Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Spacetime Studios Devs don't reply or reslove issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Spacetime Studios Devs don't reply or reslove issues

I had put up a request to change my guild name from Guildforall to a new name. It wasn't acknowledged. Besides, there was no agent assigned to solve the problem. I read in another thread earlier that the devs were quick to resolve this issue for another person who had requested them for the same, but in my case, I don't think the devs are interested anymore. I was thinking of buying a guild hall tier 3 for 100 plats but I don't think I will be doing it anymore. In any case if any dev is seeing this, my Pocket Legends Game Name is RIKSTRIFE and for the others, think twice before you think of buying plats for your guild, the guild issues don't get resolved quickly, at least in my case it didn't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Seeing as PL is like the kid that always gets picked last for playground games (oldest game.... Hardest to make money on... Most useless to them) They no longer deal with petty guild name change requests.... Have you ever submitted a support ticket... then submitted one only 5 minutes later? I did... My first case # was 191375 and my second 5 minutes later was 191480.... In 5 minutes thats a 105 support ticket increase.... Now take that into account when nowadays its only Gnosis dealing with support requests.... 210 new tickets in 10 minutes (using a fixed variable ratio) would be the equivilant of 1260 requests in 1 hr.... Or 30,240 requests in a 24 hour period.... Its not as easy as it used to be... Where support was ready and waiting to make everyone happy... As someone pointed out recently... You just cant update Pl to make someone happy without making 2 people mad..... What im trying to say, is that now that instead of having 2 games to worry about, they have 6-7 different games they have to deal with on support basis.... And its almost always the same few support people.... What would you do if you had to shuffle thru 30k requests of guild name changes... Editing each and everyone one in the database? And btw... Never directly email them... It goes thru A LOT faster if you use support.spacetimestudios.com

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Proud Member of <The Community Guild>
    |Anarchyz - 76 PL Enchantress | 36 AL Sorcerer | 36 DL Vampiress|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The purchases for guilds are necessary for devs to be paid to do thier jobs.... How else do you think companies with 100s of employees can make money off of free download games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Totally agree, but when something is worth real money/platinum in game, they should be a little more prompt and quick with their service. Happy with them otherwise. Besides this, they earn enough to hire a few more temps to look after the requests because that is what is necessery to keep the game going keeping people happy. Hope my request is resolved soon ty again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Np.... But yeah... Ive done this multiple times... Due to employee changes... Budget cuts... Economy in usa, and the fact that they dont want to

"I am sorry, but we dont do guild name changes for Vanity Reasons." -GNOSIS

that was what i got awhile back when wanting to change my guildname... Yet when doing it awhile ago...(2 years) i changed my guild name about 8 times... Still have the stormcloaks/dark pheonixs/death dealers (the original one before the one that came recently)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thats just plain sad now, 20 platinum gone down the drain. Fault on my part to have spent firstly and also to have kept a temporary name thinking it could be changed but the functionality too isn't present which makes it simply sad. Thats a pure waste of $1.99 + $1.99. Anyway, won't spend any more on Spacetime Games. They are awesome games, but lack quick and cooperative support. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Altaïr Rik Strife Ezio View Post
    Thats just plain sad now, 20 platinum gone down the drain. Fault on my part to have spent firstly and also to have kept a temporary name thinking it could be changed but the functionality too isn't present which makes it simply sad. Thats a pure waste of $1.99 + $1.99. Anyway, won't spend any more on Spacetime Games. They are awesome games, but lack quick and cooperative support. Ty
    Send them another request but using support (at) spacetimestudios instead of email. I normally get my issues fixed within a few hours using the support site.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I tried the contact ticket first and then the e-mailed directly, but none bothered to even reply. As zorathorg mentioned, the number of request are quite high, which I agree with too, but being a developing gaming company, it very essential to resolve issues at the earliest which spacetime has failed to do. Just very dissapointed with them now. I wish the devs were as prompt and eager to help as the members here who actually bothered to comment unlike the devs who didn't even bother to notify if they will be working on it or not.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I'd love to see you try and keep up with every single email that gets sent to you by thousands of players a day begging for stupid requests that about 95% can't be actually completed. They're running 6 games now, with 3 of them (PL, SL, AL) being rather large, with a rather large number of requests. They might not have responded because it is the weekend, or maybe just because its Halloween with lots of "Halloween requests" (Particularly about AL) and they may just be overwhelmed right now. They're not guaranteed to answer in 5 min, so just chill, and wait.

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Hello!
    The support team doesn't work on weekend. I do see your request in there and they will get to it as soon as they can. Your first request was sent about 20 hours ago. They should be back in the office on Monday. Thanks for your understanding. PM me if you have any questions.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com