app so I'm up and running whenever you need any help or what not (:
    Alright! Igns?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Alright! Igns?

Android AF

Tank - ®aw®™
    Mili - BodMasta
    Sin - Amaterasu (Symbols)
    Mage - Hellfyre (Symbols)
    RawR and Bod prob your best bet lol, I'll meet you in Silence or GM if you want to add the others.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bodmaster View Post
    hey man long time, thought i'd check how the sts franchise is doing, bd? O.o

android af

tank - ®aw®™
    mili - bodmasta
    sin - amaterasu
    mage - hellfyre
    bod bod bod bod bod bod bod bod <3

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanozaki For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

RawR and Bod prob your best bet lol, I'll meet you in Silence or GM if you want to add the others.
    Alright ill add them later on probably be on in like 4-5hrs or less from now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Man if only my chars were android i'd play with you bod, i miss rockin AL with you a ton! Know anywhere i can get my hands on a 60-70 character for android? I'll play both OS's :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

maybe ill start playing this :0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanozaki View Post
    bod bod bod bod bod bod bod bod <3
    Kano's alive! <3

Man if only my chars were android i'd play with you bod, i miss rockin AL with you a ton! Know anywhere i can get my hands on a 60-70 character for android? I'll play both OS's :P
    Haha yh I miss those times too! I did pop back on AL hit 27 first night from help of a bunch of the oldies was fun and good catching up. I might juggle between the two not sure atm.

I'll ask abt, but you'll prob be better off being plvld lol, a lot ask on global cz they need to lvl too (60+) but I can help too esp if I start farming mats again (:

Alright ill add them later on probably be on in like 4-5hrs or less from now.

Bro where'd you go? Was so overwhelmed by the msgs from returning I didn't catch you after saying hey

I'll be on later today/tmoz msg me