Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
No questions at all! You've covered everything I need to know for now haha. The game seems pretty complex, but once I get into I'm sure I'll figure it out. And ask you for sure if I need any help! Haha.

I'm going to start getting into it. I got it awhile back for $1 when it was on sale, but I never really played it since the majority of my friends have androids. I've mainly been playing Tera when I have time, but since you guys play, I'll try it out.

I made my character a few days ago IGN: Expire
I spoke to cloak and he said he can try to get me in triumph. So, fingers crossed! Haha.
Again, thanks for all the help.
Np yo, I'd get you into my guild but it's basically new

6 people in it, but we all have multiple toons lol. The main team: me as tank, GM as a pro dps warrior (one of the the best, best is Bronx), a pro healer and a pro mage. We basically four man every world boss lol, I left my previous guild due to problems with one of the GMs. Then we made the one I'm currently in haha, it's pretty fun. We have many friends, no enemies lol. Although there's some people out there I'll kos , I don't blame the guild they're in just the individual xD.

I'll add you ingame, let me just delete someone I hardly speak to off my friends list. There's a limit to how many friends you can have, that's what sucks lol.

Just lemme know if you get any questions.

Oh yea, later I'll post some pics of where to avoid as you're leveling.

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Tapatalk 2