Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New idea future of game and guilds!must read!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default New idea future of game and guilds!must read!

Introduction
    Tired of skilling and saving up over a hours of hard work? Sometimes things pan out and other times they your revenue is minute and you use up countless hours of your time. Well Game innovator Spintimes has developed an idea that is going to end these needless failed successes. A poor past is no escuse for a poor future; this idea will proove this and change your perpective throughout the entire game. I would like to introduce hosting into the game;please bare with me and get ready for a fun and legitament time.

For the Betters
    Basically you trade your money and say what you think will happen. If you are correct then host must trade you back double your money. This is the idea of hosting, an effective way of doubling your money very quickly. Now of course in those two sentences alone many questions arise regarding security and safety. Please read both sections for the betters and the hosters so you can understand the ground work of this great business. We are a legit service looking to enhance the players gameplay. A vociferous method that is well suited for Pocket Legends.

Methods of betting
    When you approach a host he will offer two methods of betting.
    1)Bash or stab- a game that the host uses a prickly mace;you must choose what it will be and if your are correct then the amount of money you betted will be doubled by the host.
    2)Secondly Bingo-used with the same item the host will swing the mace 3 times after you have bet. If it is the same thing every three times then the host must times three your money.

-each game has certain risk and percentages feel free to calculate them and post them freely. More games will be posted however, currently the guild Mod mark only recognizes these games for our hosters.

Guild Guild name is Mod Mark
    The owner of the guild is spintimes he runs this guild with great authenticity and does not tolerate scamming or theft. If you join our guild then the owner pays you back by insuring any scams you are the victim of. He will refund you and make sure the host who wronged you is kicked. Please video all your bets if you do not trust the host you are betting on. Only bet on host ranked in the guild. Recruiters, you can bet up to 100k on them. Officers, you can bet up to 300k on them, these ranks are trusted if they are not ranked then spintimes will not refund you if they scam you. However, the owner does have a policy you can read about below for those with damaging circumstances(such as the host kicking you from the guild). This policy only applies to those who bet on hosters who are ranked in the Mod mark guild by Spintimes. Do not trust other hosters, for no one will be there for you when you are wronged.

Hosters
    In the business to host? Well good news the guild Mod Mark is happy to take you in our guild. Now of course we look for legit players and those who conduct themselves in a professional manner. We have an inducting policy for host that insures your legitness. The host must pay a certain amount to be ranked in the guild. Therefore betters will know to bet on them because they are trusted and if the host commits fraud they will be insured. There is an inducting fee that will be given back whenever a host retires from the guild. It takes 500k for you to be ranked as an recruiter you can take bets up to 100k. It takes 1.2m for you to be ranked as an officer you can take bets up to 300k. Do not worry about the restrictions they are tempory and put in place to keep the system running smoothly on behalf of the betters and hosters. As a hoster you are expected to invite them to the guild if they bet on you. However we still do insure anyone who has been scammed by our host as long as they are in our guild.(of course many are victim of circumstances; Spintimes will happily make exceptions to these rules if needed on the betters behalf)

Policy
    If a host is accused three times of scamming yet invalid proof is present then he will be looked into with great depth. Most likely ordered to pay a fee to all the players who have accused him of fraud. Especially if later he is prooved to be a scammer. If a host is found guilty of fraud by substantial evidence then his induction fee will voided(tooken from him) and he will be kicked from the guild.(banned)

2)Spintimes himself will pay all looses that occur do to abusive hosters. He will do his best to make sure it never occurs but of course things happen out of our control. Things we cannot prevent, only act upon them.

Circumstance policy
    If you host commits fraud against you and kicks you from the guild while the owner is not present. A fund will be present to refund you and investigate the matters. We tend to side with the better often and if you conduct yourself professionally I personally will insure that you will receive your lost funds.

Furthermore
    Much more to come!!@I will continue adding more updating policys and adjust them as needed. If you have any suggestions then please post them here. I hope to see you in game! Please contact me if you would like to be a hoster in game with your induction fee ready. Thanks!

-Spintimes

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Second

._.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

What happened to the op ._.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

I'm OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

I'm OC.

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Lelelelelel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

PL - Besbirdy L76 Bird
    Well you done is better than well said...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I suggest that you stop while you are ahead. Spacetime Studios will permaban your account for scamming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Mod Mark.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383536645.932157.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  6.8 KB
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lulz.... Umm no

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Proud Member of <The Community Guild>
    |Anarchyz - 76 PL Enchantress | 36 AL Sorcerer | 36 DL Vampiress|

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Dufuq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

The problem with whoever puts money in a trade window has no ability to report to stg, as it's a trade dispute technically despite any of these "rules".
    This is one of the guilds that offered to pay me to run around alongside the older "double your money" scam, and say "it works".
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 11-04-2013 at 09:44 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

One guy tried getting me to scam.... Then i whipped out my TCG tag.. he left in seconds hahaha wish i would have ss it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zorathorg View Post
    One guy tried getting me to scam.... Then i whipped out my TCG tag.. he left in seconds hahaha wish i would have ss it

Wut does a tcg tag do?

Whip it out pls

Quick! Staring contest...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billybob1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The Community Guild... Basically saying im a trusted member of PL and im here to help people and report scammers and break up fights.... No powers sadly...

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

U buff bro?

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

this is actually the same as the people that used to host on runescape. the question is: IS THIS LEGIT?
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelife View Post
    this is actually the same as the people that used to host on runescape. the question is: IS THIS LEGIT?
    No.
    Whoever hits agree in the trade window has given a gift at that point.
    "Do you agree to "x" offer" ? Once you hit confirm that's it. What did he offer in that trade window?
    Nothing.
    Anyone who tried this is giving away money with no reason to cry when they get scammed.
    Trade disputes are not something you can make support tickets with, your done.
    The host can profit by scamming more than he gave the guild as "insurance". The host if he was an officer could boot the player when the gm isn't looking, and it's he said she said with no way to prove.
    The op doesn't understand how this is a bad idea, or he doesn't care. I don't think he understands the rules, just last night he was spamming "everybody report "x" he scammed me".- just goes to prove he's not familiar with the rules of the game.
    No this is far from "legit".

Here's the nail in the coffin, this isn't allowed, read here
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...light=Gambling

Last edited by Suentous PO; 11-04-2013 at 11:29 AM.

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Um, no.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: