Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So will the old Christmas vanitys come back??

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

We totally get that some people would like for old stuff to not come back. However, on the other side of that coin, there are a lot of new players who would enjoy seeing those cool previous items come back. So we want to clearly set the expectation that old stuff will come back.

We do have plans for a lot of cool new stuff, but we also have plans to bring back old looks. Just like next year Halloween, you can expect to see some 2013 looks come back. Grimm will likely be back in 2014. Just like for Valentine's day, Big Love and Little Love will likely return.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey guys,

We totally get that some people would like for old stuff to not come back. However, on the other side of that coin, there are a lot of new players who would enjoy seeing those cool previous items come back. So we want to clearly set the expectation that old stuff will come back.

We do have plans for a lot of cool new stuff, but we also have plans to bring back old looks. Just like next year Halloween, you can expect to see some 2013 looks come back. Grimm will likely be back in 2014. Just like for Valentine's day, Big Love and Little Love will likely return.

Would it be possible to have some sort of time stamp on current items (like 2012/13 in the name) to make to old items remain a high value with the same style as some less expensive gear?

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Hey guys,

How about those expansion-related items? Like Steel commando suit and Kraken priate vanity. I can understand some holiday exclusive items can be recycled, but those expansion-related items are particular for each expansion, I don't see any reason to bring them back as there are already items of current expansion for sale in store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pollasauce View Post
    im sure youd get a banner for each expansion youve made through? bes ever banner.? if so arlor shouldnt be important,. sam pointed out a few reasons why theyre bringing back dude, it was meant to be, and erm greedy auctions prices r lame
    Dude, i am talking about expansion-related vanity, not holiday exclusive one. Can't you read carefully?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Yessssss! The confirmation I've been waiting for! Maybe armors will start selling for a little cheaper now!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If I see coal ballon & my hat in pl's this years Xmas im going to be very angry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    How about those expansion-related items? Like Steel commando suit and Kraken priate vanity. I can understand some holiday exclusive items can be recycled, but those expansion-related items are particular for each expansion, I don't see any reason to bring them back as there are already items of current expansion for sale in store.
    Things like Kraken, Steel Commando, and Founders will not be returning. They are limited time only, and had no "until next time" in their description. Furthermore, you can check back a bit into the Announcements forum and see official announcement threads stating those vanities are never to be released again.
    Note: you can expect for the Nordr vanity to be no longer for sale when the next expansion inevitably comes out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yessssss! The confirmation I've been waiting for! Maybe armors will start selling for a little cheaper now!
    Nooooooo! Now my Winter Fury set may have no rarity value whatsoever!

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

lol no way spending millions just to show it off for less than a year.

so those who will whine, sorry .... your fault

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chitgoks For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hey guys,

if possible dont increase their price ( in platinum ) after all those are Christmas vanities!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

13. The Following User Says Thank You to saiyen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    Dude, i am talking about expansion-related vanity, not holiday exclusive one. Can't you read carefully?
    naw bro i didnt read it at all
    stranger danger
    AL: Lovingly
    PL: Pollasauce, Whatachamp L35

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Hey guys,

As always, you are on point. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Hey guys,

Suggestion its better not to bring back vanities

Reasons:

It will be a collectors items give more Value to it and i think people in arcane legends love to collect rare and old items.

Seasonal pets like grimm, frost man , ect. ect. yes we can understand you guys can bring it back.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    Suggestion its better not to bring back vanities

Reasons:

It will be a collectors items give more Value to it and i think people in arcane legends love to collect rare and old items.

Seasonal pets like grimm, frost man , ect. ect. yes we can understand you guys can bring it back.
    Totally disagree with u, Christmas is supposed to be celebrated with fun and joy! 75%+ players are casual players, not super rich mean collectors...

Just bcoz some people have invested money in those vans which were supposed to come back every year, shouldn't make them discontinued!

Coming from the dude who owns all of the winter vans,yes ill be loosing 5m+ gold but when i think that so many other players will get the opportunity to get these awesome vanities i dont feel bad about it

Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saiyen View Post
    Totally disagree with u, Christmas is supposed to be celebrated with fun and joy! 75%+ players are casual players, not super rich mean collectors...

Just bcoz some people have invested money in those vans which were supposed to come back every year, shouldn't make them discontinued!

Coming from the dude who owns all of the winter vans,yes ill be loosing 5m+ gold but when i think that so many other players will get the opportunity to get these awesome vanities i dont feel bad about it

Peace
    Hello its you again,

Why you always contradict my post.

1st calling me fake seller whewww.

Joke

Ok lets have it your way then.

Sts should lunch items that can only be collected once per season and only that season you can get that items / vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Hello its you again,

Joke

Ok lets have it your way then.

Sts should lunch items that can only be collected once per season and only that season you can get that items / vanity.
    Saiyen's right though. 99% of the ppl who disagree with bringing old content back are the hoarders/investment players. Trust me when i say ive lost millllllllls to a discontinued item set making a surprise appearance the next year (thanks SL!) but in the end, who cares? Its holiday. Should be enjoyed by everyone.
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ihavenokills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Nice so the price of arlor vanities dropped from a mil to 300k overnight lol. Guess I'm getting that Christmas tree one after all lol.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hello its you again,

Joke
    U also know that it was a misunderstanding,i thought ur name was daddyblue -_______-..

I have no hate for you, my comment was based on the context of ur comment.

Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavenokills View Post
    Saiyen's right though. 99% of the ppl who disagree with bringing old content back are the hoarders/investment players. Trust me when i say ive lost millllllllls to a discontinued item set making a surprise appearance the next year (thanks SL!) but in the end, who cares? Its holiday. Should be enjoyed by everyone.
    realllll talk yo
    stranger danger
    AL: Lovingly
    PL: Pollasauce, Whatachamp L35

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Hey guys,

YEAH! Thank You Sam! I think, letting new players have that vanitys is veery good idea

Good job!