Thread: Socially Awkward - My suggestions on the social aspect of the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Socially Awkward - My suggestions on the social aspect of the game

Well, I am not going to sugar coat this, but the social aspect of this game is outdated, un inviting and rather ugly. Here is my solution:

Chat Window: Get a global chat, and a trade chat in the chat window. Also, if your in a guild/party one of those. I hate all of the people yelling 10k for locked or whatever, and when I ask anyone if they wanted to run a dungeon with me, it's drowned out with selling this, selling that. And the commands for different chat is really weird, and new players won't know how to use them, so here is my template for the new chat window: the chat part in the middle, then on the top, 2 tabs: Trade, Global. And on the bottom, 2 tabs with guild and party.

Guilds: The guild systems is ugly and way to simple. I think we should have customizable guild ranks, so you can customize the name of the rank, and the abilities. We should have a better guild window, with Guild Name, amount of players, guild news. And then the players in order of RANKWISE. Also, to make guilds more flashy, themed guild halls. Like a nordr themed guild hall, Dead City/Desert themed, shuyal themed, and then the regular guild halls we have currently, maybe the themed ones are a bit more expensive gold wise, so guilds will have to band money together to get one. As well as guild emblems, just small emblems chosen from a list, and the guild as a whole will be able to unlock more to represent the guild. (In my proposed layout, have the emblem before the guild name.)

Give new players a tutorial on party's, guilds and the chat windows. As when I joined in Dec 2012, I never got one.
    Last edited by Coconutti; 11-09-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Chat windows: This will cause problems, and no need for this. If you're in a party, running a dungeon and ure chatting wwith ur guild u have to switch the whole time. Also the /g and the /p aren't problems for me.. But that's my opinion

Guilds: Why would u ever wanna customize guild ranks? No need for this, but maybe a rank between officer and recruiter: 'Good member' Cant get kicked by an officer and is able to recruit. The rank system is a bad idea. Do u think players will be happy if they are one of the lowest player in the guild? No.
    But the new themes that u can collect with ur whole guild is a good idea
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What I mean but the rank system is not to create really bad ranks, but just to name the current ones. Maybe we can take out the command customization and just make it so instead of having bland ranks such as officer and recruiter, they could be called something cooler.

The /g and /p system is outdated, how about tabs only come up if your in a party or in a guild, and you'd can disable them to go back to /p and /g. Also, scrap the trade chat.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Chat Windows: /p and .g are way outdated, having guild and party tabs I think should still be implemented. But scrap the trade window.

A good guild will make sure that when your the lowest rank in the guild, you don' feel left out and unhappy, but eager to earn new ranks. I think this will encourage players to help out and work hard. Anf if a guild doesn't want to add new ranks in, but just rename the current ones, thats fine too.

But thanks for the feedback!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

I don't get what is this post about - isn't OP missing?

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Chat tabs? Omg, yeas please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What the heck, the OP is missing. What just happened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

OP

Sorry, something must have deleted the OP. Anyways, Ill just write it again

Chat Tabs for guild and Party so we don't have to go /g and /p ever again.

Guild emblems, which guilds as a whole can unlock and find, customizable ranks where you can add new ranks with new commands and names.

Better guild format. With the name at the top. The emblem beside the name. Below How many players online then how many players in guild. Like this: 30/200 means 30 online 200 in guild.

Better guild halls. Such as a nordr themed, a shuyal themed. Dead City themed. And holiday themed such as halloween, christmas, easter. Along with some new ones and the older ones.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Need More Feedback!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk