Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Order and Chaos players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Theres PLENTY of Gameplay, It's amazing i'm cap level on my tank and working up a Jedi shadow Double Exp today-Sunday too!!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Oh sweet! i might actually play now. what class is best? i like owning stuff like a badass

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I give in, I'm downloading this on fri P:
    Is worth the time to check out their forums?

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Oh sweet! i might actually play now. what class is best? i like owning stuff like a badass
    Hard to say, the game is pretty balanced it comes down to what you like.

Each class can spec two different classes:

Archer/Assassin

Healing Monk/Militia Monk

Tanking Warrior/DPS (attacking Warrior)

Fire Mage/Frost Mage

If I had to give you my personal three favorite classes to choose, they would be the Assassin, A militia Monk, and a Fire/Ice combination mage.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Hard to say, the game is pretty balanced it comes down to what you like.

Each class can spec two different classes:

Archer/Assassin

Healing Monk/Militia Monk

Tanking Warrior/DPS (attacking Warrior)

Fire Mage/Frost Mage

If I had to give you my personal three favorite classes to choose, they would be the Assassin, A militia Monk, and a Fire/Ice combination mage.
    Hmm ill make all three but start on a assasin. They seem all damage orientated. Which i like dealing damage

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    I give in, I'm downloading this on fri P:
    Is worth the time to check out their forums?
    Lol Sue, nah not the best forum community tbf, everyone I met was in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    Theres PLENTY of Gameplay, It's amazing i'm cap level on my tank and working up a Jedi shadow Double Exp today-Sunday too!!
    Sweet! Maybe I heard that a while back, prob added a lot since then.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Lol Sue, nah not the best forum community tbf, everyone I met was in-game.

Sweet! Maybe I heard that a while back, prob added a lot since then.
    Ima add you in 5 mins havent made character yet but name is gonna be same as here razerfingers lol

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Hmm ill make all three but start on a assasin. They seem all damage orientated. Which i like dealing damage

Yh you'd like Sin bud, end game infinite sneak, like a cloak you can turn off and on if you have the talent tree, along with a move called shadow blink which let's you appear in front of the target stunning them but still in sneak lol. Your choice to play around with them and keep stunning in sneak or dagger stab them to death Then if you find yourself on the losing end you just smoke bomb which restores HP and puts you back in sneak lol. (PvP)

Mili is more hands on damage, but they can deal alot in an instance. Highest Lion King Strike I've prob hit is 10-12k crit (Mostly around 4-8k). They can restore gradual HP or heal if needed in talent tree even rez but its not really worth it after the update since it takes so long to use. They do have another sweet trick up their sleeves tho at the brink of death you can hit Deity this allows you to be invincible for 15s. (Awesome for jumping off mountains and surviving for the fun of it xD)

Fire Mage is for all out damage, and Ice Mage is more for defence, my mage is Hybrid Fire as main, Ice secondary. Fire main specialty is Skyfire, beast spell it increases all fire dmg by 50% and crit dmg by 75% that tied with Shockwave you can deal ridiculous amounts of dmg and its an AoE. (4k repeatedly easily) Ice helps in PvP fights, it can increase your armour by 1000, along with stunning anything that hits you with rock spikes coming up from the ground.

Prob what I enjoyed the most, the talent trees and possible hybrid builds.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Yh you'd like Sin bud, end game infinite sneak, like a cloak you can turn off and on if you have the talent tree, along with a move called shadow blink which let's you appear in front of the target stunning them but still in sneak lol. Your choice to play around with them and keep stunning in sneak or dagger stab them to death Then if you find yourself on the losing end you just smoke bomb which restores HP and puts you back in sneak lol. (PvP)

Mili is more hands on damage, but they can deal alot in an instance. Highest Lion King Strike I've prob hit is 10-12k crit (Mostly around 4-8k). They can restore gradual HP or heal if needed in talent tree even rez but its not really worth it after the update since it takes so long to use. They do have another sweet trick up their sleeves tho at the brink of death you can hit Deity this allows you to be invincible for 15s. (Awesome for jumping off mountains and surviving for the fun of it xD)

Fire Mage is for all out damage, and Ice Mage is more for defence, my mage is Hybrid Fire as main, Ice secondary. Fire main specialty is Skyfire, beast spell it increases all fire dmg by 50% and crit dmg by 75% that tied with Shockwave you can deal ridiculous amounts of dmg and its an AoE. (4k repeatedly easily) Ice helps in PvP fights, it can increase your armour by 1000, along with stunning anything that hits you with rock spikes coming up from the ground.

Prob what I enjoyed the most, the talent trees and possible hybrid builds.
    Ahh alright what server you on? Maybe we can play one of these days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Ahh alright what server you on? Maybe we can play one of these days

I've been playing ROMs when ever I have spare time so I deleted it for space but I'll re-download it later.

Android - Arcadian Forest (US)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

I've been playing ROMs when ever I have spare time so I deleted it for space but I'll re-download it later.

Android - Arcadian Forest (US)
    Alright.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

I'm on Arcadian forest iOS (Android and iOS are separate servers)

Though I might fork out the gems to xfers to ghosts server if i can play at the same times as him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

I've noticed leveling is a LOT slower now that I'm 60. I'm questing though. I haven't found a good grind spot yet for the Exp amount needed to level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Ok but the trick is to level up as a ranger and then spec to a sin once u reach end game. Archer is better for PvE, Sin is better for PvP in my opinion.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Ok but the trick is to level up as a ranger and then spec to a sin once u reach end game. Archer is better for PvE, Sin is better for PvP in my opinion.
    Ah alright thanks for tip!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Nah, Sin does just as good in PvE as an Archer. 1v1 esp bosses take no time at all with acute poison/deadly poison, Contract on its own is a beast, tear through anything moving on per target.

Unless you mean AoE spamming Split shot, which takes the fun out of "getting to know your class" well IMO anyway. Plus the sneak side of Archer is horrendous after the update slows you down plus takes forever to CD.

Personally I'd stick with the Spec you plan on becoming, all the practice helps a lot esp when you want to assign your sidebar for skills.

I found lvln up one spec and then switching at end game just didn't feel right, didn't know how to lay out my side skill bar or where to start to work out my build.

That's just me though, may work for others, tho I do believe that there isn't much if any difference in "which is better" just "which is easiest" to play if you haven't got the skill. (Latest update less skill needed but still true in nature)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Nah, Sin does just as good in PvE as an Archer. 1v1 esp bosses take no time at all with acute poison/deadly poison, Contract on its own is a beast, tear through anything moving on per target.

Unless you mean AoE spamming Split shot, which takes the fun out of "getting to know your class" well IMO anyway. Plus the sneak side of Archer is horrendous after the update slows you down plus takes forever to CD.

Personally I'd stick with the Spec you plan on becoming, all the practice helps a lot esp when you want to assign your sidebar for skills.

I found lvln up one spec and then switching at end game just didn't feel right, didn't know how to lay out my side skill bar or where to start to work out my build.

That's just me though, may work for others, tho I do believe that there isn't much if any difference in "which is better" just "which is easiest" to play if you haven't got the skill. (Latest update less skill needed but still true in nature)
    AOE spamming split shot is how i just got to 60! =p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    AOE spamming split shot is how i just got to 60! =p
    Lmao, well just count yourself lucky I wasn't on my Sin kill stealing before you got the chance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Lmao, well just count yourself lucky I wasn't on my Sin kill stealing before you got the chance

Lolol! I've tried both sin and ranger. I find at her really easy to level with
    My only problem is I'm not a huge fan of being elf haha. But I didn't create the char I got it at 44 in a trade. However I did make the 33 orc warrior that I now dislike and wish was human or mendel haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I agree, but I think there is a much larger benefit of playing ranger as you level up. I've played sin, so in my case I know how to play it once I get it back up to 70 (my other acc got hacked). But I remember leveling up as a sin and it was pretty difficult at times. I enjoy killing different bosses and such from a distance, not having to worry about your health. Being an effective sin requires pretty top-notch gear from my past experiences.